Update for Windows XP (KB955759) Failed installation

  • Follow

Ran into an application hang while in facebook.... have encounted several
while there.  Have tried loading the Update for Windows XP (KB955759)
as it instructs me to do..... perhaps to fix problem.  but after several
attempts to load application it fails.  Any assistance Anyone??????
Have followed all the instructions that Microsoft Windows Error Reporting
has shown me to try to correct problem..
0
Reply Utf 12/16/2009 8:34:01 AM

cabbage24 wrote:
> Ran into an application hang while in facebook.... have encounted
> several while there.  Have tried loading the Update for Windows XP
> (KB955759)
> as it instructs me to do..... perhaps to fix problem.  but after
> several attempts to load application it fails.  Any assistance
> Anyone??????
> Have followed all the instructions that Microsoft Windows Error
> Reporting has shown me to try to correct problem..

Did you download and attempt to install the update manually for your OS?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955759

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP