WindowsUpdate_dt000

  • Follow

Having a problem with this update. When I try to install I get the error msg;
Some Updates were not installed, Error Code 646.

Can some please help me here??? What does this mean?
0
Reply Utf 5/19/2010 9:23:01 PM

Do you see ANY other posts about 646 errors in this newsgroup??

vchild38 wrote:
> Having a problem with this update. When I try to install I get the error
> msg; Some Updates were not installed, Error Code 646.
>
> Can some please help me here??? What does this mean?
0
Reply PA 5/19/2010 10:39:41 PM

"vchild38" wrote:

> Having a problem with this update. When I try to install I get the error msg;
> Some Updates were not installed, Error Code 646.
>
> Can some please help me here??? What does this mean?
0
Reply Utf 5/20/2010 10:10:09 AM

(page loaded in 0.109 seconds)

Reply: