How can I insert a PDF into a word document

  • Follow

I do a newsletter for a group in Word 2007.

Often I am asked to put a PDF of a flier in the newsletter.

How do I place it in. I tried INSERT, OBJECT and the pdf is placed in, but
it has lines going thru it and it really can't be read.

What am I missing?

--
Thanks Very Much!

Art Nittskoff
0
Reply Utf 2/10/2010 5:43:01 PM

Insert Object is the only way. However you need to ensure that it is
inserted full size. Scaling graphical objects can produce some odd effects.
By default the object will adapt to the current margins. Change the wrap to
something other than in-line with text and change the size to 100%.
You can of course only insert one page PDFs as objects cannot span page
boundaries.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Art Nittskoff" <ArtNittskoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I do a newsletter for a group in Word 2007.
>
> Often I am asked to put a PDF of a flier in the newsletter.
>
> How do I place it in. I tried INSERT, OBJECT and the pdf is placed in, but
> it has lines going thru it and it really can't be read.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> --
> Thanks Very Much!
>
> Art Nittskoff