WindowsUpdate_dt000

Having a problem with this update. When I try to install I get the error msg;
Some Updates were not installed, Error Code 646.

Can some please help me here??? What does this mean?

Do you see ANY other posts about 646 errors in this newsgroup??

vchild38 wrote:
> Having a problem with this update. When I try to install I get the error
> msg; Some Updates were not installed, Error Code 646.
>
> Can some please help me here??? What does this mean?
0
PA
5/19/2010 10:39:41 PM

"vchild38" wrote:

> Having a problem with this update. When I try to install I get the error msg;
> Some Updates were not installed, Error Code 646.
>
> Can some please help me here??? What does this mean?

"WindowsUpdate_80070570" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
Turned off windows essentials (Windows 7) (av/spyware), however, both files below fail to load. Cumulative Update for Media Center for Windows 7 (KB977863) Update for Windows 7 (KB976264) Any assitance apprecated 0x80070570 ERROR_FILE_CORRUPT What anti-virus application or security suite was installed before you installed Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE), was your subscription still current, and did you uninstall it before you installed MSE? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on the computer (e.g., a free-trial version that came preinsta...

WindowsUpdate_dt000
Having a problem with this update. When I try to install I get the error msg; Some Updates were not installed, Error Code 646. Can some please help me here??? What does this mean? Do you see ANY other posts about 646 errors in this newsgroup?? vchild38 wrote: > Having a problem with this update. When I try to install I get the error > msg; Some Updates were not installed, Error Code 646. > > Can some please help me here??? What does this mean? "vchild38" wrote: > Having a problem with this update. When I try to install I get the error msg; >...

"WindowsUpdate_80070005" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
Can not update for a month. I keep receiving this error "WindowsUpdate_80070005" "WindowsUpdate_dt000". What do need to do to fix it? barefoot 69 wrote: > Can not update for a month. I keep receiving this error > "WindowsUpdate_80070005" "WindowsUpdate_dt000". What do need to do to fix it? 80070005 Access Denied Please read: How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 Then post back with the relevant information required so that someone *may* assist you. Thanks. MowGreen ================ *-343-* FDNY Neve...

WindowsUpdate_84B20001" "WindowsUpdate_dt000
When I run windows automatic update it locates an update for SQL server 2008, downloads it and avalible for instalation as an optional update. i choose yes however i always get the message, some updates failed to install "Windows update encountered an unknown problem" WindowsUpdate_84B20001" "WindowsUpdate_dt000. I think the absents of this update could be the source of another problem i am having installing a 3rd party software. In that case the install program is not able to its sql data base Try posting in the SQL Server Setup & Upgrade forum for assi...

Get error message WindowsUpdate_80070570" "WindowsUpdate_dt000
When I try to get the latest update for IE8 I get the following message: WindowsUpdate_80070570" "WindowsUpdate_dt000 Is there a way I can get the file needed to update IE8 with out using auto update. I am using Vista Home Premium with SP1 installed. Harold A Climer Department Of Physics Geology and Astronomy Room 430A EMCS Building U.T. Chattanooga 615 McCallie Ave Chattnaooga TN 37403 ...

WindowsUpdate_80070490" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
My Laptop stopped accepting windows updates, gives me the code WindowsUpdate_80070490" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" acommpanied by Windows cannot search for updates, any ideas? 0x80070490 - ERROR_NOT_FOUND Corrupted System File; Need to perform an in-place upgrade or reinstall of the OS. The error you are receiving occurs if there is corruption in the Component Based Servicing manifest. Ignore the title : The "Windows Features" dialog box is empty in Windows 7 or Windows Vista, or you receive an error message that includes the following code when you try ...

"WindowsUpdate_800705B4" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
Can anyone tell me how to fix this ? "WindowsUpdate_800705B4" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597 (Definition 1.75.377.0) Installationsdatum: ‎2010-‎02-‎05 07:26 Installationsstatus: Misslyckades (Failed) Felinformation: Kod 800705B4 Uppdateringens typ: Viktig (Important) Install this update to revise the definition files used to detect spyware and other potentially unwanted software. Once you have installed this item, it cannot be removed. Mer information: http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/sof...

i got same problem "WindowsUpdate_80240016" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
i tired to install standalone update Windows6.0-KB947821-v5-x86 , but it is useles !! pleace helpe me. thanks. lincoidas wrote: > i tired to install standalone update Windows6.0-KB947821-v5-x86 , > but it is useles !! > pleace helpe me. thanks. Perhaps if you provided information instead of making people gather it? *grin* Which of these operating systems do you have? Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 Windows Vista Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Windows Vista Service Pack 2 By the way - those are 32-bit versions - do you happen to have a 64-bi...

"WindowsUpdate_80070652" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" Error Message
I have recieved this message for the past three days evey time I try to install two "important" updates from microsoft. One is the Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321). The other update is the Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB981726). I have tried installing these updates over 15 times, and every time it comes up as a failure. I have followed all of the trouble shooting suggestions Microsoft Help can give, and still it is a failure. I would enjoy any assistance anyone can give on this. Thanks Tip: Insert ...

"WindowsUpdate_00000646" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" 12-30-09
I have been getting this error message and I have done what the help has tols me and that has not help it still is failling. I am trying to install the updates for microsoft office security for excel 2007, security for the microsoft office system, microsoft info path, (which I do not have on my computer) Microsoft word 2007, and microsoft works 8. It never gives me will you except the terms and conditions screen for me to do that. So I would like for someone that would know how to fix this to let me know soon if possible. For home users, no-charge support is available by cal...

"WindowsUpdate_00000646" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" 06-10-10
I am not able to install update KB982331. I have tried downloading it manually and this fails also. Can anyone help me. I run Windows 7, IE8. Thanks in advance. Guess I should have listed the 6 patches that fail to install, they are all for Office 2007: Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB982308) Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441) Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158) Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB982135) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982312) Security Update for...

"WindowsUpdate_00000646" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" 02-03-10
I am not able to dowload any latest MS updates for past 3-4 weeks because my last 15 updates keep failing to install. The error message is: "WindowsUpdate_00000646" "WindowsUpdate_dt000". DB wrote: > I am not able to dowload any latest MS updates for past 3-4 weeks because my > last 15 updates keep failing to install. The error message is: > "WindowsUpdate_00000646" "WindowsUpdate_dt000". > Most folks have resolved the 646 error by manually downloading and installing the updates. Check to see which updates are being offere...