Windows cannot unload your registry file.

  • Follow

I will upgrade our existing Windows 2000 domain soon. I'm going to clean old
issue be before we start the upgrade. I find the below message in member
server...

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Userenv
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1000
Date:		07-01-2010
Time:		11:17:40 PM
User:		NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:	SVRDB
Windows cannot unload your registry file.  If you have a roaming profile,
your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.

DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).

How to fix it?
0
Reply Utf 1/8/2010 2:24:01 AM

Hello TC,

This can happen if a program is running with the user account like antivirus
etc. in the background. As an easy solution you can install on the server:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1b286e6d-8912-4e18-b570-42470e2f3582&DisplayLang=en

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

> I will upgrade our existing Windows 2000 domain soon. I'm going to
> clean old issue be before we start the upgrade. I find the below
> message in member server...
>
> Event Type:	Error
> Event Source:	Userenv
> Event Category:	None
> Event ID:	1000
> Date:		07-01-2010
> Time:		11:17:40 PM
> User:		NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
> Computer:	SVRDB
> Windows cannot unload your registry file.  If you have a roaming
> profile,
> your settings are not replicated. Contact your administrator.
> DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).

> How to fix it?

0
Reply Meinolf 1/8/2010 11:28:48 AM

(page loaded in 0.995 seconds)