"WindowsUpdate_80070652" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" Error Message

  • Follow

I have recieved this message for the past three days evey time I try to
install two "important" updates from microsoft.  One is the Security Update
for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321).  The other update is the
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB981726).  I
have tried installing these updates over 15 times, and every time it comes up
as a failure.  I have followed all of the trouble shooting suggestions
Microsoft Help can give, and still it is a failure.  I would enjoy any
assistance anyone can give on this.

Thanks
0
Reply Utf 5/15/2010 2:37:01 PM

Tip: Insert your Office CD into the appropriate drive bay before the next
installation attempt.

Tip: If no joy, see if you can download the "fullfile" version of the
update(s) via http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ or
http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/ and then install it/them manually.

Ben Mathews wrote:
> I have recieved this message for the past three days evey time I try to
> install two "important" updates from microsoft.  One is the Security
> Update
> for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321).  The other update is the
> Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB981726).  I
> have tried installing these updates over 15 times, and every time it comes
> up as a failure.  I have followed all of the trouble shooting suggestions
> Microsoft Help can give, and still it is a failure.  I would enjoy any
> assistance anyone can give on this.
>
> Thanks

0
Reply PA 5/15/2010 4:28:11 PM