FrontPage 2002 - Inserting a Page Break

I've been trying to insert a page break that would facilitate user friendly
printing purposes, but when I use the Insert>Break... option I'm not getting
the results I'm looking for.

Any suggestions?

Yes, ask in the FrontPage newsgroup. MS Word is not related.
"HollieM" <HollieM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: I've been trying to insert a page break that would facilitate user
friendly
: printing purposes, but when I use the Insert>Break... option I'm not
getting
: the results I'm looking for.
:
: Any suggestions?

0
Tom

Frontpage proxy settings
I have a site that is hosted by a company who seem to have some connection issues. Sometimes I am able to publish the site with no problems, but sometimes it comes up with the following message and I can't even get in to type my user name and password. Is there anything I can do at my end? Or is this something the host needs to sort out for me? I do use my pc at work so whether that has anything to do with or not, I don't know. "The server couldn’t log you on, because you are connecting through a proxy server, but the server’s authentication scheme(s), do not work across...

Publisher 2002: How to start with different page number than 1?
In Publisher 2002 I need to start Part II (in a different Publisher file) with page 23. How do I do that? Also having trouble connecting text frames if I have to go in and insert pages and text. stonehearth <stonehearth@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2002 I need to start Part II (in a different Publisher > file) with page 23. How do I do that? Insert > Section. > Also having trouble connecting text frames if I have to go in and > insert pages and text. In what way? Reconnecting text flow through (instead of around) an i...

Outlook 2002 #48
I uninstalled something in my reg, my fault. Cannot restore system. I get this error message listed below. Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Outlook requires Microsoft Outlook Express 4.01 or greater. You can install Outlook Express by running IE5Setup.exe from the IE5 folder located on your CD or through the Windows Update website. Using Windows XP OS Help ...

2003Beta back to 2002
Gone back to 2002 after 2003. When I click send/recieve button, I get operation failed eror message. Have removed and re entered email account. Have tried changing profiles. Can send and recieve via Tools>Send/Recieve>pop3 account. Try completely uninstalling Outlook and then reinstalling it again. Be sure to save backups first. Then when it's up and running, if it then works, copy the backed up files to replace the applicable files in their new locations. "Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:030901c3a013$05d31c10$a501280a@phx.gb...

What about Publisher and Frontpage??
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I am an ex-PC user wondering why Microsoft hasn't made a version of Publisher and Frontpage for Mac. The Macintosh Business Unit is considerably smaller than the team that is responsible for Windows Office. Furthermore, the user base of Mac Office is considerably smaller than that for Windows Office, meaning that more applications can be developed on Windows as there are far more resources available to them. This implies that the MacBU cannot simply port every single application that is part of Windows Office; they ...

Page # tabs missing 2007
I have 1 client PC for which the page # tabs are missing at the bottom of the Publisher screen when you open a document. The only way to travel from page to page is with ctrl-g which has issues for the user on 75+ page documents. I have searched everywhere and can find no solution. Tried uninstalling Office 2007 and re-installing, doing all updates. No 3rd party apps that don't exist on other clients, no graphics issues... Sometimes repairing a profile will work, otherwise this was posted by a fellow who contacted Microsoft Tech. To fix the Publisher page sorter issue, simply ...

Making an Intranet site with FrontPage
Hi, I'm new to FrontPage, and we're trying to make a company Intranet. We've got the design/content of the site sorted now, and we're just about ready to launch. However, not sure where to go from here. We just have all the pages in a folder on a shared network drive at the minute. 1) I noticed the Publish button in FrontPage, does this mean we have to publish the site before we can use it, or is this just for websites? 2) We want to make it so that only a few people have write-access to it, can we do this? We're a bit concerned that with all the files be...

OL 2002 start hangs
My OL 2002 wont start on WIN XP system. App is consumming 98% of CPU in task manager but never opens. It appears to be thrashing with disk reads. It will start and run just fine in OL safe mode. How can I check or change operation mode (ie internet only mode)? as I think this may be an issue. Are there other hints as too what I can try? thanks, Pete Try renaming outcmd.dat to outcmd.bak while Outlook is closed. (This file is in a hidden/system directory, so if you use Explorer to search for it, make sure you configure Explorer to show all hidden/system files as well as configure the se...

how do I start paginating (#1) on page 3 of my document in Publis.
I'm making a program and the first two and last two pages are my cover (no page numbers) - How can I make page three of my document read #1? Make a file for just the cover. -- Don Vancouver, USA "JRP" <JRP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:998212A2-B56E-4AEA-A43B-CC8FF305812B@microsoft.com... > I'm making a program and the first two and last two pages are my cover (no > page numbers) - How can I make page three of my document read #1? In addition to Don's excellent suggestion, Insert|Section. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publishe...

Outlook 2002
How do I change the setting of an email marked as Junk to that of Not Junk? Thanks! Charles click tools on the menu bar and select rules wizard. remove the check mark from messages received from xyz move to junk. >-----Original Message----- >How do I change the setting of an email marked as Junk to >that of Not Junk? > >Thanks! > >Charles > >. > anybodyelsebutyou-spamresistantNOSPAM@yahoo.com <anybodyelsebutyou-spamresistantNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote: > How do I change the setting of an email marked as Junk to > that of Not Junk? If you'r...

Hide one page within a form with several pages
Hi all access users I wonder if anyone can help me with this. I have a form with several pages. I like to hide one of them untill the user have select a choice from a field named productcategory. If the choice is for exampel Tools then I like the page to be shown If you mean a page on a tab control, you can change its Visible property. One possibility is to use the After Update event of the control bound to ProductCategory: Select Case Me.ProductCategory Case "Tools" Me.pagTools.Visible = True Case "Materials" Me.pagMaterials.Visible ...

cannot reinstall outlook 2002
i uninstalled 0utlook 2002 by mistake. upon reinstalling it i get an error message 1635 the patch could not be opened verify that the patch exist or contact vendor Hello Kerickter, When do you get the answer? When you try to install it again? Or when you try to uninstall it? "karickter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ddb101c43bc6$5ae7ca80$a101280a@phx.gbl... > i uninstalled 0utlook 2002 by mistake. upon reinstalling > it i get an error message 1635 the patch could not be > opened verify that the patch exist or contact vendor ...

The XML page cannot be displayed.
Hi everyone, Actually, just finish upgrade my GP 9.0 to GP 10.0 and also finish update all my database. So after I select company and try to open GP, then I got this error; The XML page cannot be displayed. Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the refersh button, or try again later. System Error: 21446697211 I only got this error, while try to open GP home website? I should I do for fix this error? Please help me! On Mar 21, 11:37=A0pm, MLITSupport <mlit.suppor...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi everyone, Download and inst...

FrontPage
Hej! Jeg undrer mig over, jeg har office 2003 professional=20 edition, medf=F8lger FrontPage ikke der??! ...

Send Xml file to asp page
Hi, I need to send xml file to an asp page.. I have no idea how to do it... I only know that I need to do HTTPRequest Post... Could someone help? Maybe there are some examples on the Web? Thank you, Sash "Sasha" <no@no.com> wrote in message news:urlKmYBlDHA.2328@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I need to send xml file to an asp page.. I have no idea how to do it... I > only know that I need to do HTTPRequest Post... Could someone help? Maybe > there are some examples on the Web? > > Thank you, > Sash Use something like this in an asp script (where str...

Outlook 2002 and CRM
I just installed CRM on several laptop computers. All but one completed just fine. On the one that did not complete I get an error when I click the go offline button. CRM Sales for Outlook cannot go offline. The Microsoft CRM server was not found. I'm not sure what is causing this error. I installed CRM without any errors or problems. It completed just as the others did. I can ping the CRM server and even pull up other web sites located on this machine from the computer that's having the problem. Any ideas. Thank You ...

How do I copy multiple pages from one Visio document to another?
I understand how to insert a page in document 1, then go to document 2 and copy all information on page, then paste in document 1. Just seems like it should be easier than that; like in Excel. Its not, you need a second piece of software to do that. Cant do it just in Visio -- Saruman ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------- All Outgoing Mail Checked By Norton Anti-Virus 2003 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------- "sjaeger" <sjaeger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Page cutoff
I have Publisher 2002. When I create a side fold card the bottom of the first page never prints. Approximately 1/2 inch of the bottom of the frame and its contents do not print. The whole image shows up in print preview however. Any suggestions? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Steve <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I have Publisher 2002. When I create a side fold card the > bottom of the first page never prints. Approximately 1/2 > inch of the bottom of the frame and its contents do not > print. The whole image shows ...

Pivot Table - Page View
I have created a pivot table and my page view sorting option is not working properly. When I chose an item in the page view, the resulting table is the same size as before, but all the items that aren't included in that view are set to "0" values. The items that are in the page view setting have there correct values, but they are intermixed in the long list. I have made pivot tables before and never experienced this problem. I did not realize that this was an option and don't know how to change it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Felix If you...

out of office reply/Outlook 2002
Tools does not contain Out of Office as part of the menu. I have reinstalled from CD and downloaded latest upgrade off website but can not get this to appear. Any ideas. By the way I will be out of the office so Thank you in advance. Penny Do you have Exchange on the backend as your server? If not, then it will not work as it is a server-side action triggered on Exchange. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer penny <pdsardelli@comcast.net> asked: | Tools does not c...

how do i see all the things on single page
How can i view my inbox, calender and sysnopsis on the same page that is the landing page.... abhishek bhardwaj <abhishek bhardwaj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can i view my inbox, calender and sysnopsis on the same page that > is the landing page.... You cannot. The Inbox and Calendar (I have no idea what you mean by "synopsis", since Outlook doesn't have anything with that name) can't be displayed in the same view. However, you can certainly display them both in separate windows and tile them together as you want. Then if you close the main...

FrontPage Staying or Not
Hello experts, Just a general question about FrontPage. Is it "going away" and being completely replaced with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 and Microsoft Expression Web? We have a number of folks who do some minor work on pages, though they are not web dev. So, their concern of course, is having to move to a whole new program to do this. Any ideas on what we need to prepare them for? Thanks Where you been? For they stop make FrontPage a long time a go! And web server will one by one stop using FrontPage Add-ons too! Some web server have sta...

in Frontpage, how to set up startup folder
I would like to have Frontpage 2003 start up in a default folder. How do I change the folder? FrontPage will either start with no folders open, or it will re-open the last web closed. Tools->Options - General tab, tick the box "Open last web site automatically when FrontPage starts" Those are the only choices. My preference is to start with no folders, then choose from File->Recent Sites, or File->Open Site -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread. ...

How do I copy my first business card to the other 9 on the page?
How do I copy my first business card to the other 9 on the page? The copy paste thing does not work. On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:07:01 -0800, Tammy <Tammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I copy my first business card to the other 9 on the page? The copy >paste thing does not work. Use the macro at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...

how do get the content of a given web page
I want to get the content of a web page. Please help me,and thanks. -- Regards, Miken _____________________________________________________ http://www.msale.net/bbs/ a Chinese-language message board for developers,including palm,ppc,symbian,and etc. http://www.msale.net/blog/ my private life E_mail:liyejun**@gmail.com (Replace the **@ with @ to reply.) Hello Miken, > I want to get the content of a web page. > Please help me,and thanks. Take a look at function URLDownloadToFile. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com Try Internet* prefix api! or look at this Wra...