SBS2003 Std showing SQLSERVER 1,290,236K

Process owned by System Account

I have 3 others 43,312K  BackupExec user (Bakup)
2 other SYSTEM account 42,567K and 70,589K

How can I find out what's causing this and stop it growing?

I also have STORE at 609,632K with Exvchange DB files  37Gb / 14Gb - is this
high?

0
sam

Try this Sam...

Allocated Memory Alert Revisited
http://msmvps.com/blogs/bradley/archive/2005/02/04/34984.aspx

--
Merv  Porter   [SBS-MVP]
============================

"sam" <sam@msforums.com> wrote in message
> Process owned by System Account
>
> I have 3 others 43,312K  BackupExec user (Bakup)
> 2 other SYSTEM account 42,567K and 70,589K
>
> How can I find out what's causing this and stop it growing?
>
> I also have STORE at 609,632K with Exvchange DB files  37Gb / 14Gb - is
> this high?

0
Merv
5/31/2010 10:29:34 PM
Download Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C243A5AE-4BD1-4E3D-94B8-5A0F62BF7796&amp;displaylang=fr&displaylang=en

And Open up Each SQL instance and Adjust your Memory usage.

If using SQL Server Management Studio Express can't connect to
Microsoft##SSEE
Enter
\\.\pipe\mssql$microsoft##ssee\sql\query

And STORE will always use as much memory you have.
Just have 4GB on the SBS and you will be fine after doing this...

Russ

--
Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]
MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC

"sam" <sam@msforums.com> wrote in message
> Process owned by System Account
>
> I have 3 others 43,312K  BackupExec user (Bakup)
> 2 other SYSTEM account 42,567K and 70,589K
>
> How can I find out what's causing this and stop it growing?
>
> I also have STORE at 609,632K with Exvchange DB files  37Gb / 14Gb - is
> this high?

0
Russ

SBS2003 and office 2010
Hello, I have a SBS2003 Sp2 and a client PC with Windows 7 pro and office 2010 pro. in outlook 2010 everthing works fine the only thing that doesn't work is my personal agenda with exchange (email works). when I add a appointment with outlook 2010 I dont see it on my mobile and not in OWA. When I add a appointment in OWA I get a reminder from the appointment in outlook 2010 but I don't see it in Outlook 2010. What is the problem here, or is there a update fix for this ?? regards marc Is this the Beta of Office 2010? And What Exchange are you running? Russ -- R...

RMS 1.3
Can anybody post the link for the RMS version 1.3 announcement and the Webinar or Newscast for November the 15th (or is it November the 17th?). Thank you http://www.msreadiness.com/WS_abstract.asp?eid=15003337 - Evan Culver New West Technologies Alex wrote: > Can anybody post the link for the RMS version 1.3 announcement and the > Webinar or Newscast for November the 15th (or is it November the 17th?). > > Thank you > > Well this should be interesting. So we are not getting a major update, that figures. I just hope that we at least get some real integration w...

Custom Slide Shows in 2007
We have a 34 slide PowerPoint presentation. If I create a custom slide show of say slides 1, 8 and 34 is there a way for the custom slide show to be printed with the slide numbers re-ordered to be 1, 2 & 3? Any help is greatly appreciated. On Jan 18, 1:59=A0pm, "WSR" <wsr-...@hotmail.com> wrote: > We have a 34 slide PowerPoint presentation. > > If I create a custom slide show of say slides 1, 8 and 34 is there a way = for > the custom slide show to be printed with the slide numbers re-ordered to = be > 1, 2 & 3? > > Any hel...

Conversion to value between 1 to 10 only!
I have a problem for an excel formula. In my example, there is one value in cell D1: 15, and I want an excel formula which can convert it to 5. The objective of the excel formula is to convert 45 to 5, 10 to 10, 20 to 10, 30 to 10, 39 to 9 etc. I know my following excel function can do it 【IF(D1>40,D20-40,IF(D1>30,D1-30, IF(D1>20,D1-20,IF(D1>10,D1-10,D1))))】. My question is that is there any extremly simple excel formula which can convert those value immediately? Many thanks, Wilchong -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com =D1-LOOKUP(D1,{10,20,30,40},{10,20,3...

ImportNodes adds xsi:nil="true" when maxoccurs > 1
I'm writing a program which uses the ImportNode function of an XMLDataDocument. This works fine for elements which may appear once at most; however, for elements which may appear multiple times, it inserts 'xsi:nil="true"' for each of those elements, which is a violation of my schema (and logic). (The code below is for cataloging laboratory instruments. The element "calibrationtuid" is a globally unique identification string which refers to a calibration curve.) Desired XML output: <adapters> <adapter auid="e94e5c7c-1264-4720-9f92-fe7...

Move Calendar from SBS2003 to SBS2008
I need to move a sharepoint calendar from one server to another. I followed this document http://www.dlocc.com/articles/how-to-move-sharepoint-calendars-fast/ that explains how to create a backup and restore. The backup seemed to work just fine and I could even restore the file on the new sharepoint but when I look under the tracking section the new calendar is not there. It shows up under the list templates in the gallery but it is not available from the tracking section. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! ...

std::vector question
I havea program which on execution gives unpredictable behaviour (it shouldn't). In trying to track down the problem, I'm wondering if there is a difference between these two ways of filling a std::vector with data: Method 1: std::vector<int> v; int k; for(i=0;i<n;i++){ k = i + 3; v.push_back(k); } Method 2: std::vector<int> v; for(i=0;i<n;i++){ int k = i + 3; v.push_back(k); } "Hamish" <h.dean@xtra.co.nz> wrote... >I havea program which on execution gives unpredictable behaviour (it > shouldn't). In trying to track down the ...

How to show customer payment?
Hi everybody. I just started using Money 2003 Deluxe for my business (services-based). I'm trying to figure out if I can somehow print a statement or receipt that would show Customer address info, when they paid, for what project, remaining balance, etc. I tried the statements but it doesn't provide all the info I need. I also tried the invoice designer with no luck. Does anyone here have any ideas or methods for getting around this? Would certainly appreciate any help with this. Jason ...

Money 2004 Std w/ Windows 7
After restoring my Money 2004 files from my backup copy onto my new PC w/Windows 7, my Money password is not recognized. I cannot access 7 years worth of Money files. Is there a means to correct this so my password will be recognized? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Ty58 wrote: >After restoring my Money 2004 files from my backup copy onto my new PC >w/Windows 7, my Money password is not recognized. I cannot access 7 years >worth of Money files. >Is there a means to correct this so my password will be recognized? Thanks! The most common thing with a situatio...

how to make grand total to show up on pivotchart?
Hello, I have created a pivot table, overall it look like this: ------------------------------------------- Location Code | (Multiple Items) | -------------------------------------- ----- Sum of Sales Quantity | Category Name | -------------------------------------------- Year | Month | ACER | TOSHIBA | Grand Total | ----------------------------------------------------------------- 2009 | January | 10 | 5 | 15 | | February | 11 | 40 | ...

messages with subject part 1/2 not showing up in mailclient
Hi, We have a scanner in house and it emails documents we scan to us via exchange. The problem is, it breaks documents up in to multiple messages subject part 1/2, part 2/2 etc to us. When ever it does this, we don't recieve the messages. In the exchange tracking center, it says the messages is delivered locally to me.. SMTP Store Driver: Message Delivered Locally to Store to username@domain.com (my email address) is the last message, but I never see the message... it isn't in my junk email or anywhere... and I don't know where else to look. I'm trying to configure t...

how do i show text in the data field of a pivot table?
If you put a text field into the data area of a pivot table, it will summarize the field to show a count, instead of showing the text. You can place the text fields in the Row, Column or Page areas, where their text will show. pum75 wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

SBS2003
Hello, I want to setup a CRM pilot for my organization. We have an extra SBS 2003 Premium license that I can use. We already have a domain controller setup on another server. Can I just install SBS 2003, CRM SB, and SQL on the test server and use the current AD domain that is on the other server? Thanks, Kevin SBS by design is a single domain environment. Your best bet is to create a second totally independant environment for testing and demonstration. If you make customizations you can export them to file and then import them into the production environment once it is setup ...

Show child attribute on parent view
I would like to show, in a view of the parent data from the child. I have a custom entity - TRAINING that has attribute (by creating relationship and lookup) of a SEMINAR - another custom entity. Want to add to "TRAINING" line in the view, the name of the associated "SEMINAR" (done, simple) and "Number of day" takes from that "SEMINAR" ...

When I enter 532.19 in Excel document, it shows 532.2 Why?
I can't get the answer on Help. I don't want the decimal places rounded off. I need to show the two numbers as in 2 decimal places. Format>Cells>Number>Number. Set to two decimal places. Also check Format>Style>Normal. You can modify the default Number here to make sure every number shows two decimals. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:29:02 -0700, New-to-Excel <New-to-Excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can't get the answer on Help. I don't want the decimal places rounded off. > I need to show the two numbers as in 2 d...

deleted items still show up
Hi, we've deleted all of our emails from our deleted items box and the recovered deleted items box and the exchange server still shows 167mb for a users box. Does anyone know what else we should be looking for? We're using Exchange 5.5 SP4. The clients are on Office XP. Thanks What is the mailbox size from Outlook's perspective? Right click the Outlook Today folder/Properties/Folder Size. On Thu, 13 May 2004 18:01:38 -0700, "Angus" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, we've deleted all of our emails from our deleted >items box a...

linking 2 databases in 1
Hi, I am running 2 hqs for 2 different purposes, now the company decided to use 1 hq for both purpose. How can i link the 2 databases into 1 database???? I tired to link them from SQL server enterprise manager-all task- export data from database A to B but some tables can not be exported and show me tables failure, is it possible to link them or im just trying something impossible? Advice me on that plZzzzZZzz -- Aliko ...

Not all e-mails show up
The inbox reports I have 80 e-mails but it is only showing 9 of them. How do i do this. I can't see the emails I received ...

Carriage return character shows in combobox
Hello I'm using an Active-x combobox with about 8 selection possibilities. I need to make it in a thin column so I'm trying to use two lines when a selection is made. Unfortunately it's coming up with the carriage return character in the selection. I guess that's what it is a backwards P sort of thing. Looking through the properties for the control I didn't see any reference toward word wrap or multiline. In the text field of the properties it has little rectangle boxes that I can't delete. Any way to make this ugly backwards P go away? I tried a few ...

Exch2003 SP1
Should this SP1 be installed on SBS2003 or is it already installed? On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:48:04 GMT, J B wrote: > Should this SP1 be installed on SBS2003 or is it already installed? It's not already installed and the decision is yours, just be aware there are a few issues when applying the Exchange 2003 SP1 on SBS 2003: More on Exchange SP1 and SBS 2003: http://blogs.msdn.com/canthe/archive/2004/06/09/152279.aspx Smallbizserver.Net > SBS 2003 > Service packs & patches > Exchange 2003: http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=141 EXCHANGE 2k3 SP1: http://...

Inbox not showing new emails
Laptop running XP Outlook 2000 Exchange 5.5 The only way that I can see new emails listed in the inbox is if I click on another folder. Even clicking on Send/Receive does not display new emails. I have no problems with desktops running W2k. Any ideas? Thanks. Sounds like something is between you and the server that is blocking the UDP notifications. (Server sends a client a UDP event to refresh itself. This event travels on an arbitrary port > 1023.) Things to check... * Windows XP built-in firewall (or any personal firewall) * Multiple workstations behind a NAT device and ser...

SBS2003 Exchange issue
When trying to connect to the mailboxes from Outlook 2003, I am getting strange errors such as "unable to conenct with exchange server". I went and checked on the properties of the new users and when I go to the "Properties" then the "Exchange Advanced" tab, then the "Mailbox Rights" I get: "The operation could not be completed because the store is not mounted" ID no: c1041732 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension ----and----- When I try and connect to the OWA I get this: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable The weird thing is that ...

SafePay and more than 1 Account Detail definition
Our SafePay definition works fine as long as we have only defined 1 Account Detail record type, and don't have any Void transactions. If We DO have Void transactions, but don't have a separate Account Detail record type, that won't work for us since our bank requires a different record definition for Checks than they do for Voids. (The Void definition doesn't include the $ amount.) This is the stumper: If we define a second Account Detail record type, then we no longer get an Account Footer record. Is there a known issue with having more than one Account Detail type? Any ...

In a Macro replacing $x with ($x + i) gives x+1 not $x+1 as expe.
$x eg $10 can be replaced normally by $11 but when used with the counter i ( i=i+1) 11 is returned and can be replaced seperately to $11. This occurs whether the cell is formatted as number or general. The $ is being used to create an absolute cell adress not a currency. ...

How Reset Transaction Number to 1
How do i reset the transaction number to 1 after i have clear all the sales data using Store Operation Administrator?The Set Next Transaction Number option in Store Operation Administrator does not allow me to do that, is there anyway i could change it manually inside the database, which table in the RMS database stores the information of transaction number? Hi Mjay, It normally not happen as you said I tried to "Delete the Transaction" first and then system has also reseted the Sequence No. You make sure that you are in Database Menu then click on "Delete Transactions&qu...