Windows cannot unload your registry file.

I will upgrade our existing Windows 2000 domain soon. I'm going to clean old
issue be before we start the upgrade. I find the below message in member
server...

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Userenv
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1000
Date:		07-01-2010
Time:		11:17:40 PM
User:		NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:	SVRDB
Windows cannot unload your registry file.  If you have a roaming profile,
your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.

DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).

How to fix it?

Hello TC,

This can happen if a program is running with the user account like antivirus
etc. in the background. As an easy solution you can install on the server:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1b286e6d-8912-4e18-b570-42470e2f3582&DisplayLang=en

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

> I will upgrade our existing Windows 2000 domain soon. I'm going to
> clean old issue be before we start the upgrade. I find the below
> message in member server...
>
> Event Type:	Error
> Event Source:	Userenv
> Event Category:	None
> Event ID:	1000
> Date:		07-01-2010
> Time:		11:17:40 PM
> User:		NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
> Computer:	SVRDB
> Windows cannot unload your registry file.  If you have a roaming
> profile,
> your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.
> DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).

> How to fix it?

0
Meinolf

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Converting Pulisher 98 files to work with Publisher 97
Can anyone help me with this. I did some work from home with Publisher 2003 and saved as Publisher 98. I thought that's what we had at work, but just found out we have Publisher 97. Can anyone help? Thanks, June Send me the file, I will convert it for you. It will lose formatting somewhat. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "June G." <JuneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A2C930C-A716-4C3A-A171-365E113E002B@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me...

Windows Vista

open windows

Windows pdate Status: Failed

publisher cannot load files from a different version... HELP
i got an email from a friend and i am trying to open it, but i get "publisher cannot load files from a different version". I have Publisher 97. Is there anything that I can do besides buying an updated version? Thanks in advance! Bob TubMaster wrote: > i got an email from a friend and i am trying to open it, but i get "publisher > cannot load files from a different version". I have Publisher 97. > Is there anything that I can do besides buying an updated version? > > Thanks in advance! > Bob nope, with what you got... ask your friend to make a pdf o...

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

DB Files with Access2007
Can any help prev with Access2003 I could read .db Files but 2007 return a invalid file Same goes with Excel 2003 was able to read mdb and db files but not with 2007 Thanks Hennie ...

Opening Files*
When I open an Excel file only the blank Excel screen comes up. Then I have to go to open and find it etc. How do I set up so files automatically open in the program they were saved on? Thank If you save all your excel files in a particular folder you set the default through Tools > Options then under the general tab. Type the path to the folder that you wish and when you select open excel will open tht folder. Is this what you meant? regards Murray >-----Original Message----- >When I open an Excel file only the blank Excel screen comes up. Then I have to go to open and find i...

Windows recovery console

No permission to open Publisher 2000 file in P2007
Trying to Open Publisher 2000 files from Publisher 2007 installed on new PC on network. I am told I don't have Permission yet they open easily from the original PC. Sharing is set, all other MS files open from old versions to new, just not Publisher, any ideas please? Ross in Oz wrote: > Trying to Open Publisher 2000 files from Publisher 2007 installed on > new PC on network. I am told I don't have Permission yet they open > easily from the original PC. Sharing is set, all other MS files open > from old versions to new, just not Publisher, any ideas please? ============...

Outlook 2003 Web Access & PST files
Can anybody please tell me if it is possible to import the contents of my local .pst file into my Outlook 2003 Web Access on my SBS2003? Many thanks Jon Morgan There is no method to import/export items through OWA. You would need to connect to the Exchange mailbox using Outlook 2003 and import your items into the mailbox. Import/Export wizard is accessed via File | Import and Export. "Jon Morgan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d06101c439a9$1a596920$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Can anybody please tell me if it is possible to import > the conte...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Loosing Leading zeros in CSV file
Hello How do i stop a CSV file loosing leading zeros. when the file is in excel format it is exactly how i want it, but to import it into another program i need to save it as a csv file and it is then that i loose the leading zeros has any body got any ideas -- Cheers Instead of exporting a number, export "=TEXT(YourNumber,"00000000")" or as many "0"s as you need -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:132E74A3-A138-4B07-88C7-686FAB45F593@microsoft.com... > Hello > > How do i st...

Windows update error

Creating and accessing BCM files stored on Network Accessible Stor
Our IT contractor has just installed a Network Accessible Storage device (DLink DNS-323). We can see this from all computers on our wireless network. I want to create our BCM database on the NAS so that all people on site can access it. We are also planning to set up a VPN to allow our offsite staff access to the BCM database. My problem is that BCM cannot see the NAS. Indeed when you are setting up a new database there does not seem to be a browse capability to allow you to set it up anywhere other than your local hard drive. Any ideas? "Mdith" <Mdith@discuss...

INVISIBLE file
If Excel is not running, starting an excel from scratch results in the program opening, but nothing is visible either on screen or in the Windows menu. Attempting to start the file again results in a message that it is already running. If I start the Excel program itself (not an Excel file) from scratch, it opens with an empty book1.xls file. With this file (or another) open, then I can start a new file and it will be visible and run properly. I have run the repair sequence and reinstalled; but neither fixed the problem. Dows anyone know what is going on??? Do you have Ignore oth...

OE dbx files
I'm back. No new problems. I bought my netbook with XP and OE and have copied my dbx files to it. Now, I'm still looking for something that will open them when I no longer have OE (like WIN7, for example). And Twayne, remember that you're done with me. Please don't demonstrate your superiority on these subjects again, at least not for my posts. Remember - you're done with me. I keep wondering why someone doesn't offer a software program that will allow us to continue using OE. I'm still open for advice (except from Twayne). When you no l...