Tab pages load with improper link attributes

  • Follow

This problem has occurred a few times on a couple of different computers

Live Messenger normally shows a "tab bar" at the bottom of its window

No matter what tab I click on, said tab pages load with their links
underlined and the font of said underlined links are of a larger size and of
a different type then what you normally see after Messenger is first installed

I have tried a few fixes - So far no luck in fixing the problem

Please respond with some suggestions - Thanks in advance for your replies

Howard

0
Reply Utf 6/3/2010 1:53:01 AM

Greetings Howard,

I assume you mean the buttons at the bottom of the main Messenger window/contact list?  All
Messenger does for these is load up a small window hosting an Internet Explorer control.  So,
any settings you've applied to Internet Explorer (in terms of accessibility, like a custom
stylesheet, default font sizes, etc.) will apply to that window too.  That's the only thing I
can think of which actually would affect that.

I'm curious about one thing though - exactly which of these are you actually using?
Personally I find the ones I've seen to be rather useless (although they are different in
each locale).

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

"Howard" <Howard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This problem has occurred a few times on a couple of different computers
>
> Live Messenger normally shows a "tab bar" at the bottom of its window
>
> No matter what tab I click on, said tab pages load with their links
> underlined and the font of said underlined links are of a larger size and of
> a different type then what you normally see after Messenger is first installed
>
> I have tried a few fixes - So far no luck in fixing the problem
>
> Please respond with some suggestions - Thanks in advance for your replies
>
> Howard

0
Reply Jonathan 6/3/2010 3:32:33 AM

(page loaded in 0.027 seconds)