Can't attach files now

  • Follow

Hi,

I have been using Windows Mail (The 2006 desktop version) for quite sometime
now. I have always been able to attach files but today when I tried to send
my resume like I always do, it wouldn't attach. It says some files could not
be attached. What is the problem with that?
0
Reply Utf 4/19/2010 4:25:01 PM

"asiankelsey" <asiankelsey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have been using Windows Mail (The 2006 desktop version) for quite
> sometime
> now. I have always been able to attach files but today when I tried to
> send
> my resume like I always do, it wouldn't attach. It says some files could
> not
> be attached. What is the problem with that?

Ensure that any file that you intend to attach are closed and not in use by
another application.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.