Can't change RIP folder

Media player will not allow mw to change the location of my RIP folder.

No matter what folder I attempt to change it to I get a message stating that
I don't have permission to use it.

Any Ideas?

You might be using the root of some drive as the rip folder. try to make a
folder inside it and then try to select it. Or when starting Media player
right click on the icon of media player and click "Run as Administrator" and
then try to select it. But if it works by the later suggestion then everytime
you have to rip you have to run it as admin.
Hope it works. Good Luck!
--
Vanshaj Daga
vanshajdaga2002net@hotmail.com

"dazed and confused" wrote:

> Media player will not allow mw to change the location of my RIP folder.
>
> No matter what folder I attempt to change it to I get a message stating that
> I don't have permission to use it.
>
> Any Ideas?

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Public Folders #40
Hello, I have a request from one of my users to auotmate the deletion of emails or messages in a public folder after they become two weeks old. Can this be possible? Deletion of emails or messages from public folders after they become two weeks old. Thanks Hi Sujay, Just go into Exchange System Manager, in properties on your public folder store goto the limits tab and under the Age Limits section check "Age limit for all folders in this store (days)" and set your age limit in days. If you wanted to do this on an individual folder basis this can be achieved using the same m...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Automatically move original email to folder on reply
When replying to messages, I want the original email to be automatically moved to a folder within my mailbox. I have played around with the inbox rules however, it appears I can only automatically move a copy of my sent message to a designated folder, and not my original message. Each time I reply to messages I want them moved to folder x. I know I could just create a rule to move them all into folder x before I read them however, I want to leave my unreplied messages in my inbox so I know which messages still need responses. Any help much appreciated!! Thanks. You should be abl...

more on VBA function name change

Duplicate contact folder
Using Outlook XP (2002). When creating a new email and I click on To:, I get two 'contact' folders. When viewing the Outlook folders list in 'normal' node, there is only one contact folder?! How do I remove the duplicate folder so that it doesn't appear when I click on To:? TIA Maurice Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address books > Outlook Address Book > Change. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Maurice Bishop" <Office@NoSpamHerePleaseThankyou.MJBishop.com> wrote in message news:7HADb.1362$tQ6.19788@ward...

How to change icon for my application

can't remove old filter added to each new personal folder
A while back I put in a view filter on my personal folders and thought I had removed it. Now when I create a new personal folder, it contains this filter. I have removed the filter from the Current View in each of my Personal folders but can't get it to stop appearing in new folders (and sometimes reappearing in existing one.) How can I change this?? Thanks, Hal ...

using IMAP and Outlook to share folders on 5.5 SP4?
I've got a client with 5.5 SP4 who wants to be able to drag an email from his inbox to a shared folder that his assistant can access. The server is outside their network, so can only use IMAP or POP3 I tried opening up port 143 for IMAP and created a new public folder using Outlook. I can see this new folder using Exchange Administrator app. When I drag an email from the Outlook inbox into the new public folder, I get a msg of: Can't move the items. The server responded: REFERRAL imap://userName:AUTH="@server.com/Public/%20Folders/Test] there is no replica for that mailbox o...

How to change newsgroup message font

cannot open a non-existent .pst folder
There is a folder listed in Outlook without a name next to it. I cannot open the folder and I cannot delete or close the folder. If I try to execute any command, I get a message stating that I cannot open the .pst that has my calendar, contacts, etc... There is not an option to look at the properties of the folder. I have tried to search for the .pst in docs and settings, to no avail. I have removed the outlook 2003 profile, and then added it, but the folder comes back. I have uninstalled outlook 2003, reinstalled outlook 2003 and the folder is still there. All service packs ...

10x Conflict Message from Public Folder Store
Hi We have received 5+ duplicate messages (some with attached duplicate messages) in our public folder store. In addition 10 conflict messages sent to the public folder and all active directory users on the network. The source of the original message is legit (one of our printers informing the toner is low). Multiple edits have been made to "Event:BLACK TONER LOW". The conflicting edits have been attached to a conflict message in "Enquiry". I have disabled the printer from sending emails and have sent a test email to the public folder which arrived without problem. Wh...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

2007 Outlook Creating folder when saving a HTML email with attachm
In Outlook 2007, when you open an email that is in HTML format with an attachment and want to save the email and attachment (specifically to a network drive), you click on File, Save As (not Save Attachments), it creates the email message as a HTML document, but there is no attachment in that document. It also creates a new folder in the same network folder the HTML document is in with the same name. The new folder contains 3 files, colorschememapping, file list which show as XML document and a file themedata which shows as Microsoft Office Theme. Is there any way to change t...

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes