Can't change RIP folder

  • Follow

Media player will not allow mw to change the location of my RIP folder.

No matter what folder I attempt to change it to I get a message stating that
I don't have permission to use it.

Any Ideas?
0
Reply Utf 6/10/2010 3:23:30 PM

You might be using the root of some drive as the rip folder. try to make a
folder inside it and then try to select it. Or when starting Media player
right click on the icon of media player and click "Run as Administrator" and
then try to select it. But if it works by the later suggestion then everytime
you have to rip you have to run it as admin.
Hope it works. Good Luck!
--
Vanshaj Daga
vanshajdaga2002net@hotmail.com

"dazed and confused" wrote:

> Media player will not allow mw to change the location of my RIP folder.
>
> No matter what folder I attempt to change it to I get a message stating that
> I don't have permission to use it.
>
> Any Ideas?
0
Reply Utf 6/30/2010 12:05:42 AM