Windows Explorer to open expanded.

Hello folks

Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
How do I achieve that please?
Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on the
screen
each time I click on a new email?
Thanks.

0
Rod
4/7/2010 8:24:41 AM
windowsxp.basics 358 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Rod

Explorer\Properties\Shortcut\Target and change it to the following

C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e,c:

--
Peter

"Rod Allan" <pookiethai@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> Hello folks
>
> Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
> How do I achieve that please?
> Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on the screen
> each time I click on a new email?
> Thanks.

0
Peter
4/7/2010 3:24:04 PM
Hello:

Another approach to opening programs with their window maximized is to use
the freeware utility "AutoSizer", which "automatically resizes programs for
you, keeping them at a specific size or keeping them maximized." See:
http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/ . However, to open Windows Explorer
with the expanded file tree, see Peter's response to you.

Cheers,
Jerry

> Rod
>
> Explorer\Properties\Shortcut\Target and change it to the following
>
> C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e,c:
>
> --
> Peter

> "Rod Allan" <pookiethai@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hello folks
>>
>> Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
>> How do I achieve that please?
>> Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on
>> the screen
>> each time I click on a new email?
>> Thanks.

0
Jerry
4/9/2010 1:17:40 PM
Thank you Jerry.
I'll kick tyres.
Rod.

"Jerry Martin" <abc@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Another approach to opening programs with their window maximized is to use
> the freeware utility "AutoSizer", which "automatically resizes programs
> for you, keeping them at a specific size or keeping them maximized." See:
> http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/ . However, to open Windows Explorer
> with the expanded file tree, see Peter's response to you.
>
> Cheers,
> Jerry
>
> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Rod
>>
>> Explorer\Properties\Shortcut\Target and change it to the following
>>
>> C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e,c:
>>
>> --
>> Peter

>> "Rod Allan" <pookiethai@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Hello folks
>>>
>>> Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
>>> How do I achieve that please?
>>> Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on
>>> the screen
>>> each time I click on a new email?
>>> Thanks.

0
Rod

MMC error on opening exchange system manager
I get an error when opening: MMC has detected an error in a snap-in. It is recommended that you shut down and restart MMC. then I click to report or continue, if continue it opens up but you cant get into anything, in the right bigger window it says MMC could not create snap-in. The snap-in might have not been installed correctly. Name: Exchange System CLSID: 1b600aea-10ba-11d2-9f28-00c04fa37610 It has been working for a month fine, HELP! ...

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Windows Vista

open windows

Outlook email won't print from open message
Hi, Wonder if anybody has any idea how to deal with this one. Can't find anything in the knowledge base about this specific error. When an email message is opened in Outlook, choosing File + Print results in the following error message: Function address 0x77fcdf2a caused a protection fault. (exception code 0xc0000005) Some or all property page(s) may not be displayed. It does print from the print command when accessed directly from the header with a right click on the menu. In addition, since this problem cropped up, the same happens during some printing functions in IE 6 and wit...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

a previously saved page wont open now in PUBLISHER
I have saved a page containing all pictures and it always used to open up on demand. Now when I try to open it it comes up with the message "Publisher cannot open this page". I have tried several times to no avail. All other pages open up as required. Maybe some help here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "winlucy" <winlucy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51A89093-3241-4B91-8DAB-D10FE49A62DC@microsoft.com... >I have saved a page containing all pictures and it always used t...

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Open form based on combo box value w/error message for blank combo box
I am working in an Access 2000 database that I've inherited. I'm trying to clean up some of the non-working functions. I am trying to open a form using the OnClick property for a button. On a job order form, there is an unbound combo box [CmbContactID] that gets its list from querying Table!ContactInformation.[CustomerCodes]. When populated, [CmbContactID] should provide the value to open FrmContactInformation when [CmdOpenContactForm] (a button) is clicked. I want an error message to display if the field is blank otherwise it will open the form for the customer code that is displaye...

Windows recovery console

Opening Files*
When I open an Excel file only the blank Excel screen comes up. Then I have to go to open and find it etc. How do I set up so files automatically open in the program they were saved on? Thank If you save all your excel files in a particular folder you set the default through Tools > Options then under the general tab. Type the path to the folder that you wish and when you select open excel will open tht folder. Is this what you meant? regards Murray >-----Original Message----- >When I open an Excel file only the blank Excel screen comes up. Then I have to go to open and find i...

Error message when trying to open an assigned task
I have users who are assigned tasks into their Outlook 2000 inbox. However when they try to open them they get the error message; Can't open this item. The property does not exist. The field you want to modify is not valid for this type of item. I have searched Technet for this error but only got one hit and that was to do with Outlook 98 and contacts so was not relevant. Any help on this would be appreciated. ...

No permission to open Publisher 2000 file in P2007
Trying to Open Publisher 2000 files from Publisher 2007 installed on new PC on network. I am told I don't have Permission yet they open easily from the original PC. Sharing is set, all other MS files open from old versions to new, just not Publisher, any ideas please? Ross in Oz wrote: > Trying to Open Publisher 2000 files from Publisher 2007 installed on > new PC on network. I am told I don't have Permission yet they open > easily from the original PC. Sharing is set, all other MS files open > from old versions to new, just not Publisher, any ideas please? ============...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Can't open Outlook for Web Access over the net using 2000 or XP but can with 98?? Any ideas
Hi there, Can anyone tell me why a 2000 or XP system cannot log on remotely to Exchange's Outlook (2000 Server) for web access over https: when a 98 system can no-problem? Thx in advance. "David Sullivan" <dsullivan@bcl-international.com> wrote in message news:lGNLc.5216$Z14.6537@news.indigo.ie... > Hi there, > > Can anyone tell me why a 2000 or XP system cannot log on remotely to > Exchange's Outlook (2000 Server) for web access over https: when a 98 > system > can no-problem? > > Thx in advance. > > What version of IE is running ...

Windows update error

photoelements 5 opens by itself
working in publisher 2003 document with photos, adobe photoelements 5.0 keeps opening by itself. At least I am not aware that I am calling for it. How do I stop this behavior? Did you embed the photos? What is the format of the pictures? Did paste the pictures from PhotoElements? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "dickm" <dickm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FB6E4F9-1641-4F85-9518-1DEEAEC4676A@microsoft.com... > working in publisher 2003 document with photos, adobe photoelements 5.0 keeps > opening by itself. At least I am not aware that I ...