Usb Drivers for Blackberry windows xp service pack 3

  • Follow

I installed the blackberry desktop with a prior blackberry bold  9000 and the
system reconized and installed the drivers no prob....

however since switching to the blackberry 9700 it won't install and cannot
find the drivers for the usb connection to engage syncing......

Ive tried adding it manually through device manager...but for some reason it
just won't install.....

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening.....

I have the same setup on my windows 7 laptop and the driver installed no
problem.....once i connected the device!?!?!?!
1
Reply Utf 2/22/2010 10:19:01 AM

OH and to mention....this driver installation on a windows xp pro service pack 3 issue....not a windows 7 issue...Windows 7 on my home laptop recognized the device no problem!!!

Windows xp pro service pack 3
Blackberry Bold 9700 usb drivers not installing.
3
Reply MB 2/22/2010 5:29:35 PM

1. How does this pertain to Windows Update functionality?

2. Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups

Setting up Windows Mail (in Vista) to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/microsoft-newsgroup-setup-instructions-for-windows-mail/

Setting up Windows LIVE Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/ms-newsgroup-setup-instructions-windows-live-mail/
--
~PA Bear

MB wrote:
> OH and to mention....this driver installation on a windows xp pro service
> pack 3 issue....not a windows 7 issue...Windows 7 on my home laptop
> recognized the device no problem!!!
>
> Windows xp pro service pack 3
> Blackberry Bold 9700 usb drivers not installing.
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl:
> http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/Usb-Drivers-for-Blackberry-windows-xp-service-pack-3
<PASTE>
pull my hair out wrote:
> I installed the blackberry desktop with a prior blackberry bold  9000 and
> the system reconized and installed the drivers no prob....
>
> however since switching to the blackberry 9700 it won't install and cannot
> find the drivers for the usb connection to engage syncing......
>
> Ive tried adding it manually through device manager...but for some reason
> it
> just won't install.....
>
> Does anyone have any idea why this is happening.....
>
> I have the same setup on my windows 7 laptop and the driver installed no
> problem.....once i connected the device!?!?!?!

1
Reply PA 2/22/2010 5:36:48 PM

(page loaded in 0.025 seconds)

Reply: