How do I copy excel data into a word doc without lines?

I need to copy data from excel into a word document without lines. Is this
possible?

The information will be set up as a table when copied into word. Once it is
in Word, you can select the table and remove the grid lines or border lines.

"missyann52" wrote:

> I need to copy data from excel into a word document without lines. Is this
> possible?

Any Generous Excel Gurus our there??
I am trying to complete a project involving horseracing handicapping (using data files that are comma delimited). I am so close, but need just a few more things to tie up. Anyone interested in helping?? If so, please email me at 'sq764@aol.com'. Thank you, Scott ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Why not post your questions here so that others may benefit from any solution offered. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to complete a ...

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Problems opening Excel files using DFS links
Hi, I origianlly posted this question under networking, but this may be a better forum for my question. Have a weird problem. We're on a Windows 2000 domain where the users' home directory has been redirected using this syntax: \\fqdn.xxx\dfs root\sharename\%username%. The DFS root server is a member file server that holds the majority of the network shares (including the user profiles and home folders). The DFS root is registered in our AD. Here's the problem: Occasionally someone will try to open an Excel file on a share via a DFS link and will get an error message stati...

Opening Excel 2007 in Excel 2000
HELP! My new Windows 7 computer came with a trial version of Office 2007. I did not want to buy 2007. When I opened my old Excel files they opened in XL2007 and I was asked to input product key. I did not , but proceeded to update my spreadsheets and saved them as compatible with 97-2003 XL. Now the trial period is over and I cannot modify these files--only view or print. Any new data I download online open automatically in 2007 XL as do any existing spreadsheets I open. How do I get downloads or existing spreadsheets to open in the older version of XL which I have installed o...

Excel 97 crashes ?!?
Hi I'm working with Windows XP and Excel 97. When I enter the menu command "tools -> options" Excel crashes immediately. I tried to solve this problem with the following run-commands, but it fails: ....\EXCEL.EXE" /unregserver ....\EXCEL.EXE" /regserver Any ideas how to get this work? Tom It's possible that a settings entry in your registry has somehow gotten corrupted and it causes Excel a problem when it tries to read it. You can make Excel re-establish its default settings with this procedure: -Make sure Excel is closed. -From Start->Run enter &qu...

local copy of mail

Looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files
I am looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files. Any body knows? See also post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_thread/thread/dc040b0756273b62/9a108194fe01016e?lnk=st&q=aa+arens&rnum=1#9a108194fe01016e Bart Excel 2003 Hi Bart, Don't know how you corrupted your file, but from the description it seems you data is fine until you reenter data (F2+Enter would cause a reentry). If the sheet is really corrupt it would be more a matter of retrieving what data you can. From your description it sounds like someone selected all the cells on the ...

Where to go for Word and Excel?
Newsgroups that I've used for years have disappeared from the news.microsoft.com server. Where does one go now for questions about these and other Office applications? I know this isn't relevant to this newsgroup, but hoping someone can tell me something. TIA LAS On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:56:47 -0400, "Laurel" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote: � Newsgroups that I've used for years have disappeared from the � news.microsoft.com server. Where does one go now for questions about these � and other Office applications? I know this isn't relevant ...

Secondary Copy

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Outlook 2000 SP3

To-days date in Header or Footer
Hello, I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the body of a worksheet and wonder if there is a way to use it in the header or footer. Excuse my ignorance .. as you can see I am not a expert in Excel .. some help would be much appreciated. Abay Wed, 2 May 2007 19:18:12 -0700 from Abay <abcd@aol.com>: > Hello, > > I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a > spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the > body of a wo...

2008 Excel Print Preview
I do not see print preview under file or anywhere else...wondering if this is specific to my install or it is hidden In article <ee8d6ae.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, done@officeformac.com wrote: > I do not see print preview under file or anywhere else...wondering if this is > specific to my install or it is hidden Neither. Since all actual print operations are done via the OS, the separate Print Preview function has been removed from XL08. You can generally use Print Layout view to get an good idea of what the printed page will look. Otherwise, choosing File/Print and clic...

sorting without affecting links
Sheet 1 complete list of names all pupils and fees per month Sheet 2/sheet per instructor - list of pupils per instructor with names and fees linked from sheet 1 Problem. If we add new names to sheet 1 then sort it alphabetically the rows change so sheets 2s values get messed up. One way is to use VLOOKUP in Sheet2 for the Fees Assume in Sheet1, names are in col A, Fees in col B data from row2 down In Sheet2, names are listed in A2 down, Fees to be extracted in B2 down Put in B2: =IF(A2="","",VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet1!A:B,2,0)) Copy B2 down as far as required -- Rgds Max xl ...

Copy picture ossice wizard

Log data in a shared workbook
Hi all Is it possible to have a spreadsheet which logs data from anothe without over writing each other's data, even though several colleague are inputting and saving in this shared sheet at different times. Eg. Sheet 1 has various data Sheet 2 - A1,2,3, etc = first save Sheet 3 - B1,2,3, etc = second save Etc. ...for the day Cheers Joe -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Joey Would you consider writing to a CSV file? You could use VBA's text file functions to write directly to the file, but the file would still open in Excel. One advantage would be that...

create pivot table from multiple sheet (excell 2003)
as understood, excell 2003 have row limit...but, currently i have data that more than the row limit... so, i split my data to 2 separate worksheet...the column name for each worksheet same.. my question, how can i create one pivot table from the two worksheet...i've tried using the wizard n consolidated data but failed.... thank you vm.. Maybe you could try creating the pivot directly from the Access source table (which doesn't have the 65k row limitations) In Excel, in a new sheet, Click Data > Import External data > Import data Navigate to where the Access file is >...

Checkboxes in Excel to Access
Hi All, I need to convert an Excel table into Access however the Excel tabl contains checkboxes. Does anyone know how to get the values from th checkbox, ie T/F, referenced. Any ideas will be much appreciated Thank -- rodmasters23Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i What happens when you import the Excel data into an Access table? -- More info, please ... Jeff Boyce <Office/Access MVP> "rodmasters23" <rodmasters23.1z6xm1@NoSpamPleaze.com> wrote in message news:rodmasters23.1z6xm1@NoSpamPleaze.com... > > Hi All, > > I need to convert an Excel table in...

excel 95 #3
Where can I get Excel 95. I need it load my old old SuperCal spreadsheets. My new ver of Excel can't handle it.... Thanx Hanz Here's one place... http://computers.listings.ebay.com/Microsoft_Office-95_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ51336QQsocmdZListingItemList -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming) "Hanz Schmidt" <hschmidt99@hotmail.com> wrote in message Where can I get Excel 95. I need it load my old old SuperCal spreadsheets. My new ver of Excel can't handle it.... Thanx Hanz E-Bay?...

subtotal copy and paste

Planner in Excel
Hi, Need your help to create a simple planner in Excel. I found plenty calendars, nice planners, plain and array formula solutions but they all appeared to be formatted as normal calendar grid (by weeks) or dates distributed down the column. I need dates distributed across the single row with week's numbers and days above. Let's say following set up (formatting): 1. Columns 1 and 2 are reserved for project number, project name 2. Row 1 - month name 3. Row 2 - week number (formatted centred for 7 weekdays in row 3) 4. Row 3 - day (Monday-Sunday) repeated only for the actual dates in ro...

Just put Cd-rom disc in to save Excel Spreadsheet and its not let
Need to save Spreadsheet on CD- Wont let me do it!!Says incorrect function I dont have access to Drive D!!!!!What is this?? Need help Fast!!! morgan51, it is best to save to your hard drive first and then put the file on the CD as you would any other file -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "morgan51" <morgan51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A60E4F38-747F-445C-AC54-66E662B7C17B@microsoft...

Excel 2007 with 2003 issues
Hi all gurus, i have issues with 2003 with a button, if i press a button it will ask the user to select a cell with an email address in and it will then email the relevant user, this works fine in 2007 but not in 2003. Is they any code i should put in to make it compatitible with 2003? Thanks. Hi Neil Try the below macro.. --Edit the extternal workbook name and path --Edit the destination sheet name... --Edit the copy desitnation. Currently that is mentioned as cell A1 Sub Macro() Dim wb1 As Workbook, wb2 As Workbook Application.DisplayAlerts = False Application.S...