How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically

How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically?

What do you want to change it to?

On Jan 4, 12:00=A0am, Spacing after commas and periods <Spacing after
commas and peri...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically?

0
Peter
1/4/2010 5:33:20 AM
You can't. Either press the spacebar as you type, or use the replace
function to add whatever spacing you want. Note that with proportionally
spaced fonts single spacing is correct.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

periods@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically?

0
Graham

Changing domain names
When I first set up sbs2003 I used companyweb as my domain name. How do I change it to my xyz.com domain? Also if anyone knows of any helpful tutorials on this subject it would really help. Thanks in Advance Take a look at: 822447 How to Modify an SMTP E-Mail Address by Using Recipient Policies http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822447 You'll need to ensure that the new domain (xyz.com) has MX records pointing to your router (which should then point to the mail server) or directly to the mail server. You'll most likely need to modify the default recipient policy and change t...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Automatic pst backup
All, I am running outlook 2003 and would like to know if it is possible to automatically backup my personel folders on a regular basis without being prompted. For example every 5 days my personel folders (.pst) is automatically backed up without prompting me? I am aware of the Microsoft pst backup tool but this prompts you to perform a back plus you have to close Outlook down. Thanks Msuk You'll need to close Outlook down or you can't make a back-up because the file is locked. You can schedule your Outlook to close at night, make a backup and then have it start again. To get...

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

AUTO FILTER NOT CHANGING RESULTS
Hello, Problem #1: I have a giant workbook with 240 tabs. Each of the 238 sheets contain specific information to them. This information is put in from a master sheet via an Array formual, when I put in a new sheet all the other sheets gain their infromation from the master sheet. Each of the sheets has about 70 lines and based on how much activity there was on a certain account the lines can range from anywhere from no acctivity to all 70 lines. So what I have done on the last coloumn on each sheet is put in a custom Auto Filter, to show me only if the cell is greater than 0. My p...

Can not archive

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...

Can you convert picture into Visio?
Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? It would depend on what format the picture was in. For most cases, this is not an easy task. John... Visio MVP "tbae" wrote: > Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? ...

Can you....
Can you create a text box that pops up when you try to exit excel? would like a box that reminds people to fill out parts of a form whe they try to exit the workbook. Any ideas would be great -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This code goes in the ThisWorkbook section of the VB Editor. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Dim iResponse As Long iResponse = MsgBox("Did you enter everything? Click No to return an finish.", vbYesNo) If iResponse = 7 Then Cancel = True End Sub If the user clicks No, the application will not close. You coul modify...

Can you freeze columns in a list box?
I know you can freeze columns in a datasheet so that the columns remain on the leftmost side of the screen, but is there a way to do the same in a list box? I have a list box that displays 30 columns of information. It would be helpful if the first 4 didn't have to disappear when you scroll to the right. "agene" <agene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AAE32B2-E08F-4F7F-9C5E-8B9CD2F806AE@microsoft.com... >I know you can freeze columns in a datasheet so that the columns remain on > the leftmost side of the screen, but is there a way to do the sa...