How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically

  • Follow

How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically?
0
Reply Utf 1/4/2010 5:00:01 AM

What do you want to change it to?

On Jan 4, 12:00=A0am, Spacing after commas and periods <Spacing after
commas and peri...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically?

0
Reply Peter 1/4/2010 5:33:20 AM

You can't. Either press the spacebar as you type, or use the replace
function to add whatever spacing you want. Note that with proportionally
spaced fonts single spacing is correct.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

periods@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically?

0
Reply Graham 1/4/2010 5:33:58 AM

(page loaded in 0.078 seconds)

Reply: