How can I copy and paste both text AND clip art together in Word 2

In earlier versions of Word, I was able to select text and clip art together
and then copy/paste it.  For example, if I wanted to make flyers to print 3
to a page, I would make 3 columns, design the text and graphics in the first
column and then just copy it once and paste it into the next 2 columns.  In
this version, the text copies but not the clipaart OR the clip art gets
pasted in the wrong spot.   How can I copy and paste both text and clip art
together at the same time?

It will be easier to select and copy the ClipArt along with the text if the
ClipArt is positioned "In line with text."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jen'sNewToWord07" <Jen'sNewToWord07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:68C34C1E-63EB-499B-B133-CD35693B5958@microsoft.com...
> In earlier versions of Word, I was able to select text and clip art
> together
> and then copy/paste it.  For example, if I wanted to make flyers to print
> 3
> to a page, I would make 3 columns, design the text and graphics in the
> first
> column and then just copy it once and paste it into the next 2 columns.
> In
> this version, the text copies but not the clipaart OR the clip art gets
> pasted in the wrong spot.   How can I copy and paste both text and clip
> art
> together at the same time?

0
Stefan

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Integration Manager error #2
Is anyone familiar with this error from the Itegration Manager: "DOC 1 ERROR: Could not locate the Integration Manager sanScript library." I get this when running a payroll transaction integreation. The import file is a flat text file located on a network drive. IM runs other integrations on this PC. Regards, - Greg Crowe ...

Text Box #2
I inserted a text box in excel using the click and drag text from the tool bar and entered the relevant comments in english and as soon as I finish the language changes to German. I have done all the basic stuff like clearing any formats, removing the text box and inserting a new box, checking langauge settings etc, but nothing works. I have than inserted 2 more text boxes in the same manner and typed the text in english and these have been fine. Can anyone tell what could be causing this problem? ...

Can't send/receive

Make table truncates text concatenated using fnConcatenate
I have a MakeTable query which uses the fnConcatenate( ) function to merge a bunch of information into a single field. Unfortunately, the field length exceeds 255 characters and the MakeTable tries to dump this into a text field, rather than identifying that the field should be a memo field. I know I could create the base table and import the data from my query into that table, but I would prefer to make this table on the fly, and then delete it when I am done with it. Any recommendations? -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:48:04 -07...

need to chart sum of 2 rows in worksheet
I have a worksheet in which I have 12 columns to represent the months and my expense categories in the rows below. The last row is a Total row of all the expenses above it. One of the values I want to represent in a 12-month line graph is the Total row less the Misc Expense row. How can I graph this without creating a new row in my worksheet to hold just this calculated value? I'm very comfortable with writing macros if that's what it will take to accomplish this. Thanks, Barry ...

97 vs 97 SR-2
What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? This MSKB article provides the storied history of Excel 97 patches and links to more detailed information about the changes made: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;232652&Product=xlw -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Tim2" <Tim2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BFA00FD-9E36-4FEB-B558-EB781563A591@microsoft.com... | What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? ...

Can not Customize Leads View

timesheet entry error #2
When we enter timesheets, we get the error that the pay code does not exist for the employee in the rate table. I looked at the KB 874621 as well and everything checks out. We get our cost and billing from employee rate table. Surprisingly we are getting this error for the project for all the employees. Apart from making sure that the employee with his salary paycode (as he is a salary employee) is defined in the rate table, what else can I check? ...

Blocking mouse clicks #2
In some lengthy operations, I want to change the cursor to a WaitCursor. I'm using Martyn's CPersistentCursor to hold this WaitCursor. http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/persistentwaitcursor.asp But for my surprise, a WaitCursor don't block the mouse clicks. How could I achieve this? What's wrong with BeginWaitCursor() and EndWaitCursor()? AliR. "Renegade" <renegade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23xWfY4pRFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > In some lengthy operations, I want to change the cursor to a WaitCursor. > I'm using Martyn's CPersi...

Bulk attachments

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

Can Not Reply To Emails

Problem at "Save as"
Hi, I'm having a problem at excel that i don't have on other computers: when i click save as, i would like, as usual, that on the file name window, apeared only the current file name, and not "copy from "filename"". Can you help me, removing this annoying feature? Thanks Cako It probably says "Copy of" and that would be because the file you're trying to save was opened "read only". (You would see that in the title bar). You'll have to figure out why that was but it might be that the file has its "read only" file attrib...

Can't delete email #2

Formatting does not follow when copying from one cell to another
I have a cell on sheet 1 that I have added text to with some bolding, coloring of text, etc. On Sheet 2 I have a cell that I have told to copy whatever is in the cell on sheet 1 described above. Why doesn't the formatting copy over too?? A formula returns a result, not any formatting. Pete On Apr 7, 9:55=A0pm, Banker <Ban...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a cell on sheet 1 that I have added text to with some bolding, > coloring of text, etc. On Sheet 2 I have a cell that I have told to copy > whatever is in the cell on sheet 1 described above. =...

Unable to send e-mails #2
As soon as I hit "send & receive", I get a message from the System Administrator saying my e-mail is "undileverable" with the following text: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Mid-Atlantic Weekly Report 10/8 Sent: 10/10/2004 7:26 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Scott Frigaard' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) 'Andy Aweida' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn...

How can I rename a database table?

Paste Special
I am trying to copy and paste formulas from 4 workbooks into one. The formula looks like this ='[03 Dec.xls]Summary'!$K$10+'[03 Sept.xls]Summary'!$K$10+'[04 April.xls]Summary'!$K$10+K10 and what I want to do it copy this formula with each line so the next one will look like this ='[03 Dec.xls]Summary'!$K$11+'[03 Sept.xls]Summary'!$K$11+'[04 April.xls]Summary'!$K$11+K11 and so on. I know if I am in the same worksheet a simple copy and paste will work. Is there anything I can different so I don't have to go through each one? --- Mess...