Usb Drivers for Blackberry windows xp service pack 3

I installed the blackberry desktop with a prior blackberry bold  9000 and the
system reconized and installed the drivers no prob....

however since switching to the blackberry 9700 it won't install and cannot
find the drivers for the usb connection to engage syncing......

Ive tried adding it manually through device manager...but for some reason it
just won't install.....

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening.....

I have the same setup on my windows 7 laptop and the driver installed no
problem.....once i connected the device!?!?!?!

OH and to mention....this driver installation on a windows xp pro service pack 3 issue....not a windows 7 issue...Windows 7 on my home laptop recognized the device no problem!!!

Windows xp pro service pack 3
Blackberry Bold 9700 usb drivers not installing.
3
MB
2/22/2010 5:29:35 PM
1. How does this pertain to Windows Update functionality?

2. Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups

Setting up Windows Mail (in Vista) to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/microsoft-newsgroup-setup-instructions-for-windows-mail/

Setting up Windows LIVE Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/ms-newsgroup-setup-instructions-windows-live-mail/
--
~PA Bear

MB wrote:
> OH and to mention....this driver installation on a windows xp pro service
> pack 3 issue....not a windows 7 issue...Windows 7 on my home laptop
> recognized the device no problem!!!
>
> Windows xp pro service pack 3
> Blackberry Bold 9700 usb drivers not installing.
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl:
> http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/Usb-Drivers-for-Blackberry-windows-xp-service-pack-3
<PASTE>
pull my hair out wrote:
> I installed the blackberry desktop with a prior blackberry bold  9000 and
> the system reconized and installed the drivers no prob....
>
> however since switching to the blackberry 9700 it won't install and cannot
> find the drivers for the usb connection to engage syncing......
>
> Ive tried adding it manually through device manager...but for some reason
> it
> just won't install.....
>
> Does anyone have any idea why this is happening.....
>
> I have the same setup on my windows 7 laptop and the driver installed no
> problem.....once i connected the device!?!?!?!

1
PA

OPOS keyboard (driver wanted?)
Hi, I make a small line of keyboards for PC's that connect via PS/2, RS-232 or USB. I have a customer asking me if I have an OPOS driver and I'm not sure what that entails. I am looking for someone that can write one -- once I figure out what it is ;-) Can someone point me in the right direction? I understand that such a driver allows you to (among other things) set the focus of the key data to windows other than the topmost one. Also, is there some kind of hardware requirement for OPOS or OLE for Retail Point Of Sale? I do have some products that are programmable... Does an OP...

How do I add RAID drivers to an existing XP system?
I'm running Windows XP Pro SP3 on a system using an Intel D945GNT motherboard. This motherboard has a chipset and BIOS which support RAID 1. I recently replaced my hard drives with a much larger pair of drives and would like to setup a RAID 1 array. All the partitions from my old drives have been transferred to one of the new drives, and the second drive is empty. The instructions for installing the RAID drivers say to start Windows setup and press F6 when prompted to install a third party RAID driver using the floppy which came with the motherboard. This is fine if you...

Echoing entered data in a CEdit window
I'm using a CEdit object to display contents of a file, which is encapsulated in a CFile object. Say the file contains the following: Welcome to Blah, Inc. ENTER PIN: prompting for a PIN number. How can I now "echo" the PIN keyed in by someone, starting at two spaces after the ":". The edit window is written with a 50-point font, Times New Roman. Also, do I have to refresh the whole edit window, with each refresh containing ALL the characters above, plus the currently entered number, or can I just write to a specific (x,y) cursor position. IOW, I want the follow...

Star TSP 700 USB receipt printer
Is anyone using this printer? I tried to use the raster driver and can get it to print a receipt but it doesn't pop the cash drawer. When using the OPOS driver for the printer it only shows COM port choices not USB. The cash drawer does pop if I use a parrallel TSP 743 printer and the OPOS driver. Pat Use USB and go into printer options and under raster it shows cash drawer info "Pat@arms" <Patarms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65B7D22C-34FD-4DC4-928A-7C3B4F952C5C@microsoft.com... > Is anyone using this printer? I tried to use the raster driver...

Context Menu fails on CEdit in EVC 3.0
Hi, I am developing a testing application for PocketPC. I want to enable the default context menu so I have added the WC_SIPPREF snippet in resource file, SIP works fine but context menu fails whenever I create an instance for CEdit class. Without instance it works fine. TIA Krish ...

Lexmark driver for Windows Vista??
does anyone know how to get a driver for my Vista program for a Lexmark X75 printrio? Any help appreciated? On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:07:39 -0500, "Kitty Stringfellow" <kikkimomjj@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > >does anyone know how to get a driver for my Vista program for a Lexmark X75 >printrio? >Any help appreciated? I'd suggest reposting your question in a newsgroup supporting Vista, or Lexmark. This newsgroup is for questions about designing relational database Queries in Microsoft Access. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Open Second Window of Same Document

excel spreadsheet #3
there are 3 sheets in an excel spreadsheet say the names are 1,2 AND3 layouts ar ethere for all 3 sheets. the first sheet is used as input and based on certain fields , columns in the first sheet i need to populate entries in the second and 3 rd sheet. teh main purpose is taht based on the first sheet the 2 and 3 sheet should be automatically filled. wat kind of formula / macro should i be using .. im new to this and jsut know to create macro. CAn anybody help It is easy to pull values from one worksheet into another. Let's say that in Sheet1 cell A100 we have data we want to use in...

touch panel driver for win ce6.0
Hello every body, Can anyone tells how to write a touch .dll driver for win ce6.0.pls tell i dont know how to write. bec im new to writing drivers..pls tell r send touch. dll file. Regards Vinoth -- vinoth Message posted via PocketPCJunkies.com http://www.pocketpcjunkies.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/wince-pb/201004/1 Luckily for you Platform Builder Help has documentation for touch driver - which includes a list of sample drivers that are available with Platform Builder. -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithblo...

USB
Anyone have suggestions on good sites/books on accessing the usb port from Windows application? Would like to access a usb port as a serial or parallel port. Thanks Normally you access the USB port via the device driver for the specific device which is attached to that port (unless, of course, you are writing the device driver for a new device). I'm not sure that it's meaningful to attempt to" access a usb port as a serial or parallel port" without knowledge of the device you are trying to communicate with. Keith Is it possible to have a USB to rs232 device attached...

How to create a WS_POPUP window like menu window?
I do not want to use the CMenu or HMENU, and created a WS_POPUP window, make it looks like a menu, but when my menu window activeted, the main app window's title bar become gray. You know the system menu can get mouse move msg and the main app window's title bar do not became gray, Is there any hint? John Smith "John Smith" <tap05@126.com> wrote in message news:%2330OT9mYJHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I do not want to use the CMenu or HMENU, and created a WS_POPUP window, >make it looks like a menu, > > but when my menu window activeted, the m...

Restarting Windows Vista
Every time I restart Vista I get a message; "The computer must be restarted before updating can continue. Would your like to restart now?" If I click YES I get the same message when the computer is restarted. If I click NO the computer continues to boot up and seems to work fine. Is there anyway I can get rid of this annoying message? no but you can keep doing that... that's how fun vista is! Great choice! lol "Larry Goldman" <larry.goldman11@comcast.net> wrote in message news:4098E0C6-404D-44F6-BE7D-FC0CD63673B4@microsoft.com... > Every ...

How do I enable USB ports?
I'm on a computer that was origionally intended for public use but is now used in an office and as a result of being intended for public use, it's set so that nothing connects to the USB ports. If I plug in a drive, it lights up, so there is power to the USB ports, but it doesn't show in My Computer. So how do I enable the USB ports? What icon do I go to in Control Panel? Or, in case that icon isn't there, in what subfolder of Z:\User would I find the file that opens the needed panel? Enter the BIOS and re-enable them. Also see:- http://www.dexternights....

Gmail in Windows mail
I can not send nor receive e-mail (gmail) through Windows mail anymore. I know this question has been up here before but in spite of excellent information it still doesn´t want to fly. The name of my internet provider here in Sweden is www.comhem.se. The POPImaptroubleshooter from Google says: "This account is skipped when fetching new mail". The Windows mail says (in translation from Swedish): The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'Gmail', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL)...

Office 2000 & 2007 in Windows 7
Hi, Can anyone confirm that Office 2000 is fully compatible with Windows 7? Can we install Office 2000 and Office 2007 together in the same computer? Thanks in advance, Garu Yes, on both counts. But in respect of the latter, see the NoRereg section of the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website: http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Garu" <garrys@brunet.bn> wrote in me...

Outlook XP attachement problem
Hi, I got Outlook XP on a Windows 2k and for a reason that I can't find, a documents of 25 k takes about 1 min to open on a P4 2ghz. I tried to re-install Office but doesn't seems to work. Where can I search to find answer? Thx M.J. What type of file are you trying to open? Is it an Office- based attachments? (such as Word, Excel etc etc) Or is it something else? Bobby >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > I got Outlook XP on a Windows 2k and for a reason that I can't find, a >documents of 25 k takes about 1 min to open on a P4 2ghz. I tried to >r...

First window
Hello! I want to make window that will be shown during starting application. For example, when you start Microsoft Word window that showing version, application name... is shown before application(before text editor). Thank you in advance! Regards, Zeljko Thats called a splash screen. You can create it by inserting it as a component in VS or simply go to codeguru/codeproject and see tons of samples for it. There are also good samples in MSDN. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Zeljko" <cabrio@blic.net> wrote in message news:ewf9qeN7DHA.2404@TK2MSFTNGP11.ph...

GP 9 Web Service Authentication
What authentication method will be used for the web services included in the GP 9 "extensions" release? Also, will some of the extensions be targeted at inventory, or basically mirror the current eConnect functionality? Thanks. "S Abady" wrote: > What authentication method will be used for the web services included in the > GP 9 "extensions" release? Also, will some of the extensions be targeted at > inventory, or basically mirror the current eConnect functionality? > Thanks. Hi, The Web Services with the extensions release will actually use N...

Maintaining Order of Songs Synced from WMP to USB Stick
Hi There, I'm a novice, and I thank you for reading my message. I've been creating Sync Lists of Songs, with the songs mixed in a particular order I desire. I then name the playlist. I sync the lists into my USB Stick 1GB without shuffling, but upon playback the order of the songs in the playlist have been altered. In fact, they are played back in the order of the artist. Is it possible to sync the playlist exactly as I mixed it, and have the USB Stick playback the exact mix of song order accordingly? Or is this an impossiblity? Thank you for your help and...

Adding percentages to data table but not showing in chart #3
Yeah, I've done that and it does kind of work. The trouble is that I a doing this with a pivot chart and every time I change the chart to sho data for different departments it chages the colour and outline bac automatically, which means that i have to manually change it to 'none and 'none' again each time -- daveric ----------------------------------------------------------------------- daverico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1566 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27199 ...

System Folders #3
I have 2 OAB Version 2 and also 2 OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOKS. Is that normal since I have just ran migrate command on system folders from 5.5 to 2003? ...

Blackberry/ Outlook Calendar Duplication Problem
We've been having this wierd Outlook/ Blackberry problem. I am configured for aireless Calendar Sync. Someone sends an appointment request, I accept on Backberry, and the appointment shows up in the Calendar both places; then I accept on Outlook, it dupes... THEN i go to Deleted Items on Outlook, re- accept, the dupe disappears! Strange. Anyone seen this? I have similar problem "SamAntix" wrote: > We've been having this wierd Outlook/ Blackberry problem. I am configured for > aireless Calendar Sync. Someone sends an appointment request, I accept on > B...

Reinstalling CRM 3.0 Laptop Client for SBS CRM
I have to reinstall my laptop with Windows XP SP2 and Office 2003 with the current SP. I therefore need to reinstall the CRM laptop client as well. This is my primary machine. Last time I did this, after OUtlook synchronized with my Exchange server, and I installed the CRM client, Outlook or the client duplicated all of the Contacts and some of the calendar appointments in the CRM database. I own all of the accounts, contacts, leads,.. What is the proper way to reinstall the client so that no duplication occurs. Also, I have a few employees that use the same desktop. Can I install...

USB problem
Running XP-SP3 with all updates current. I have a WACOM tablet, driver is latest version; plugged into a USB port in rear of DELL PC. I'll boot up and get error message,"USB device not recognized...". I check Device Manager and no flags are showing. I simply plug into another USB port and I get message that "Human Interface Device found" and my tablet now works. The next day I boot up and the same error message pops up and the fix is to reverse what I did the previous day, just plug back into yesterday's "bad USB port". Any ideas what I am ch...

How to Not Minmize Access Window When I Go to Excel
Hello, I run the same query on a database but with different dates for each run. After each run I key-in the results to an excel spreadsheet. This works fine. What happens though is the Access window minimizes each time I go to the excel spread sheet. I then have to expand the access window, run the query, key-in the data to excel and repeat. Is there a way to keep the Access window open and not minimize each time I go to the spreadsheet? Thanks. JBEsr Hi, JB, Why not use the built-in Excel functionality to automatically load your data? Try Menu: Data-> Import External Data->Ne...