Troubleshooting - Active Desktop Recovery

  • Follow

When clicking on "Restore my Active Desktop"
the following error message appears
RUNDLL
ERROR LOADING c:\windows\azehobek.dll
The specified module could not be found
0
Reply Utf 2/6/2010 4:38:01 PM

How does your question pertain to Windows Update?

I think you're seeing the effects of a hijackware infection.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Roy Michaelson wrote:
> When clicking on "Restore my Active Desktop"
> the following error message appears
> RUNDLL
> ERROR LOADING c:\windows\azehobek.dll
> The specified module could not be found
0
Reply PA 2/6/2010 5:44:46 PM

"Roy Michaelson" wrote:

> When clicking on "Restore my Active Desktop"
> the following error message appears
> RUNDLL
> ERROR LOADING c:\windows\azehobek.dll
> The specified module could not be found
0
Reply Utf 2/6/2010 8:24:01 PM

Roy Michaelson wrote:
> When clicking on "Restore my Active Desktop"
> the following error message appears
> RUNDLL
> ERROR LOADING c:\windows\azehobek.dll
> The specified module could not be found

Which Windows Update are you referring to?

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Reply Shenan 2/6/2010 8:44:32 PM