cant open my saved documents

I cant seem to open my saved documents!
I know they are still there cause when i go to save us they all come up in
my folder but when i try to open them my folder is empty?

please help!!

From the file > open dialog. Change the type of files to 'All Files'.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

kmcd129 wrote:
> I cant seem to open my saved documents!
> I know they are still there cause when i go to save us they all come
> up in my folder but when i try to open them my folder is empty?
>
> please help!!

0
Graham

Default: Open to Calendar
Can I set Outlook 2003 to open to the Calendar as my default page/window? Yes. See Tools > Options > Other tab > Advanced Options button. The setting you area after is right at the top of the dialog. "Bryan" <bryan.459@pac.bell.net> wrote in message news:C_hyf.1012$Jd.431@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net... > Can I set Outlook 2003 to open to the Calendar as my default page/window? > "neo [mvp outlook]" <neo@online.mvps.org> wrote in message news:ul52teYGGHA.3976@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Yes. See Tools > Options > Other tab >...

Cannot create new document in Sharepoint Designer 2007
It's new installed under Windows 7 Ultimate x64. After installation, I run it and try to create a new html, but it is disabled. No new document created and the create new button is disabled. Some menu items about contributors settings are grey out. It seems that I have no right to create a new document, but I'm the administrator of the system and the one install this progarm. How to fix this? SharePoint Designer Forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointcustomization/threads -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 -----------...

Cant delete any messages
Hi! My friend at work has a weird problem recently he can't delete any messages in Outlook Express the delete button doesn't work so does not the right mouse button menu delete option. When d&d the files theres a error that says "An error occurred" He works on a normal user account. Any ideas? Have your friend post in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Tell him/her to include the version of OE, the exact error message, and any other pertinent details. Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook are not the same e-mail client, nor are they related in spite of the similarity of ...

Opening a file
When I open a file in excel, it automatically opens a blank(new) file along with the file I was intending to open. Is there a setting to defeat it from doing this? Thank you. Try this first. Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)>OK. See the space between exe and /regserver You might have to designate a full path to excel.exe. In that case Start>Run "C:\yourpath\excel.exe" /regserver(quotes required)>OK If no...

How do I save a workbook as a new workbook by using macros?
I want to save my workbook as a new workbook with the name from cell b3 and cell b2 in the folder c:\my spreadsheets. In addition I want Excel to alert me if there is nothing in these cells. The workbook has two sheets called "fordeling" and "statistikk" and it is the cells in "fordeling" I want to use as the filename. The last thing is that I dont want the new workbook to get cell values from the original document when opening both of them and vice versa. Is this possible? Thanx in advance Hi, If I understand correctly: you want to create a new file whi...

cant open file
I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my website and now out of nowhere it says cant open file tried everything and is not happening What kind of file are you trying to open? What steps are you taking? What kind of error messages are you getting? Details are important. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "arleen" <arleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B264DC25-1072-4931-B44C-7F481A13DBEE@microsoft.com... >I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my w...

cannot open outlook 2007 in Vista
when I try to open outlook 2007, a prompt saying that register VB ScriptDLL failed. Asked me to re-install or execute Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to try register. I tried execute "Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll", then launch the outlook again. Same message prompt out again. I tried re-installed the outlook, still the same. I think it maybe the access right problem with Vista. Anyone can help suggest a solution to launch outlook from Vista ? Go to the Run item on the Start menu, and type: regsvr32 filename.ext Not regsvr32.exe. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: ht...

Opening a 2003 document in 2007
I have a form document that was created in 2003. When people try to open the document in 2007, they see all the formating markups and have to go through a somewhat lengthy process every time they open the document to be able to see/print the document without markups, but then the form functions are lost. I've been told that there is no way to fix this, that 2003 and 2007 "don't talk." Surely there is something that can be done so the 2007 users can open the document and use the protected form without going through these steps: Review tab: Tracking: Show Mar...

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.
I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the setting. Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an updated driver for the printer. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 14, 2:26=A0pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the > setting. =A0 ...

Outlook 2000 Freezes while Opening
Outlook freezes while in the process of opening - sometimes it will open, but it usually takes 10-15 minutes... Any ideas???? Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted, it will cause Outlook to hang because it cannot create the toolbars that you expect. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

I can't open outlook
When I'm logg on on my account I can't open the MSOutlook but if I logg on like a guest then I can. Where is the problem? milostef <milostef@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I'm logg on on my account I can't open the MSOutlook What happens when you try? What version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

How to auto open inbox when I open Outlook without using snd rcv
When I open outlook I would like for Mial to be recived without having to hit Send/Recive, Thank you Very much nasc75 wrote: > When I open outlook I would like for Mial to be recived without > having to hit Send/Recive, Thank you Very much Then you need to set a time interval for polling for mail. Try Ctl-Alt-S ...

Can't get XSLT document() function to work
My issues appear to have nothing to do with XMLResolver directly - If I run multiple transforms in a single dot net app, the transform with the document() call will fail if it is run LAST - if the identical transform with the document() is run FIRST, it runs fine! It turns out the order of execution was masking the real problem: 1) I validate an xml file against a schema in step1 2) I then transform that xml file in step 2 If I forget an explicit close on the XMLValidatingReader in step 1 (setting the reader to null wasn't sufficient), step 2 (with the docuemnt() function) would ignor...

Open non-Inbox folder if any unread there
I want upon starting OL07 to have it normally go to Inbox, but instead go to folder XYZ if there is anything unread in XYZ. (BTW, I don't care if it does or doesn't when a new item arrives in XYZ after OL is running.) Can this be done within a Rule? This always applies to a certain Sender. Is there an action that changes the current folder when it fires the rule? How about an action that just opens the message (I'm surprised that I don't see that action listed)? I also noticed one of the actions for a rule is "run a script." Does that refer to a VBA sub name? If so...

ShellExecute Open a Mail in Unicode
Hi I am having a Unicode environment for the application. Now I need to open a Mail which I do using ShellExecute () function. Now I pass parameter as mailto:?subject=My_Subject&body=My_Message Now I want the New Message window that is opened after this to show the Subject and Body in Unicode format. So I changed this to (Unicode Environemnt) ShellExecute(NULL, _T("open"), sWBuffer, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL); sWBuffer == _T("mailto:?subject=Some UNICODE&body=SOME UNICODE"); But ehrn I run this I get ???? characters in Subject and ???? in Message body. Can Y...

Cant get Money to work
when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote: >when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is >temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night >in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on? On De...

How to save an email in My Documents?
Saving an email in My Docs. is unreadable as it goes directly as an envelope into Microsoft Picture & Fax Viewer. This is something new, and frustrating to not be able to save incoming emails . Can anyone help in remedying this, please? I am using Microsoft Outlook Express in Office 2003. Sounds like your .MSG or .EML file extension got associated with the wrong program. Go to Windows Explorer, My Docs, right-click on one of the messages and choose "Open With". Choose the program (Is it Outlook or Outlook Express?) you want to open with and check the box to alway...

How do I print excel document duplex (double sided)?
My printers is programmed for duplex/double sided, yet no matter what excel I send, it will not print double. Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks Try: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;214383 "Kangaroo" wrote: > My printers is programmed for duplex/double sided, yet no matter what excel I > send, it will not print double. Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks ...

New Tables & Queries Force me to Save As
I just took over a DB from the former developer. I go to "Create query in Design View" or "Create table in Design View". Do anything or nothing. I try to close. It prompts me for a Save As, and won't let me close until I give it a name and finish the Save As. PITA. I can't build a temp query without having to save it. Then I have to go and delete it. And if the query has a syntax error, the Save As fails. I have to make the temp query valid, do the Save, then delete. PITA. Does anybody know what setting she changed that is forcing a Save As? Thanks, Chris Ar...

Can't open binder file
I am trying to import a packed publication from my home PC to my office PC. The first time I did this it worked fine but now that I have updated the publication it unpacks to a .PUB file on the office PC but then when I double click it I get a message to the effect that this is not a binder file! Binder then opens with no file loaded. I have tried unpacking to several different drives but no luck. Anyone got any idea what is going wrong? The Binder is defunct - well and truly just like Bonsai Blair at the next election. In case you do not know what 'bonsai' means - it is littl...

from exchange machine i cant telnet to 25
all machine on customer lan are connecting to exchange server to post mail. when logged into the exchange server i launch cmd prompt and "telnet 192.168.0.10 25" and cant connect to smtp service (i.e from machine that host SMTP so network routing not involved) - netstat -na shows me port 25 is listening - simple mail transfer protocol is running as a service - sending mail via outlook on this server works and also show me a log on my exchange server that it coming from this servers public ip - default smtp virtual server, outbound security set at ANON. - default smtp virtua...

HTM files do not open
Hi Everybody, 1. I have Vista Home Premium and Internet Explorer v 8. I never set anything about users or administrators since I am the only one using this computer. 2. I have many old graphics tutorials in HTM format which I downloaded some years ago when I was using Windows 98. They opened in Windows 98. 3. I can't open them with Vista. If I use FILE > OPEN in Internet Explorer, I get the HTML code. If I double click on the file in Windows Explorer, I get a message saying that Windows Internet Explorer is not responding. 4. I have a similar problem with HTM files wh...

Can't open attachments #3
On all the e-mails that I receive that show they have an attachment (the paperclip to the left of their addess), when I click on the paperclip, the attachments are not bold and when I attempt to open or save the attachment, nothing works. What do I need to do? Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm using Outlook 2000, SP3 from MS Exhange 2000. Attachments are blocked. I know this is a Microsoft Security issue, however I beleive there is a registry fix for this. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks, Marc >-----Original Message----- >Is this Outlook or Outlook Expr...

CRM 3.0
Hello all, Does anyone know if an Excel file can be opened from a custom button added to the Account form? We have added the button to the isv.config file, but the file doesn't open in Excel, it just displays characters in the window that opens. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Excel opens transparent when double-clicking a file
I recently had to reinstall Win2k on my PC. I didn't do a format, just reinstalled over the old directory. Of course I had to reinstall all app afterwards. I had some various Office problems and most have been resolved by removing and reinstalling Office (btw it's XP Pro). However I still have one weird problem. If I open a file by first starting Excel and using File | Open all is well but when I open Excel files from outside Excel, Excel opens and appears to function OK except that I cannot see any cells, the area where cells would appear is transparent, alllowing me to see whatever ...