Can I create a typing test in Microsoft Word?

Is there a way that I can create a typing test in Word that measures accuracy
and words per minute?

There may be some online tests so that you don't have to do anything but
type.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Josh Reinders" <Josh Reinders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way that I can create a typing test in Word that measures
> accuracy
> and words per minute?

0
JoAnn

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Manually creating a replica
I have followed the article on TechNet on How to Manually Create a Replica but I'm not sure if I did it wrong or if what I'm experiencing is normal. At one of my sites, I have about 500MB of data that I would like to protect. I have followed the steps to manually create the replica but when I start the consistency check, the consistency check transfered all 500MB of data that I already imported! Did I do something wrong? I thought the purpose of manually importing the data is so that the initial replica doesn't go over the WAN. Thanks, Mike Ok. I figured out wh...

Microsoft Exchange Server #4
I need help. Everytime a send an email in Outlook, a window pops up with "Request for data from Microsoft Exchange Server". It takes 1-2 minutes for the request to run out. If I cancel the request, I have to restart outlook and it just starts over again everytime I send an email. Does anyone have suggestions on how to prevent this from occuring? Are you using an Exchange server? What version of Outlook? What SP = level is Offiice/Outlook? --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Randy a...

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Creating Email Templates
Hello, In looking at the various resources, everyone seems to like the email template functionality .. although I do question one thing. Is it possible to create an email template for use in a workflow THAT IS NOT sent to the customer/account? From what I can tell, if you create an Opportunity/Account/Contact email template, all these automatically send the end account/customer the email. What I would like is when a new Opportunity is created to be sent to some Internal users only ... ie. the user's Manager to confirm the presence of a new Opportunity. This from the looks of th...

Can not archive

Creating Drop Down boxes with the List function...
I am creating drop down boxes using the list function and I need to add color to the text. It will allow me to add color to the list, but the color I added doesn't appear in the drop down box. What do I need to do to make this happen? Thank you for your help. This should help, it sure did for me. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html This should help you, I worked very well for me. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html This should help you, I worked very well for me. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html ...

creating pivot table with similar columnames
hello, i have the following problem : i am using extremely large excel sheets with specific data in it. i can report approx 10 weeks into one sheet before it is full. then i need to use a 2nd sheet. i want to combine those sheets into 1 pivot table, but the layout of the sheets is exactly the same (and that should stay this way) when creating a pivot table with multiple ranges i get an error message that there are similar column names. is there a away to allow this and to combine those columns ? for example in sheet 1 there is a lot data from week 1 to 9. sheets 2 is containing data from ...

word 2010 crashes when trying to add digital signature to documen
Have not been able to add digital signatures to word 2010 beta documents ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=75799873-9165-496a-84a8-b4dd0603811b&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanage...

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...