Update for Windows XP (KB955759) Failed installation

Ran into an application hang while in facebook.... have encounted several
while there.  Have tried loading the Update for Windows XP (KB955759)
as it instructs me to do..... perhaps to fix problem.  but after several
attempts to load application it fails.  Any assistance Anyone??????
Have followed all the instructions that Microsoft Windows Error Reporting
has shown me to try to correct problem..

cabbage24 wrote:
> Ran into an application hang while in facebook.... have encounted
> several while there.  Have tried loading the Update for Windows XP
> (KB955759)
> as it instructs me to do..... perhaps to fix problem.  but after
> several attempts to load application it fails.  Any assistance
> Anyone??????
> Have followed all the instructions that Microsoft Windows Error
> Reporting has shown me to try to correct problem..

Did you download and attempt to install the update manually for your OS?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955759

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Shenan

Update for MS Money 2005?

Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed
Hi I had activate de Routing restrictions on my Exchange 5.5 and I put the ip address of the hosts that can relay, but some times I recive an email with this message: Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed on the admin mail accaunt AnyBody, have an idea?? Thanks for all ...

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

Problem after Win XP SP2
Windows Xp was working fine before SP2. CRM window just=20 disappear after authentication with message below shown=20 at Event Viewer. Error occur even disabling firewall. I=B4d=20 appreciate some hints. Thanks, Jose The description for Event ID ( 19011 ) in Source (=20 MSSQL$CRM ) cannot be found. The local computer may not=20 have the necessary registry information or message DLL=20 files to display messages from a remote computer. You may=20 be able to use the /AUXSOURCE=3D flag to retrieve this=20 description; see Help and Support for details. The=20 following information is part of the ...

How update entity in post update?

latest update too MSCFV2

AutoConfig API fail because of Domain Policy
Hi, The call to WlanSetInterface with op-code to disable AutoConfig is failing with error code ACCESS DENIED. Is this because of some kind of Domain Policy enforced by the Win7 server? I would appreciate any input on this. Thanks, Vani -- vani Posted via http://www.win7heads.com ...

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Outlook XP perfomance gettin low
Hallo everyone, we changed our mailsystem to Outlook/Exchange As server side we use Exchange Server 2003 As clientseitig we use Outlook XP Our problem is taht some user have to wait realy long until Outlook is perfomaning a new task. The mailboxws can have a size up to 4 GB. (For the short term we cannot move the mail to PST-files) What we found out so far: If we delete the Windows User profile, the problems is solved for the moment but it comes back within a period of one week. The instant messaging is already deactivated. It would be great if somebody as an idea that helps. Thank in...

Payroll Update

[ANN] Excel X security update

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?

Strange problem about register window class
I want to register two window class in winmain.But when registering the second window class,VC7.0 reports an error.The error code is 87 - parameter error.But the parameters of both WINCLASSEX are the same except the wndproc and wndclass name. When compiling with bcc55,it's OK.When compiling with cygwin-g++-4.1.2 it's the same as VC7.0. If assign wc.hInstance with reinterpret_cast<HINSTANCE>(&hInstance) ,it's OK.Why?What does &hInstance mean? Below is the code: // cl register.cpp -link gdi32.lib user32.lib // g++ -o register.exe register.cpp -mwindows #include <...

FWD: Try on these correction update from the MS Corp.
--omvflfmgecbtuznop Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pesxyyfvxtk"; type="multipart/alternative" --pesxyyfvxtk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="locjfxspwlfruwcg" --locjfxspwlfruwcg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...

Cannot Update office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11. "efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and ...

Cannot update table--only does SQL insert
Hi, just another newbie type of question.... i have a new window with its own table. i'm doing a "copy from window to table" &c, and it works fine to insert data the first time. however, i can tell from the SQL Profiler that when I try to modify the data, it does not do an update--it tries to do another insert (and of course, can't). Is there something I should be setting in Dexterity somewhere to make the table updatable, or do I need to manage this with PassThroughSQL? thanks in advance. Table operations are covered in detail during the Dexterity Training, pl...

Goofy scrolling display in VC++ output window.
I had some problems with my ISP, internet service provider, connection. I installed a diagnosis utility from them. Now every time I run one of my programs in debug mode, I get a continual stream of goofy lines appearing in the output window. One line every second or maybe faster. This is the line I see: Loaded 'C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\SmartBridge\psapi.dll', no matching symbolic information found. I don't need the utility and I'm going to uninstall it. I just want to know for my own sake, what is happening. Why are these messages appearing in Visual C++...