Message cannot be found

  • Follow

The content of the email were disappeared and
it gives me an below message-

Pls help to solve my problem *(I am using Window
Vista Business Version)  Thanks!

>>>Message cannot be found
>>>The contents of this message cannot be found.

>>>Windows Mail

0
Reply Utf 12/7/2009 6:14:01 AM

Did you try closing the message and reselecting it?  Are other messages'
content displayed okay?  Can you read the message on your email's web
access?

"Josie" <Josie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The content of the email were disappeared and
> it gives me an below message-
>
> Pls help to solve my problem *(I am using Window
> Vista Business Version)  Thanks!

0
Reply slk759 12/7/2009 6:22:15 AM

Your message database has corruption.
Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program:
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

If no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
http://download.live.com/wlmail=20

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Josie" <Josie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> The content of the email were disappeared and=20
> it gives me an below message-=20
>=20
> Pls help to solve my problem *(I am using Window=20
> Vista Business Version)  Thanks!=20
>=20
>=20
>=20