WLM deleting trash on exit

  • Follow

Have it set to empty trash on exit but several times WLM does not do that.

Using it with Win 7 64 bit.

Works perfectly well on my other PC win vista 32 bit

Any ideas appreciated
Thanks
Bill
0
Reply Bill 1/20/2010 10:24:27 PM

I have the same problem on XP.  The problem occurs about 10-20% of the
time with the Storage Folders Deleted Items folder.

The underlying EML files do get deleted but the WLM index still thinks
they are there.

Seems to be some related intermittent problems where message store
activity short before closing WLM don't always get written to disk.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Bill" <none@home.com> wrote in message
> Have it set to empty trash on exit but several times WLM does not do
> that.
> Using it with Win 7 64 bit.
>
> Works perfectly well on my other PC win vista 32 bit
>
> Any ideas appreciated
> Thanks
> Bill

0
Reply Michael 1/21/2010 10:49:29 PM

Thanks for the reply

Bill

"Michael Santovec" <michael_santovec@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> I have the same problem on XP.  The problem occurs about 10-20% of the
> time with the Storage Folders Deleted Items folder.
>
> The underlying EML files do get deleted but the WLM index still thinks
> they are there.
>
> Seems to be some related intermittent problems where message store
> activity short before closing WLM don't always get written to disk.
>
> --
>
> Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us
>

> "Bill" <none@home.com> wrote in message
>> Have it set to empty trash on exit but several times WLM does not do
>> that.
>> Using it with Win 7 64 bit.
>>
>> Works perfectly well on my other PC win vista 32 bit
>>
>> Any ideas appreciated
>> Thanks
>> Bill

0