how do I change from arabic to english in microsoft windows

Can you help?  I can't find out where and how to change from arabic to
english in microsoft word.

Do you mean you want Word's menus and labels and such to appear in
English instead of Arabic, or do you mean that you want to type
English text and not Arabic text, or do you mean that you want your
computer to operate with an English instead of Arabic interface?

On Dec 24, 6:05=A0am, technophob <technop...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Can you help? =A0I can't find out where and how to change from arabic to
> english in microsoft word.

1
Peter

External data link change

Microsoft Office 2004
I have the CD, the original packaging, but the CD box is missing - so too therefore the product key. Please advise me, am I able to get a valid product key without having to buy a new version? Thanks, Lesley You need to contact Microsoft Product Support Services to request a new key. You will need proof of ownership. <http://support.microsoft.com/> On 7/16/08 1:43 PM, in article 873ee0b157aa1@uwe, "LesleyF" <u44879@uwe> wrote: > I have the CD, the original packaging, but the CD box is missing - so too > therefore the product key. Please advise me, am I able to ...

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

Microsoft Outlook #22
I am trying to figure out how to receive/sent emails with Microsoft Outlook from a remote site computer (away from office/home computer). Where can I find this information or what are the procedures? I like access my e-mails while traveling. Unless you are talking about an .ost file with Microsoft Exchange or Outlook Web Access, you better HOPE you can't access your local Outlook over the internet as this would mean that your computer is open to anyone on the Internet. However, if you mean can you setup a mail account identical to your one at home, then if you are using the same ISP,...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ?
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? Rgrds, Zul If it was me do the OS first. "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote in message news:%23AeXnXErFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS > patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? > ...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

modal dialog behind application window
Hi, I am using a dialog as the main application window for my MFC app. At one point, clicking a button that is located on a child window of the main dialog is supposed to bring up a modal dialog that acts like a message box. I create the dialog and call DoModal and it seems to be appearing behind the main window. These are the symptoms: the application appears to be locked up. Attempting to interact with the main window has the same effect as it would if there were a modal dialog over it. Pressing the Alt button, for whatever odd reason, brings the modal dialog to the front. I...

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...

"Insert All>>" button in Import Reports window
In the Report Writer, in the Import Reports window it would sure be nice if there was a "Insert All>>" button in the middle. It would make it much easier when importing a bunch of reports. Thanks, Greg Bakker ...