"Connect to Computer" Screen Resolution

SBS 2008

When a user selects to "Connect to a computer" via the RWW login is there a
way for that user to specify what screen resolution they want to view like
you can get with the Remote Desktop Connection?  I have someone who is
running a remote computer at a much higher resolution (1900x?) and when he
connects to his desktop in the office what he gets is his desktop but it is
so small on his screen that it's not functional.

Thanks!

-Richard K

0
Richard

CAsyncSocket, cannot connect to computers not in my subnet
Maybe this is a network question, I don't know. I have this weirdness with my socket class that is derived from CAsyncSocket. 6 months ago I was able to connect to computers that are not in my subnet, however I was using port 80 to test, ie (www.yahoo.com:80). I am trying to connect to computers that are not on my subnet on port 10001 but the OnConnect callback said it failed. i.e. my IP 192.168.1.100 and I am attempting to connect to a computer with a fixed IP of 192.168.2.122. Both computers have a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0, both computer do NOT have a default gateway. I will ha...

"Connect to Computer" Screen Resolution
SBS 2008 When a user selects to "Connect to a computer" via the RWW login is there a way for that user to specify what screen resolution they want to view like you can get with the Remote Desktop Connection? I have someone who is running a remote computer at a much higher resolution (1900x?) and when he connects to his desktop in the office what he gets is his desktop but it is so small on his screen that it's not functional. Thanks! -Richard K ...

Can not connect to computer through RWW
I recently had a client move offices, and in turn had to get a new ISP. I had OWA and RWW, and Exchange working at the old location, but when they moved nothing would work. Found out after a hours of router configuration, and sbs restores and installs, that the ISP was blocking ports 25, 80, 443 and others they would not mention. I did ask for these ports to be allowed but was unsuccessful at having that happen. And I am unable to change ISP as there is only one provider in my clients area now. But there has to be another solution? So far I have worked around two issues, but ...

Change Default Domain in RWW Connect to Computer
I just set up a new SBS 2008 server and everything is working fine except for one little thing. When I login to Remote Web Workplace and then choose to either "Connect to Server" or "Connect to a Computer" I get a Windows Security box asking for my credentials. The box has two fields, one for "User name" and the other for "Password". The default domain name is listed below the password box. That default domain name is incorrect. I *can* type in my username as <domain>\<username> and it will log me in. *** How do I change the...