WMP cannot "Allow" xbox to media share

xbo360 appears in list of devices in WMP media share window but the "allow"
button is grayed out.  cannot go any further when setting up WMP and xbox.
Settings set to "all" so mystery as to why "allow" option is grayed out
("deny" option is not grayed out) Suggestions??  btw - Zune connects to my
xbox with no problems.

CRM 3.0 should allow me to display all the records than just 250.
MS CRM 3.0 should allow us to display all the records obtained by Advanced search as one of the option. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6e70a8fd-d506-4aee-a...

Permissions is not allowing me to use my print preview.
Help! Don't understand My Permission in Excel. Even though I unrestrict, it still doesn't allow me to Preview my documents. How do I reset? Please Help, ...

RMS should allow 3 or more decimal places on the receipt.
Although 3 decimal places can be entered for an item with type "gasoline", the receipt only prints 2 decimal places on the receipt. My client sells bricks, purchased in thousands but sells them individually. To be competitive, the pricing is in 3 decimal places. Although the extended price is correct, the unit price only shows the rounded two decimal, prompting questions from his clients if they are getting the right price. Considering gasoline is always priced out at 3 decimal places, the receipt should show the correct unit price (especially at the $2.000+ prices these ...

you do not have credentials that allow you to open this document
When i open a existing .doc document.It shows message "like you do not have credentials that allow you to open this document.Do You want to open it using a different set of credentials? " i can't able to open any .doc document ...

HELP ! How do I protect cells formula but allow data entry
Hi there, I know there is a simple answer but I can't find it. Problem: I have a number of cells containing a simple formula of: =IF(,,"$_____________") which displays the string "$_____" if there is no data entry. If an individual enters an incorrect value and decides to change it by first hitting the "Delete" key, it wipes out the formula ! Question: How do I protect the cells 'formula' from being deleted and still allow the data entry person to correct and enter data. Thanks J ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message po...

Spell check is not allowing ignore or changes on undo edit
Please help my spell checker for Word 2007 student edition is not working it only allows me to undo edits it will not go through the document and allow me to ignore or change anything, I 've checked all settings, reinstalled, repaired, and checked registry.... Thanks so much See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< >&...

post size exceeded allowed limits
We are running CRM4.0 with the Outlook clients. We are seeing every 10 minutes an event log on the server referencing CRM ASP.Net 2.0.50727.0 Source Event Code:3004 Event Message: Post size exceeded allowed limits Application Path: c:\program files\microsoft Dynamics\crmweb\ this message only shows for one user Hi jgrebe, Most likely, that user's CRM for Outlook client is trying to 'track in crm' an email that has an attachment that is larger than the allowed size (5mb out of the box, 8mb max). Check with the user in question and see if you can spot the one with the large...

Allowing External programs to send email ? #2
Hello all, I have an issue with a client running SBS 2003 server with Outlook 2003 client. They have an access database that performs bulk emailing thru Outlook. Upon doing this they get a popup in Outlook asking them to approve every email. In previous versions of Outlook there is an option saying "Allow this for 15 minutes". However, there is no such option in 2003. I posted this about a month ago and was directed to the following website: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm This only refers to Outlook 98,2000 and 2002. I tried using the 2002 procedure l...

Not allow selection of chartobjects ?
Hi, How can I prevent chartobjects from become selected? Kind Regards ...

outlook will not allow me to import my roadrunner e-mail accounts.
I want to import both my roadrunner e-mail account into outlook and creat folders and have outlook blow these e-mails sent and recieved to their assigned folders. Outlook express has allowed me to import the e-mail, but I want to use outlook so I can use Business Manager too. I contacted roadrunner and talked to five different tech's and it would not work. Why not just enter them manually? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be delet...

My publication will not allow me to use the toolbars
When I try to edit a publication, the program will not allow me access to the toolbars, move objects, or to edit text boxes. It seems to be frozen. Can someone help me figure this out? Thanks, Fritzi <Fritzi @discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > When I try to edit a publication, the program will not allow me > access to the toolbars, move objects, or to edit text boxes. It seems > to be frozen. Can someone help me figure this out? Is it a trial version? If so, it has expired. If not, then have you activated the product? Help > Activate produ...

Ex2007
Ex2007B2 & Outlook2007B2 Basically I have a different mailbox for most of my email addresses. In 2003 I could give UserA permissions to open UserB's mailbox by adding UserA to UserB's permissions in Exchange Advanced tab - Mailbox Rights. How do I do the equivalent in 2007? I really don't want to have to log into each Outlook profile as that username! On 21 Oct 2006 07:31:59 -0700, doug.masters@gmail.com wrote: >Ex2007B2 & Outlook2007B2 > >Basically I have a different mailbox for most of my email addresses. >In 2003 I could give UserA permissions to open ...

Worksheet Protection
Is there a way I can protect a worksheet that contains a data groupin (Column D through H) but allow it to be hidden and shown? I want th sheet protected so the user can enter data only in certain cells. Som of the data they will edit is kept in a group so it can be hidden fo ease of use/printing as its not as dynamic as the rest. Thoughts? Cheers, And -- farutherfor ----------------------------------------------------------------------- farutherford's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2666 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread....

allow any child element in
I want to create an xsd so that I can validate xml against it. All I care is that the root node (named brl) exists in the document. Any other node can go inside it. If I validate an xml file with just the brl node it validates fine, but if I put other elements in I get errors. How can I change the xsd so that any child elements/attributes of brl validate ok, without having to explicitly declare them in the xsd? (I've included my xml, xsd and the errors below) XSD: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <xs:schema xmlns:b="http://schemas.micros...

form & code allowing user to select location of associated file,
I have a simple database, basically a library list of documents. I have a column for hyperlink in my main table, but I would like to make it so any user can be prompted to navigate to the file location on the server, rather than have to manually type, or copy paste the address into the form. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im not totally new to Access, but quite rusty as it's been some time since I have played with code. Thank you, Tracy Hi Tracy, use the code on the Access web http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0001.htm to allow users to navigate to the file location on the se...

Is the word "American" not allowed within a Windows Live ID?
I was trying to create a new Windows Live ID today,but it kept rejecting the ID that i wanted.So i added a few random characters at the end hoping that would do it.But it wasn't until i removed the letter "N" off of "American" that it was accepted.I also emailed the ID to see if it was taken only to get an email failure.The name i choose started with the word American.I tried different variations that i'm 100% sure that NO ONE else could possible have.If you think i'm mistake,try for yourself.Create a new user profile @live or@hotmail,then try an...

Can I protect cell numbering format ($) but allow editing?
Can I protect a cell's numbering format so that the cell can be edited but the $ cannot be changed? Hi no, not possible AFAIK with Excel's protection function. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Deb22" <Deb22@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DC64EFAD-1D28-44C6-A54F-DA96E286CD4C@microsoft.com... > Can I protect a cell's numbering format so that the cell can be edited but > the $ cannot be changed? Thank you for your answer. I spent two years in Aschaffenbury, Germany with the U.S. Army in the early 70's. I loved Ge...

Allow Edits 03-13-08
I have a form which I have it set for "Allow Edits" = No I have a field on that form which I would like to be able to edit but leave the rest as is. Basically, I would like to make that one field editable and the rest no edit. Is this possible? Thanks. Try the follwing: When the field you want to edit got focus... on got focus: me.allowedits=true and when the field loses focus me.allowedits=false But you can select all the controls and set them to locked and set the one field you would like to edit to 'not' locked. hth -- Maurice Ausum "rml" wrote:...

Temporary allow additions?
I have already searched previous postings for this and found some bits that helped but not really got what i need.... I have my form set to not allow additions, so that you cant get to a new record by using navigation button, you can only view old ones or save the one your on. The problem I have is that I have another form that uses a button to open up this form to add a new entry, is there anyway I can set it up so that when you just go into the second form you cant allow additions but if you go in via a button on another form it will allow me to add a record, could I turn off the additions...

Allowed to access pricing
Hi, We have disabled the Cashier's permission to change the price of items from POS while he making sales. (Disabled "Allowed to access pricing" in Store Operation Manager for Cashier). But now we would like to give permission for the cashier to allow price changing for few items. How is it possible? Regards Rainu Rainu Jacob wrote: > Hi, > We have disabled the Cashier's permission to change the price of items from > POS while he making sales. (Disabled "Allowed to access pricing" in Store > Operation Manager for Cashier). But now we would lik...

Allow user to delete only records created by them
Good Morning! What would be the best way to allow a user to only delete records that were created by them? Better yet....is there a way to prevent users from deleting tasks and email that were created by workflow? I thought about stopping the deletion service, periodically run a query against the activity pointer base to check state code and iscreatedbyworkflow..change the record state code, then start the deletion service allowing it to run during the night to clean up other deleted records, then stop it again. Is there a better way to do this? I don't really want to update th...

Address Allow And Deny to certain members.
I have a series of address lists which i made up for each department in the school i.e. "English", "Maths". These are there for all member of staff to view. I have two Objects one is called "Students" and the other is "Teachers". I want to make sure that the students cant search in any of these Address Lists and i want to make sure that they cant search in the GAL. Is there a way of stopping this? i have tried to Deny Access to the GAL and the Address Lists but it has had no effect. Many Thanks Lee J ...

professional tools library should allow more than one salesperson
Sales Modifier in Professional Services Tools Library currenly only allows you to change one starting salesperson id to one new salesperson id. Well, it is possible that one terminated salesperson may have multiple invoices in which they will be divided among other salespeople. it would be very beneficial if the Sales modifier tool allowed that to happen instead of the just one and one feature ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

Allowed values in a cell/column range
Im not sure if this can be done. I figured out the first part already. It's the second part Im having some trougle with. Lets say a have a column that I only want a specific entry: (y, n or n/a). I got that part figured out. Now lets say that if a "y" is entered in that cell/column it will produce a number value in another cell/column. For arguments sake the number 1. But if a "n" or "n/a" is entered in the same cell/column the value produced in the other column/cell would be 0. Can it be done? =IF(A3="y",1,IF(OR(A3="n",A3="...

Excel graphs should allow copy & paste of individual bar formats
In excel graphs - bar charts, I make the last bar a hashed shading as it is a forcast. To do this I select only the last bar and change its formating. At the end of the month I want to change the format back to the same as all the other bars and make the new coming month's predicted value that hashed shading etc. Unfortunately excel will not allow copy and paste in this situation - so I have do open the format tab etc and then change. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggest...