Change the association in your preferences "error" Where's prefere

12032009.doc could not be opened, because the associated helper application
does not exist. Change the association in your preferences.  How do I do this?

AddIn Functions Have File Path and #NAME? Error
Hello, How do I get Excel 2007 to drop the file path on formulas with Excel addin functions in them? I've just upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007 on XP and am having some trouble with my Excel addin workbook functions. There are a number of addins that are kept in a directory on the computer, C:\ExcelAddins. They are updated from time to time and so everyone has them in this directory on there computer so IT can upload updates. After the Office 2007 upgrade I added all these addins to Excel 2007. In 2003 I would be able to access the addin functions by typing in the name and pa...

Outlook Unknown Error 0x8004060C
Hi, I have the following error message at the end of downloading new messages. The system stop and shows a popup with "Unknown Error 0x8004060C" I installed Outlook XP again but I got the same problem. Everything was working fine until...it could be an email of around 3Mb who stopped everything. I have no idea. Please help me. Thanks, Olivier I found a solution. This message means that you reach the limit of size of your pst file. You need to backup your pst file and create a new one. Or at least diminish the size of your actual pst file. Hope this will help someone, O...

Reports error 05-17-07
I have recently migrated our CRM database to a new SQL 2005 server. I have setup reportserver on the server which works fine. When accessing Reports in CRM, I get mixed results: On the CRM server, the report window opens fine but with no reports On the SQL server, I get an error message "ERROR: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" On other PC's I get the same error message. Is this a CRM error or a Report services error? It is getting slightly confusing now. Many thanks, Neil Paddock. Since you migrated the reports have you ch...

Stange Error when Launching Exchange Management Console
Hello everyone, Whenever I log on to my Exchange server as Administrator and launch the management console I get a strange message from the console that says: Active Directory server exchange.myserver.org is not available. Error message: A local error occured. It was running command 'get-recipient -ResultSize '1000' -SortBy 'DisplayName' -RecipientTable 'UserMailbox'. However, if I log on to the server as any other user rather than Administrator and then use the console I do not get that message. What would cause this issue with just the administrator? Th...

Insufficient Memory Error.
Hi, I'm running a query on my excel application and I have a strange problem: after running the query several times (the datas are on a sheet of the same excel file) I got this error : "Insufficient Memory" and then : "Runtime Error 7 - Insufficient Memory". Moreover, this error comes out not on all the PCs that are running the application.. For example on a Win 2000 Pro and Office 2000 Standard I got the problem, but with a Win NT and Office 2000 Standard the problem does not occours... I've noticed that on the PCs where I got the problem, everytime I run the quer...

what does error (0x80070057) mean?
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 and cannot send to a group list. I am getting the following error message: sending 'reported error (0x80070057) could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid' ...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

OL 2000 smtp error
My client receives the following error message when sending message, this happens about 9/10 times, and after the error pops up a few time the message goes through...any ideas? "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectly terminated by the server. Account:XXXX, SMTP Server: mail.uu.net, Error NUmber 0x800ccc0f" Marc ...

Outlook and Word 2003 editing and error problem
This is a problem happened on a company PC that IT controls the updates (security, anti-virus) in the night. One day morning, I started having the problems below. I didn't install anything before, but was sure something was installed by company IT that early morning. I turned off the PC and it was on the next day. problems: 1. I can't use mouse to move the cursor to a specific location in the editing window, but I can on the header (to:, subject). I have to use arrow keys to navigate when editing. 2. I can't launch Word whenever Outlook is open. Once Outlook is quit, Wo...

Error in VBA connection
hi, i make Recordset with connection to SQL server in VBA and there is error number " -2147467259" raised with desc "Unspecified error" and i don't know how to solve it.also i install SP3 and no use please help thank you ...

Importing Leads causes workflow email errors
CRM Version 1.2 We have a Lead workflow that emails a particular CRM user whenever a lead is generated in their area. (Determined by zip code) Whenever we import leads, approx. 50 leads, the workflow executes however not all of the emails are sent. If I look in the workflow manager and examine the log details I see the following: Invalid Code for CRM Error. Transaction (Process ID #) was deadlocked on locked resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. SQL state 400001, Native error 1205. I have heard that there are issues with simult...

Error in outlook 2003
I installed W2K and Office 2003. After setting up an email account in outlook, I'm receiving the following error: "Task 'Mariano - sending' reported error (0x80040154) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040154'" Also, while setting my email account and when I select 'Test Account Settings.' I received a quick window where the Tasks 'Find outgoing mail server (SMTP)' and 'Find incoming mail server (POP3)' are being showed as 'Cancelled' so NO successfull test was made!! Any idea what could be the problem? Thank you! Mariano On the task side...

Error ODBC
Hi, We have the following issue, when we try to connect to DB on server from NAVISION, we recive the following messange: Error ODBC Error:[MIcrososft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Cannot generate SSPI contex ID. estado: HY000 Any suggestion? Thanks First of all Navision post should not be here, anyhow you are connecting using the defeault credential of windows logon better to use the sql server user id and password. Also make sure that you have selected the mix mode as authentication mode in sql server. "Mauricio Ramirez" wrote: > Hi, > > We have the following is...

overriding error messages
Hello, I need to know how to make my application over-ride the common windows error messages that are displayed when a user does something odd, that windows picks up. Thanks in advance, James Simpson Straightway Technologies http://straightway.no-ip.com You need to setup your own exception filters to trap these. Take a look at the SetUnhandledExceptionFilter() and the SEH exception mechanism. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "James Simpson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:047f01c3c85b$ea0f3470$a10128...

Error sending mail OUTLOOK 2002
Each time I attempt to send an email I receive the message TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server. Error number 0x800ccc0f. Any ideas of what I've done to cause this message. Antivirus or Firewall? Click start, run, enter MSCONFIG, click OK. Change from Normal to Selective startup. Uncheck and disable the 4th option, Load startup items. Click Apply, close, and restart. Open Outlook and test. If it works, Click start, run, enter MSCONFIG, click OK. Go to the Startup tab at the top, Enter everything but your antivirus and/or Firewall software. Norton 2002 = NAVAPW32 (...

CRC Error
I am getting a CRC error from my outlook.pst file. What are my options. ...

VBA code error with Protection turned on
I am using Excel 97-SR2. The code below is used to set a cell to a particular colour, dependent upon the value entered. The cell (in range A3:IV3) is used as an indicator to show the status of the data being entered as follows R - Red A - Amber G - Green P - Pending Completion C - Complete H - On hold D - Draft The 2 subroutines allow the data to be either typed in or selected from a validation list (a Named list on a separate "Lookups" worksheet in the same spreadsheet), the colours are set by macro to get around the Conditional formatting limit of 3/4 colours. All was working w...

Error unprotecting worksheet
I am getting an error message when I try to use VBA code to unprotect a worksheet. The code is simple: Sheets("sheetname").Select ActiveSheet.Unprotect There is no password assigned. But I get an error: "Unprotect method of worksheet class failed." What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? I have no problem protecting a worksheet with VBA code (ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:="True"... etc...) Any help is greatly appreciated. Dan Try Sheets("Sheetname").Unprotect Regards, "Dan Winterton" <daniel.winterton@honeywell.com> wrote in m...

Online
Hi, I have client that has multiple salesmen all over, and working offline. Synchronization is working very poorly, some are not able to go offline at all, some are, and laptops are all same.. I have tried just about anythin from registry changes to reinstalls. They are using VPN connection, could that be the reason? Anyway I run CRMdiagtool and here are errrors that founded during go online (which didnt go). Also synchronization window seems to be corrupted (it is transparent).... Customizations has been made while users have been offline mode, so that could affect? It is impossible...

Outlook Express not opening inbox error
When I open Outlook Express 6, it will not open the Inbox properly on 1 laptop. It says that there is not enough memory on the laptop, but there is 2 GB available on the hard drive. Also the Inbox is highlighted in gray and not blue like usual. He can go to another PC and see the email through Outlook Express without any problems. Any information would be useful. Thanks. Dave <davidw@wildbillsfoods.com> wrote: > When I open Outlook Express 6, it will not open the Inbox > properly on 1 laptop. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman Smiths A...

VSS error
event id: 8194 volume Shodow copy service error: Unexpected error querying for the |VSSWritereCallback Interface. hr=0x800700005. Please advise Who is the source of that event? NNTP wrote: > event id: 8194 > > volume Shodow copy service error: Unexpected error querying for the > |VSSWritereCallback Interface. hr=0x800700005. > > > > Please advise > > Source: VSS "Kirill S. Palagin" <kpalagin@nomail.phxint.please.ru> wrote in message news:%23bI5M$kJEHA.3380@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Who is the source of that event? > > N...

Online Services Setup Error
I upgraded from Money 2005 standard to Money 2006 premium on Tuesday. I noticed some of my accounts were now available for online services so I tried setting them up. I keep getting the error "Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Under 2005, two of my credit card accounts were being updated by Money through online services, and ever since I upgraded, I could no longer log in. Anybody ever have this problem or know how to fix it? I found this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889927 but it didn't help. Thank...

Unbound Edit Box OnDirty Event Not Firing, OnChange Throwing Error
I have an unbound Edit Box in a subform. I have created an "OnDirty" event for it. However, typing into the edit box does not trigger this event. Nor does typing, then changing focus, etc. Can anyone say why this would be? Related FYI, I tried just using the OnChange event to work around the issue. However, even when I get properties for the unbound edit box and create a new OnChange event (so Access takes me right to the VB editor with a Private Sub already made and named for me), I get "The expression On Change you entered as the event property setting produced the following ...

Syntax Error in Query Expression
Hi All, It seems us "Wannabe's" get stuck on Error 3075 from time to time. I realize there are differences but I'm not that up to speed to know them correctly yet. I have the following query: SELECT Family.RelativeRef, Main_Table.Main_ID FROM (AdultChild INNER JOIN Main_Table ON AdultChild.AdultChild_ID=Main_Table.Adult_Child) INNER JOIN Family ON Main_Table.Main_ID=Family.MaintblRef WHERE (((Family.RelativeRef)=[Me].[Main_ID])); which when run (Datasheet view) prompts (quite correctly) for Me.Main_ID & then shows the correct records. I created it to ...

MAD Monitoring thread error on win2k3
I am doing a migration from exchange 5.5 to 2003 and I am using the AD connector. I have some users moved to the new system and everything seems to be working fine. However, when I check the application logs on the Exchange 2003 server I get the following errors. Source: MSExchangeSA Category: Monitoring Event ID: 9098 The MAD Monitoring thread was unable to read its configuration from the DS, error '0x80041010'. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.\ <http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp./> P.S I tried the following I ran ...