How do I add my Outlook signature to a Word 2007 document email?

Can I set up Word 2007 to add my Outlook email signature when I send an email
from within a Word document (by clicking the email button I added to the
Quick Access Toolbar)?

See http://forums.slipstick.com/archive/index.php?t-18993.html

However, using some Visual Basic code, you could do it.  See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/signature.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Angie" <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I set up Word 2007 to add my Outlook email signature when I send an
> email
> from within a Word document (by clicking the email button I added to the
> Quick Access Toolbar)?

0
Doug

log file of email open time/date
Hi, I needed to know if there is a way to keep a log file or to view information about when the emails I receive are opened. I probably needed information like date and time. I am the person opening the emails but I needed to show someone when I opened them. Emails are coming from various different people using different email software, so it can't be tracked from their end. I have Outlook 2000, but might need to use it in different versions of Outlook. so if you know of a feature that I can use, can you also tell me if it's available for different versions? thanks a lot. I apprec...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

outlook loads twice from startup
I have outlook in my startup once but it loads twice when the computer starts. Remove Outlook from the startup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Johnny asked: | I have outlook in my startup once but it loads twice when | the computer starts. ...

Re: Outlook 2003 calendar
back Outlook calendar is deleting events from my calendar older than 2 months (it's keeping recurring events). Auto Archive is not running. I synchronise calendar with my Blackberry which is set to keep appointments forever. When synchonising these past items are not being copied to Outlook calendar. What do I need to do to to synchonise all events/appointments and not have Calendar delete past events "Tim on the Common" <Tim on the Common@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:021422B4-ACBD-4E0C-BE97-091031042CD8@microsoft.com... > back Outloo...

attachments show inside outlook emails
hi, I have a user that messed around with his outlook and now when he sends out an email with a word or excel attachment it shows the contents of the attachment inside the message body instead of as an attached file that can be "saved as" by the recipient. anyone with a problem like this? how do I fix this? thanks MAC MAC wrote: > hi, > > I have a user that messed around with his outlook and now when he > sends out an email with a word or excel attachment it shows the > contents of the attachment inside the message body instead of as an > attached file that ...

Outlook 97 and Outlook Express 6
I normally use OE6 and have installed an old copy of Outlook 97 but when Outlook starts it says something like "building Outlook toolbar" and then just quicks the program and never starts! Ideas anyone on how to use both programs? ...

Add on

MOSS SP and Project Server 2007 SP
When installing Project Server 2007 in a MOSS 2007 instance that has had SP2 already applied do I need to re-apply SP2 to update for the new instance of Project Server 2007? I have searched Microsoft.com and not found a suitable answer to this question. -- Dominic You would install SP2 again to leverage the updates that pertain to MOPS only and not MOSS. Might as well do a CU and kill 2 birds with one update since SP2 is included in the AUG and OCT CU releases.. -- Project Consultant REJ Company Support@rejcompany.com "Dominic" wrote: > When ins...

Outlook Web Access Problem #3
I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click on reply and nothing happens. Any thoughts? OWA is a function of Exchange and can best be answered in an Exchange news group, probably the adminnistrator group on msnews.microsoft.com. >-----Original Message----- >I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook >Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. >The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click >on reply...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Send as Email Images not appearing in Outlook Message
I have a user who sends out a newsletter from Publisher through Outlook using the Send as E-mail | Send the page as message. We're using Office 2003. When she sends the message to herself to test it, she see a small red X and the text of the newsletter but all of the graphics are missing. When she sends it to someone else, they see the newsletter as she intended. It doesn't appear to be an issue with Outlook displaying images (her settings in Outlook Tools | Options | Security | Download Pictures are the same as everyone elses). To test that, we copied the newsletter to Wo...

Outlook first use
Hi, when I open Outlook in a workstation for the first time, Outlook open setup and ask user to create a new profile. I have a utility to create profile automaticaly and this setup is deleting existing profile. Is it possible to Outlook don�t ask to create a new profile for the first time? Tks. Alex ...

Outlook client 03-20-07
Using Vista & Outlook 2007 Have installed the CRM_V3C_CLIENT but when I run Outlook, it says it cannot connect to the server. I have tried KB913509 & KB910090 to no avail. I have installed the rollout on the server. Nothing appears to resolve the issue. My environment is: I am a remote user using a local account (no domain login). Access to outlook is via user name / pswd (associated with domain account) via HTTP proxy server. I can connect to CRM via the web without problems. Thanks in advance ...

Cannot Customize Outlook Today in Outlook 2000
I just installed Office 2000 Premium on my new notebook with Windows XP Pro. Everything seems to operate correctly except I cannot "Customize Outlook Today". Any ideas? OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 You can edit the registry to make changes to Outlook Today. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart ...

Problem with outgoing emails not moving to the sent items folder
Hi all, I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but stay in my outbox and keep sending themselves with out moving to the sent items folder. I get incoming emails fine but this is causing my mates grief. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Paul I had the same problem and found out that it was MacAfee Antivirus scanning your outgoing email that caused the trouble. I turned it off and all is well. good luck >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but >stay in my outbo...

microsoft word 2003 save multipage doc to multiple files
Hello! Is there any possible way to resolve my problem : I have 60 page document and id like to split this doc to 60 single paged files. Is there any way to do this whit some magic word option? Reagrds - HE ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Forward email in 2003
Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks Create a Contact in Active Directory. "Steve Aschettino" <steveaschettino@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ORqKIsV9DHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had > to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats > the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks > > ...

Format text to add character

can't customize outlook today #3
when i click on the customize outlook today button, nothing happen. am i missing something? i'd love to hear from you if you have any ideas about what's happening. thanks! ...

Outlook Error Message while Archiving
I received the following error while trying to perform an archive - and for the life of me cannot figure out why this is the case: Error occured while archiving folder 'Sent Items' in store 'Mailbox' - hnash. Some items could not be copied. They were either moved, or deleted, or access was denied. When I tried moving individual pieces of mail I get essentially the same response - Cannot move items. The item could not be moved. It was either moved, or deleted, or access was denied. Thing of it is the mail is currently sitting in the Sent Items folder so I know ...

HELP Outlook will not open outlook.ost file with 4 yrs of mail!
This is on a Dell Latitude CPiA running Win 98, with Office 97 Pro SR2. I have used MS-Outlook (97) without problems for 4 years, to access my POP3/SMTP mail. It has always been configured with an Exchange Server service running (in Tools/Services or Control Panel/Mail) because Outlook 97 will not run with just an Internet Mail service enabled. In Tools/Services I had Exchange Server, Internet Mail, Personal Address Book, Personal Files and Outlook Address Book running. In Tools/Options/General I left Exchange Server unchecked so whenever I hit F5 it would connect only to the Interne...