Long delay in opening New Message windows

  • Follow

My Windows mail has recently developed the problem of taking 10 seconds or
more just to open a create new message window.  How do I fix this?
0
Reply Utf 3/10/2010 2:36:01 PM

Did you add any 3rd party software into the Add Ins

--
Peter

"Jembeaux" <Jembeaux@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Windows mail has recently developed the problem of taking 10 seconds or
> more just to open a create new message window.  How do I fix this?

0
Reply Peter 3/10/2010 4:30:05 PM

Try the suggestions here for fixing slowness:
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/72674-windows-mail-slow.html

If no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
http://download.live.com/wlmail=20

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"Jembeaux" <Jembeaux@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> My Windows mail has recently developed the problem of taking 10 =
seconds or=20
> more just to open a create new message window.  How do I fix this?
0
Reply Gary 3/10/2010 9:45:55 PM

(page loaded in 0.062 seconds)

Reply: