Windows Explorer to open expanded.

  • Follow

Hello folks

Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
How do I achieve that please?
Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on the
screen
each time I click on a new email?
Thanks.

0
Reply Rod 4/7/2010 8:24:41 AM

Rod

Explorer\Properties\Shortcut\Target and change it to the following

C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e,c:

--
Peter

"Rod Allan" <pookiethai@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> Hello folks
>
> Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
> How do I achieve that please?
> Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on the screen
> each time I click on a new email?
> Thanks.

0
Reply Peter 4/7/2010 3:24:04 PM

Hello:

Another approach to opening programs with their window maximized is to use
the freeware utility "AutoSizer", which "automatically resizes programs for
you, keeping them at a specific size or keeping them maximized." See:
http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/ . However, to open Windows Explorer
with the expanded file tree, see Peter's response to you.

Cheers,
Jerry

> Rod
>
> Explorer\Properties\Shortcut\Target and change it to the following
>
> C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e,c:
>
> --
> Peter

> "Rod Allan" <pookiethai@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hello folks
>>
>> Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
>> How do I achieve that please?
>> Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on
>> the screen
>> each time I click on a new email?
>> Thanks.

0
Reply Jerry 4/9/2010 1:17:40 PM

Thank you Jerry.
I'll kick tyres.
Rod.

"Jerry Martin" <abc@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Another approach to opening programs with their window maximized is to use
> the freeware utility "AutoSizer", which "automatically resizes programs
> for you, keeping them at a specific size or keeping them maximized." See:
> http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/ . However, to open Windows Explorer
> with the expanded file tree, see Peter's response to you.
>
> Cheers,
> Jerry
>
> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Rod
>>
>> Explorer\Properties\Shortcut\Target and change it to the following
>>
>> C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e,c:
>>
>> --
>> Peter

>> "Rod Allan" <pookiethai@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Hello folks
>>>
>>> Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
>>> How do I achieve that please?
>>> Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on
>>> the screen
>>> each time I click on a new email?
>>> Thanks.

0