Windows cannot unload your registry file.

I will upgrade our existing Windows 2000 domain soon. I'm going to clean old
issue be before we start the upgrade. I find the below message in member

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Userenv
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1000
Date:		07-01-2010
Time:		11:17:40 PM
Computer:	SVRDB
Windows cannot unload your registry file.  If you have a roaming profile,
your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.

DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).

How to fix it?

Hello TC,

This can happen if a program is running with the user account like antivirus
etc. in the background. As an easy solution you can install on the server:

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.
** HELP us help YOU!!!

> I will upgrade our existing Windows 2000 domain soon. I'm going to
> clean old issue be before we start the upgrade. I find the below
> message in member server...
> Event Type:	Error
> Event Source:	Userenv
> Event Category:	None
> Event ID:	1000
> Date:		07-01-2010
> Time:		11:17:40 PM
> Computer:	SVRDB
> Windows cannot unload your registry file.  If you have a roaming
> profile,
> your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.
> DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).
> How to fix it?

Windows installer window.
Just installed Office 2003 Pro. Everything works OK except Outlook. Every time I open Outlook a wiindow pops up titled "Windows Installer" saying "Preparing to Install". It pops up twice to fully open the progam (for a second or so each and then once as each Email comes in. Have removed and reinstalled--no help How do I stop this Thanks ...

Access to customer master card from receivales inquiry window
When in the receivables inquiry window, many times I would like to access the customers maintenance file at the same time. Now you have the click cards-sales-customer then copy & paste the number from the inquiry screen. In accounts payable inquiry, the vendor file is a light blue click to open option. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in ...

Windows Live Messenger 2009; will not install
Okay, so i uninstalled the newest version of WLM because i didn't like how the webcam image went smaller and stuff... i used "windows install clean up" to delete it and then installed WLM 8.5 and it worked but it was very very slow and was awful. So i try to install 2009 WLM again, and it won't let me. It gets too 100% then goes backwards on it self and comes up with a lot of error codes etc 1) Microsoft Application Error Reporting 2) Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime 3) Windows live upload tool 4) Windows live sign-in assistant 5) Installer 6) Microsof...

IN Excel, how can I import a monthly sales file for 100's of stor.
I have an Excel file with several hundred stores and their operating data, but I want to update the file with sales data from a monthly sales report. How can I import sales from the Excel sales file into my Excel store file. Both files have stores listed by number. Thank you. If I understand you, the easiest way is to open both files. In the store file where you want the total from your month sales sheet, begin the formula =sum( then using the window menu item select the monthly sales sheet and select the range you want to sum and hit the end parenthese. Your formula in your store she...

Re: File Not Found
"Leslie Coover" <> wrote in message news:... > When I try to copy just a few worksheets from a large workbook > to a new workbook I get bunches of File Not Found boxes that pop up > when I try to open the new workbook. How can I stop this? > > Les > Excel 2000 > ...

Installing Money 2007 premium to a windows 2000 machine
I just downloaded the upgrade from the windows site. When I start the download process and it begins to install, it stops by giving an error: "Must install on Windows XP sp 2 or later". I run money 2006 on this machine, and didn't have a problem installing it. I've verified that my computer has the lastest downloads, security patches, etc. I tried calling support, but since i don't have the product ID/Security key, they won't help me. I can't get the key until I install it! Any suggestions? Amy, M06 was compatible with 2000 or XP. M07 is only compatible ...

when my window talks to my thread
hi, I started my ui thread like this theApp.m_uithread=(CMyUIThread*)AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CMyUIThread)); and I have a window that talks to it like this CMyWnd::MyFunction() { theApp.m_uithread->PostThreadMessageW( ... ); } but when I lock like this CMyWnd::MyFunction() { theApp.m_uithread->PostThreadMessageW( ... ); m_myCEvent = new CEvent(); m_myCEvent->Lock(); } it gets in a deadlock and the function in my ui thread that I called via theApp.m_uithread->PostThreadMessageW stops running. Is what I am calling a ui thread really a ui thread? Am I doing it right? Is th...

Access mailbox via OWA from Windows Mobile 5 problems
I am running MS Exchange Server 2003 SP2 and some users access mailbox using OWA from Windows Mobile 5 devices. Those PDA/wireless devices are connected by using access point. But somehow when users try to login, they will be asked for username and password even they already give the correct username and password. By default, users are enabled to access mailbox via OWA. But when users try to access mailbox from MS Outlook 2003, they don't face this kind of problem. Any one can help? Thanks a lot before. Are the Mobile devices Panasonic? If yes you can see this KB, if not, please te...

Windows Journal will not send on Windows 7 64-bit operating system
I had this problem with Vista 64 bit. I hoped Microsoft would fixed this but on my new Windows 7 64 bit computer, I have the same problem. When I choose File;Send to Mail Recipient; and choose any of the 3 possibilities file types (.jnt, .mht, .tif), a Microsoft Office Outlook window pops up and states "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Ouffice Outlook and set it as the default mail client" It is the mail default mail client on my system and was added after I bought the comput...

file size #2
creating a newsletter, deleted all extra content, deleted all pics (as werent depixalized when initially added and are HUGE) and the publisher file is STILL 65 meg! what does publisher do to text and pics to create such an unmanageable file...and, how can i make the file smaller? thanks Which version of Publisher are you using? Do you want the file size smaller so you can send it via email or post it on a web? If so, consider turing it into a .pdf. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "kathy" <> wrote in message news:5f7c01...

Money 2003 Help Files
For some reason the help files will no longer function. Any suggestions? Money 2003 Standard. See my suggestion in your other thread. "Barry" <> wrote in message news:104301c4997b$8b0f7650$a501280a@phx.gbl... > For some reason the help files will no longer function. > Any suggestions? Money 2003 Standard. ...

Office Chart 10.0 on Windows Forms(.NET)
Hello Developers, I would like to use a line-chart component onto my Windows Forms to show the changes in Values (Y-axis) versus to Time (X-axis). I need a continuously changing data flow 4-6 times per second. Is this possible with Office Chart 10.0 component at Line-type chart on the Windows Forms? I thank your consideration in advance. -- İyi Çalışmalar Alper AKÇAYÖZ (Bil Muh) Wish You Good Work Alper AKCAYOZ (Bil Muh) ...

Adding columns to the Item (all) window
We have a need to quickly lookup items using a category code. This is a feed store and customers know what they want, but the bags are in the warehouse. So the category gets the clerk to a short list of items to pick from. Using the find window works but is way too time consuming. I'd like to add Category codes to the Items (all) window so we can easily locate items by description or category code, then use the Find window for those stubborn parts. Is this a customization I might be able to pull off? thanks, Keith Assuming you mean RMS, try this. SWAT Search installer: ...

Can't acess Hotmail accout using Microsoft Windows Mail
Hai all, I cant set up my hotmail accout in windows mail it displays that windows mail no longer supports http accouts like hotmail. Is there any way to solve this problem. Thank you in advance. Follow the settings given here:!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 rather than port 25 for the SMTP server. To give you a bit of history, Windows Mail doesn't support HTTP mail, which for a long time was the only allowed access method for free Hotmail accounts. Also, Windows Mail, having its development frozen in July 2006, is not aw...

If you have installed Windows Mail on a Windows 7 computer, yesterday's update contains a KB978542 patch which changes msoe.dll so it won't run on Windows 7. I had warned about these types of issues when Win7 was first released. Microsoft claims it was done for security=20 reasons, see To get it working again, replace the new non-working copy of msoe.dll in Windows 7 with a copy of the new patched version of msoe.dll from a Vista machine.=20 Note: I ran into permissions issues when trying to delete the = no...

Installing East Asian language files
Hi, I'm having difficulties installing files for East Asian languages. Every time I select the checkbox for 'Install files for East Asian languages' under the Languages tab of Regional and Language Options, it prompts me that it will require 230mb of space etc, and tells me I need to restart my computer for the changes to take effect. I click okay, and my computer restarts...there is no prompting for an install disk or for me to point the OS to the correct language pack files to install. Essentially, my computer reboots and nothing changes. When I open Regional ...

windows mail window
When I press send or receive, I get the emails but an error message appears. There is nothing left in the draft file and I eliminated the email that wouldn't go through. I want to clear this message from the windows mail window. Please help me. Jackie Carpenter What does the error message say? Right-click on it, select Copy, then paste it into a reply here. -- Windows 7 Ultimate "jwcarpenter" <> wrote in message news:2B5D0223-EE44-4C4E-9...

Hide Main Window
Hi I have a SDI application. I want to hide the main window when it starts, and show it later, after reading some data I call m_pMainWnd->ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) in InitInstance and later I display back again. The only problem is that you can see the main window for a very short time, before my SW_HIDE is called. Any idea what else need to be set Thank you Daniel i believe the correct way to do this is to override precreatewindow and remove the ws_visible attribute from the createstruct style settings. you might also be able to do this at the start of oncreate. "daniel" <anony...

Reply window size!
Using OL2003, whenever I open the program and attempt to reply to an email, the reply window opens maximized. Even after resizing and replying to many emails (this new window size is retained while OL2003 is open), after closing and reopening OL, the window size defaults back to maximized for replies. How can I get my desired window size for email replies to "stick"? Thanks, --Howie ...

Excel 2003: File->Close without saving changes (save menu does no.
In Excel 2003, I would like the save menu to pop up "do you want to save changes that you made to 'Filename.xls'?" when I click on File, then Close. Sometimes I am doing a calc in the file itself, which is not meant to be saved. In prior versions of Excel, using File->Close does not automatically save changes. Does anyone know how to make the menu pop up, or turn off the autosave function? Thanks! Hello- Excel 2003 does not have an AutoSave feature (there is AutoRecovery, but that is a totally unrelated feature). AFAIK there is no difference in '03 & ...

How do I open a specific worksheet using windows exp...
We use a home software at work to manage our shop maintenance actions and sometimes, we attach an excel workbook to compile data. We can also print the Excel workbook automatically when we print the desired maintenance action. It then prints the workbook in it's last configuration (most of the time, the wrong worksheet). I want to add a command to the link in the home software so that the Excel workbook always opens on the correct worksheet. The links in the home software act exactly the same as if you type an address in windows explorer. More precisely I want to open the workshee...

Codes/Windows 7
I just installed FrontPage 2003 on my new computer/Windows 7. As I am trying to create the website, I can't see the codes in the "design" window (like the font, "span", "a" when there is a bookmark or hyperlink, and "p" at the beginning and end of lines or paragrahs, etc. Any suggestions? Use the tags at the bottom of the main window to change to Split view. The codes will be in the Code pane, and the rendered markup in the Design pane. -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

How to extract the subject of all mails from outlook to a file
How can I extract the information, such as subject, sender, time of al the mails in my Inbox into a text file? Example of the text file: "hello, how are you","john","26/12/2003","12:34am" "test message","Peter","26/12/2003","4:34am" "Meeting","Mary","27/12/2003","1:34pm" :confused ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ...

File Cross Checking
All: I need your help in this issue: I have a folder with 100 of PDF files and i have an excel spread sheet sheet of a list of files I need to check against the folder if my excel list have those files. How do I do it in a faster way? Thanks in advance. Alish. ...

How do I save multiple messages as text file?
When I select multiple messages -> file -> save as text file. Only the headers of the messages are saved and not the bodies. In Outlook 2003, how do I save the bodies also? Thanks. ...