I have deleted my recycle bin by mistake..How do I get it back??

I have deleted my recycle bin by mistake..How do I get it back??

TIA
Regards Paul
0
Shiner

"Shiner" <me@ntlworld.con> wrote in message

> I have deleted my recycle bin by mistake..How do I get it back??
>  TIA
> Regards Paul

You`ll find the answer here Paul.
http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/window-on-windows/?p=541

bw..

0
meerkat
8/1/2010 8:56:54 AM
computer keylogger - Auto Keylogger records everything that is entered from the keyboard, to an encrypted file.for more information pls visit http://www.downloadsversion.com/Auto_Keylogger_8214-7.html

downloadsversion

Cannot delete subreport

Getting an error in my xml schema editor code.
Hi, I have an xsd file like this. <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="generic" elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="generic"> <xsd:element name="bookstore" type="bookstoreType"/> <xsd:complexType name="bookstoreType"> <xsd:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded"> <xsd:element name="book" type="bookType"/> </xsd:sequence> </xsd:complexType> <xsd:complexType name="bookType&q...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Changing the font style, fore colour and back colour of an individual cell in a VB6 listview
Hi All Again, another I've always left rather than sorting is the ability to style (bold, underline, italic), colour the text and colour the background of the text in a vb6 listview CELL. Are any of these permitations possible? Am I better using an MS Flexgrid and hidden textbox (for the edit bit)? Thank you. "Mojo" <please@dont.spam.com> wrote in message news:e%23LFCQ5RLHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > Again, another I've always left rather than sorting is the ability to > style > (bold, underline, italic), colo...

Rule for Deleted Items

getting a more efficient pc
Hi, I want to make my older pc more efficient and faster. Lets say there is no malware causing the slowness. It constantly hangs between comands. whether online or offline. Here is what I have done. *In RUN>msconfig> startup folrder I have minimized the items that start up by just 3 items (anti virus for examp)- *I delete temp folders often and use clean up or ccleaner often. . I just think that my windows Xp home edition Dell pc has gotten too old. Sometimes it loads up pages fast and other it drags and I alway keep getting those " virtual memory low alerts." I h...

Get paid to download free software!
Do you have a computer? Do you have Internet Access? Download ONE piece of FREE software and earn BIG! It's EASY! It's REAL! http://133779.PlugUsIn4Cash.com/ ...

Reserved words get 'redefined'
Hi All, A couple of times I've 'redefined' reserved words such that I end up corrupting my database (Access2K). For example, I set up a query and set a field's name to 'DESCRIPTION'. From that point forward, Access thinks I'm referring to the 'DESCRIPTION' as opposed to Description (as in MsgBox Err.Desciption). I recover by going to my backup copy of my development database and recreating anything that I've changed after confusing Access. Does anyone know if, buried in the guts of the database, I can correct this type of error? Perhaps in a ...

Delete macros

Have set up IMAP on my server
I have converted my email server to IMAP. Set up my iPhone with IMAP (was POP) and all the system folders - Inbox, Sent, Trash and Draft were immediately synced. When I set up the account in Entourage, only the Inbox and Sent (as a subfolder to the Inbox) came in. When I go to choose them in the option settings, it can only "see" the Inbox with the Sent subfolder - not the other subfolders. Do we have any solutions please - it has to be an Entourage issue as the iPhone did not have a problem with a clean sync. Thank you for any help. Julian ...

Re: Ranking my results in a query to get the TOP#10 percent
Hello, I have created several queries and now I would like to rank my result to only get the TOP 10 percent. Could you please assist me with an Access SQL statement that can accomplish this? Thanks, TL SELECT TOP 10 PERCENT * FROM somewhere ORDER BY someExpression It is not a 'rank' in itself, though, just a pick of the 'top most'. Light difference between the two expressions, but it probably does not matter... :-) Vanderghast, Access MVP "TL" <TL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6549C8D-9FDC-4568-B73F-434BAF601BD7@mi...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

getting info from 2nd spreedsheet
H First I'm new to Excell. What I want to do is retreive info from a 2nd worksheet. I have the first which is a list of part numbers and Qty's (my inventory) and a 2nd from the manufacture which has prices, descriptions etc. I would like to look at a PN on worksheet 1 and look it up on worksheet 2, find the price, and enter it in a colume (cell) on worksheet 1. -- rbell Posted via http://ms-os.com Forum to Usenet gateway It sounds like =vlookup() or =index(match()) would be a good choice (depending on how your data is laid out). Visit Debra Dalgleish's site: http://www.co...

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

how to get the number of days between two date formatted fields in vba for excel?
how to get the number of days between two date formatted fields in vba for excel? Hi Daniel, If they are Excel dates they represent the days and fractional days past Dec 31, 1899 if using the 1900 date system. So if you just have dates they have no fractional components and you just subtract the earlier date from the later date for the number of days. So it doesn't really matter if it is Excel or VBA same method. A1: 1998-11-28 B1: 2005-07-11 C1: =B1-A1 format c1 as number: #,##0 otherwise you will see: 1906-08-13 in VBA something like either of these, n...

Where do i get the free photo story application from?
Where do i find the photo story application to download? On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:07:01 -0800, lee <lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where do i find the photo story application to download? Well, not on a technical support newsgroup for Microsoft Access databases, which this is. Do you have any idea whose "photo story"? What organization is running this? Where did you hear about it? -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

#Deleted