How can I copy and paste both text AND clip art together in Word 2

  • Follow

In earlier versions of Word, I was able to select text and clip art together
and then copy/paste it.  For example, if I wanted to make flyers to print 3
to a page, I would make 3 columns, design the text and graphics in the first
column and then just copy it once and paste it into the next 2 columns.  In
this version, the text copies but not the clipaart OR the clip art gets
pasted in the wrong spot.   How can I copy and paste both text and clip art
together at the same time?
0
Reply Utf 12/16/2009 9:38:02 PM

It will be easier to select and copy the ClipArt along with the text if the
ClipArt is positioned "In line with text."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jen'sNewToWord07" <Jen'sNewToWord07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:68C34C1E-63EB-499B-B133-CD35693B5958@microsoft.com...
> In earlier versions of Word, I was able to select text and clip art
> together
> and then copy/paste it.  For example, if I wanted to make flyers to print
> 3
> to a page, I would make 3 columns, design the text and graphics in the
> first
> column and then just copy it once and paste it into the next 2 columns.
> In
> this version, the text copies but not the clipaart OR the clip art gets
> pasted in the wrong spot.   How can I copy and paste both text and clip
> art
> together at the same time?

0
Reply Stefan 12/19/2009 1:52:45 PM