Silverlight 4

  • Follow

I went to to
http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx to
download and install Silverlight but it says my OS\Browser is unsupported. I
have XP SP3 with Firefox 3.6.3. Is Silverlight no longer supported for XP?
1
Reply Utf 5/14/2010 12:43:00 PM

I'd hazard a guess that it is the 3.6.3 that is confusing it.

Steve999999 wrote:

> I went to to
> http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx to
> download and install Silverlight but it says my OS\Browser is unsupported. I
> have XP SP3 with Firefox 3.6.3. Is Silverlight no longer supported for XP?

0
Reply Bob 5/14/2010 12:48:36 PM

cf. http://forums.silverlight.net/forums/p/6156/367315.aspx

Post here for assistance: http://forums.silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Steve999999 wrote:
> I went to to
> http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx
> download and install Silverlight but it says my OS\Browser is unsupported.
> have XP SP3 with Firefox 3.6.3. Is Silverlight no longer supported for XP?

0
Reply PA 5/14/2010 4:38:29 PM

(page loaded in 0.05 seconds)

Reply: