WindowsUpdate_84B20001" "WindowsUpdate_dt000

  • Follow

When I run windows automatic update it locates an update for SQL server 2008,
downloads it and avalible for instalation as an optional update. i choose yes
however i always get the message, some updates failed to install "Windows
update encountered an unknown problem" WindowsUpdate_84B20001"
"WindowsUpdate_dt000.
I think the absents of this update could be the source of another problem i
am having installing a 3rd party software. In that case the install program
is not able to  its sql data base
0
Reply Utf 6/21/2010 5:54:52 AM

Try posting in the SQL Server Setup & Upgrade forum for assistance:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/sqlsetupandupgrade/threads/
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

About 4000 Task wrote:
> When I run windows automatic update it locates an update for SQL server
> 2008, downloads it and avalible for instalation as an optional update. i
> choose yes however i always get the message, some updates failed to
> install
> "Windows update encountered an unknown problem" WindowsUpdate_84B20001"
> "WindowsUpdate_dt000.
> I think the absents of this update could be the source of another problem
> am having installing a 3rd party software. In that case the install
> program
> is not able to  its sql data base

0
Reply PA 6/21/2010 3:14:05 PM