Server Error 550; Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78; Mail won't Send

My server error is a little different from everyone elses here so I thought I
would post it.  My mail also receives and does not send.  My computer is
brand new and came loaded by Dell with supposedly compatible McAfee.  When it
expires I will load my subscription of Webroot Spysweeper Antivirus I used on
my now dead XP machine.  I have separate firewall which is also Webroot and I
know how to use Webroot stuff at least but it is not listed as compatible on
the Microsoft Site.  I don't have a backup disk of McAfee and frankly Win 7
has been a nightmare.  I suppose I will just have to experiment.  Lots of
slighty older software is ragingly NOT Win 7 compatible, so I am stuck with
Live Mail which doesn't work either.

It is comforting to know other people are having the same or similar
problem, but shocking that there is no real acceptable solution-- Just do
away with your virus ware and firewall?!  I've tried all the different SSL
settings, but I will try again as there are apparently "two places" you have
to worry about.  Meanwhile I am fortunate my ISP offers Webmail and that is
where I am sending from for now, and I will keep trying with different
strategies with the virus ware as I have changes coming up in that.

complete error msg (I have hidden my email with x's which displayed as the
correct one):

Subject 'Testing my email'
Server Error: 550
Server Response: 550 5.1.8 <xxxx@acewb.com> Invalid address
Server: 'smtp.aceweb.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

windows.live.mail.desktop 2738 articles. 6 followers. Follow

You've never been able to send since you bought your computer? The error
message states the address (your email address) is invalid. Check
Tools|Accounts (select your email account and click Properties). On the
Servers tab, at the bottom, make sure the box for "My server requires
authentication is checked. Then click the Settings button and select "Use
same settings as my incoming mail server." Click OK, Apply, OK.

HTH

--
Patrick P.
www.boydcomputersvcs.com

"REMY" <REMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Subject 'Testing my email'
> Server Error: 550
> Server Response: 550 5.1.8 <xxxx@acewb.com> Invalid address
> Server: 'smtp.aceweb.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No

0
Patrick
11/15/2009 8:53:18 PM
See http://www.aceweb.net/support/email/outlook_6.html
It's written for Outlook Express, but the WLM settings are similar.

Do you have the My Server Requires Authentication checked as indicated?

The error you are getting means that your ISP doesn't recognize you as
an authorized sender.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"REMY" <REMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My server error is a little different from everyone elses here so I
> thought I
> would post it.  My mail also receives and does not send.  My computer
> is
> brand new and came loaded by Dell with supposedly compatible McAfee.
> When it
> expires I will load my subscription of Webroot Spysweeper Antivirus I
> used on
> my now dead XP machine.  I have separate firewall which is also
> Webroot and I
> know how to use Webroot stuff at least but it is not listed as
> compatible on
> the Microsoft Site.  I don't have a backup disk of McAfee and frankly
> Win 7
> has been a nightmare.  I suppose I will just have to experiment.  Lots
> of
> slighty older software is ragingly NOT Win 7 compatible, so I am stuck
> with
> Live Mail which doesn't work either.
>
> It is comforting to know other people are having the same or similar
> problem, but shocking that there is no real acceptable solution-- Just
> do
> away with your virus ware and firewall?!  I've tried all the different
> SSL
> settings, but I will try again as there are apparently "two places"
> you have
> to worry about.  Meanwhile I am fortunate my ISP offers Webmail and
> that is
> where I am sending from for now, and I will keep trying with different
> strategies with the virus ware as I have changes coming up in that.
>
> complete error msg (I have hidden my email with x's which displayed as
> the
> correct one):
>
> Subject 'Testing my email'
> Server Error: 550
> Server Response: 550 5.1.8 <xxxx@acewb.com> Invalid address
> Server: 'smtp.aceweb.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No

0
Michael
11/15/2009 9:18:08 PM
"REMY" <REMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My server error is a little different from everyone elses here so I
> thought I would post it.  My mail also receives and does not send.  My
> computer is brand new and came loaded by Dell with supposedly compatible
> McAfee.  When it expires I will load my subscription of Webroot
> Spysweeper Antivirus I used on my now dead XP machine.  I have separate
> firewall which is also Webroot and I know how to use Webroot stuff at
> least but it is not listed as compatible on the Microsoft Site.  I don't
> have a backup disk of McAfee and frankly Win 7 has been a nightmare.  I
> suppose I will just have to experiment.  Lots of slighty older software
> is ragingly NOT Win 7 compatible, so I am stuck with Live Mail which
> doesn't work either.
>
> It is comforting to know other people are having the same or similar
> problem, but shocking that there is no real acceptable solution-- Just do
> away with your virus ware and firewall?!  I've tried all the different
> SSL settings, but I will try again as there are apparently "two places"
> you have to worry about.  Meanwhile I am fortunate my ISP offers Webmail
> and that is where I am sending from for now, and I will keep trying with
> different strategies with the virus ware as I have changes coming up in
> that.
>
> complete error msg (I have hidden my email with x's which displayed as
> the correct one):
>
> Subject 'Testing my email'
> Server Error: 550
> Server Response: 550 5.1.8 <xxxx@acewb.com> Invalid address
> Server: 'smtp.aceweb.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No

At the risk of stating the obvious, the error message says that an address
@acewb.com* is invalid, and RIPE reports no such domain. Your SMTP server
is at aceweb.com*. Perhaps you should check that email address and try
again.

* Only one 'e'
** Two 'e's
--
Noel

0
Ildhund
11/15/2009 9:20:31 PM
As another responder already advised you, there is a rather obvious
typo in your email address.

Incidentally, the free Microsoft antivirus and firewall are 100% =
compatible
with Windows 7, which is all I use. The other vendors may need some time
to make their products fully compatible.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"REMY" <REMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> My server error is a little different from everyone elses here so I =
thought I=20
> would post it.  My mail also receives and does not send.  My computer =
is=20
> brand new and came loaded by Dell with supposedly compatible McAfee.  =
When it=20
> expires I will load my subscription of Webroot Spysweeper Antivirus I =
used on=20
> my now dead XP machine.  I have separate firewall which is also =
Webroot and I=20
> know how to use Webroot stuff at least but it is not listed as =
compatible on=20
> the Microsoft Site.  I don't have a backup disk of McAfee and frankly =
Win 7=20
> has been a nightmare.  I suppose I will just have to experiment.  Lots =
of=20
> slighty older software is ragingly NOT Win 7 compatible, so I am stuck =
with=20
> Live Mail which doesn't work either.
>=20
> It is comforting to know other people are having the same or similar=20
> problem, but shocking that there is no real acceptable solution-- Just =
do=20
> away with your virus ware and firewall?!  I've tried all the different =
SSL=20
> settings, but I will try again as there are apparently "two places" =
you have=20
> to worry about.  Meanwhile I am fortunate my ISP offers Webmail and =
that is=20
> where I am sending from for now, and I will keep trying with different =

> strategies with the virus ware as I have changes coming up in that.
>=20
> complete error msg (I have hidden my email with x's which displayed as =
the=20
> correct one):
>=20
> Subject 'Testing my email'
> Server Error: 550
> Server Response: 550 5.1.8 <xxxx@acewb.com> Invalid address
> Server: 'smtp.aceweb.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No

0
Gary
11/15/2009 11:27:57 PM

"REMY" <REMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0C121EF-3BA7-41AB-BC9A-21C6531081B7@microsoft.com...

> It is comforting to know other people are having the same or similar
> problem, but shocking that there is no real acceptable solution-- Just do
> away with your virus ware and firewall?!

You misrepresent a common suggestion by stating it that way.
And I'm not really sure what you're referring to by mentioning
firewall anyway.   Essentially the idea is to disable E-mail
scanning if that is enabled, not do anything else with your
AV, unless it is to replace it by something better.

---

0
Robert
11/16/2009 6:46:24 AM
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:38:01 -0800, REMY wrote:

> My server error is a little different from everyone elses here so I thought I
> would post it.  My mail also receives and does not send.  My computer is
> brand new and came loaded by Dell with supposedly compatible McAfee.  When it
> expires I will load my subscription of Webroot Spysweeper Antivirus I used on
> my now dead XP machine.  I have separate firewall which is also Webroot and I
> know how to use Webroot stuff at least but it is not listed as compatible on
> the Microsoft Site.  I don't have a backup disk of McAfee and frankly Win 7
> has been a nightmare.  I suppose I will just have to experiment.  Lots of
> slighty older software is ragingly NOT Win 7 compatible, so I am stuck with
> Live Mail which doesn't work either.
>
> It is comforting to know other people are having the same or similar
> problem, but shocking that there is no real acceptable solution--

I just upgraded a computer from 32-bit Windows XP MCE 2005 to 64-bit Windows
7 Home Premium. Compatibility issues of some software have been dealt with:
Belkin Power Management load under compatibility mode; told Windows to load
it as "Windows XP; SP2". Family Treemaker is running as, "Windows 98/ME". A
couple of Netgear drivers (for print server and SAN disk) won't go in, but I
am still working on that. Otherwise, everything I have thrown at Windows 7
has worked.

> Just do away with your virus ware and firewall?!

Running the 64-bit version of Windows Security Essentials. Using the native
Windows 7 firewall behind a router.

> I've tried all the different SSL settings ...

Now we get to the heart of things ...

> ... but I will try again as there are apparently "two places" you have
> to worry about.  Meanwhile I am fortunate my ISP offers Webmail and that is
> where I am sending from for now, and I will keep trying with different
> strategies with the virus ware as I have changes coming up in that.
>
> complete error msg (I have hidden my email with x's which displayed as the
> correct one):
>
> Subject 'Testing my email'
> Server Error: 550
> Server Response: 550 5.1.8 <xxxx@acewb.com> Invalid address
> Server: 'smtp.aceweb.com'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78
> Protocol: SMTP
> Port: 25
> Secure(SSL): No

Per the instructions here:

http://www.aceweb.net/support/email/outlook_6.html

No SSL required. Just check the, "My server requires authentication" box,
and make sure your User Name is your full aceweb.com email address.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

"Patrick Palczewski" wrote:

> You've never been able to send since you bought your computer? The error
> message states the address (your email address) is invalid. Check
> Tools|Accounts (select your email account and click Properties). On the
> Servers tab, at the bottom, make sure the box for "My server requires
> authentication is checked. Then click the Settings button and select "Use
> same settings as my incoming mail server." Click OK, Apply, OK.
>
> HTH
>
> --
> Patrick P.
> www.boydcomputersvcs.com
>

> "REMY" <REMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Subject 'Testing my email'
> > Server Error: 550
> > Server Response: 550 5.1.8 <xxxx@acewb.com> Invalid address
> > Server: 'smtp.aceweb.com'
> > Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78
> > Protocol: SMTP
> > Port: 25
> > Secure(SSL): No
> >
> .
> Hi guys...I have the same error but instead of 550 I have 531, and I tried to do what u instructed Patrick but now a windows security logon box is appearing asking me for user name and password and after I write everything in the box but few seconds later is there again asking for username and password...and its going on and on...what did I do wrong?
In the future, please start a new thread instead of hijacking one =
started by
someone else with a different error message.

When you get that repeated prompt for username and password, click =
Cancel,
which should then produce an error message. Right-click on your error =
message,
copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting =
without
the complete error message.

First, test your password by logging in to your provider's webmail.
If that works, it proves you have the correct username and password.

What type of mail account is it, POP, IMAP, or Live/Hotmail?

Which antivirus are you running?
As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus must be turned off,
although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects.
In a worst case scenario, your antivirus may need to be uninstalled.

For more on why email scanning in your antivirus is bad, see:

"orangecami"  wrote in message =
> .
> Hi guys...I have the same error but instead of 550 I have 531, and I =
tried to do what u instructed Patrick but now a windows=20
> security logon box is appearing asking me for user name and password =
and after I write everything in the box but few seconds=20
> later is there again asking for username and password...and its going =
on and on...what did I do wrong?=20

0
Gary

Address verification for mail order
We regularly process out of state orders from customers on the phone. We currently have to run these credit cards outside of RMS through an internet Address Verification Service. Is there a way to do this inside RMS??? Thanks Jessica Jessica, I am with a company that specializes in customizing RMS to be a better fit for individual customers. It sounds like this address verification issue is something that we coudl help you accomplish. If you would like more information please email me at rsakry@rite.us or give us a call at 320-230-2282 Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Inform...

NO DEFAULT SMTP SERVER..
Hello, I had a problem with exadmin.dll, unregistered it, copied new one and registered it and now the default smtp server is gone under SMTP in my systems manager but everything still works.... HELP where is it ? and how can i get it back ? tnnx. Philippe ...

colour coded points depending on error amount
Hi i'm using excel 2007 (SP1) just wondering is there a way to automatically assign a different colour to points depending on the difference between the results on both axises? The data i'm using is a set of elevations from two different sources that show the error in an elevation model. I need to ideally make points that say have a differnce of <50cm from perfect corelation appear a differnt colour to those which are for example <25cm. can this be done? any help would be awesome! I've uploaded the file if anyone wants to take a look: http://www.filefactory.com/file/...

Direct mail by opportunity
Hi I see that I can send a diredt mail to a list of opportunities. I assume that this will drill down to the relevant account and send to them, using the primary contacts' e-mail addresses if there is not ne present for the account. Am I right? If so that's all cool. But, if two opportunities exist for that account, will two e-mails be sent, or just the one as I would hope? Many thanks in advance. -- Mike Bristol, UK CRM user ...

Upgrading from server 2000 to server 2008R2?
We would like to upgrade our servers to Windows server 2008 R2. Currently we have two Windows 2000 (SP 4) domain controllers, we want to replace the Forest Root Domain box with new hardware & upgrade the other DC to server 2008 R2. I understand it's not possible to upgrade from 2000 straight to 2008 but is server 2003 still available to ugrade to in between? I'm also not sure of what the implications of retiring the Forest Root Domain box would be? Would the best plan be to add the new 2008 server (domain function & forest function level: 2000); upgrade the se...

Can Recovery Storage Groups be used if original server gone?
We had an Exchange server die on us a few months back due to hardware issues. All accounts were moved to another box and that one was flattened and taken out of the Exchange org. It was replaced by new hardware that does NOT have the storage groups or databases that the old one did. We have a request to recover data from an info store back up prior to the events above and are running into problems with our backup vendor. Would it be possible to use a Recovery Storage Group to retrieve this data? The mailbox still exists (but may have been moved via Exmerge) so I believe I will pas...

MS Project Server Admin // Denver, CO
MS Project Server Admin Location: Denver, CO Duration: 6 months Pay Rate: DOE =95 MSProject Server ver 2010, SQL database and Sharepoint 2010 =95 Ongoing support and maintenance involving activities such as =96 Monitoring logs, Patches, resolving support tickets, Dev/Test/Prod support =95 Routine troubleshooting =95 Technical APS maintenance (Project Server & SharePoint 2010) =95 User administration / Password resets etc. =95 Work with Microsoft for any critical issues that might need intervention from Microsoft =95 Application of Patches & migration to Production =95 SQL services mo...

Publisher 97 unable to do Mail Merge
Hi, I can't find my post with the above title in this forum, only in archives like this: http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/Publisher/microsoft.public.publisher/2008-04/msg00197.html I'm using XP. Mary Sauer said she couldn't get Mail Merge to work in Pub 97 or Pub 98 . . .. Re-registered all the .dll's . . . Assumed it was a security update that did them in . . . using Vista on this machine, but it's the same on her XP. I just came across this article: 1/15/09 Microsoft beta lets old Windows apps run on Vista http://www.infoworld.com/archives/emailPrint.jsp?R=...

Small Business Server in Windows Server 2000 Environment
I have a requirement to install Microsoft CRM for about 10 CRM Users. The existing Windows 2000 has about 120 users with two Exchange Servers. Is it possible to set up a separate Small Business Server to run CRM within the Windows 2000 domain as this is the most cost effective way of implementing CRM for such a low User count? ...

Event id 467 and error 1018
Hello Friends Event is with 467 is logged in event viewer having message "storage group databse priv1.edb : index MsgFolderIndexURL CompNamePostfix table 1-6e6d is corrupted" and online defragmentation is stop in between with error -1018 event id 705. We have exchange 2003 sp2 and i am new to exchange. what is the best to do in this situation. I am going to do offline defragmentaion on our exchange databse using eseutil /g and /d parameters. Is that ok or any other solution of thid database corruption. if you have better suggestions tell me please. Regards Gureey On Fri, 17...

Removed server, exchange still looking for it?
Exchange 5.5, I removed a server from the site using exchange admin, and now am getting event 9318, saying MTA can't contact it. Why is it doing that? I had the same problem after a 5.5 to 2000 migration. Rebooting the Exchange server that was trying to connect resolved the problem. MTA must keep the information cached. Tim "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C431500C-F78D-47E5-AAC5-B8C611592E97@microsoft.com... > Exchange 5.5, I removed a server from the site using exchange admin, and > now > am getting event 9318, saying MTA can...

windows 2008 server cord and windows 2008 std
we have 20+ New server to install windows 2008 for trading purpose. still can not decide to install server core or std full, can someone advise what is the benefit to install core rather than std edition or to install std edition ? DD, There is: Server Standard Server Standard Core Server Enterprise Server Enterprise Core Core is (not quite correctly called) 'Server without Graphical User Interface (GUI)'. There are several reasons why Core was introduced: - *Nix purists were saying that there's no real need/use for GUI on a server and *real* sysadmins ar...

Outlook 2000 experience error outlook must shut down
I just recently configured my outlook to allow contacts to be shared thru net folders. when doing so outlook requires addition software to be installed which it automatically loaded. Ever since I made this change one of the three commputers on the network continues to receive error mesage while outlook is running "Experiencing error Outlook must shut down" App Name: Outlook.exe App Ver: 9.0.0.6604 Mod name: fldpub.dll Mod ver: 9.0.3425.0 Offset: 00029435 I've restored the system back to the original configuration and outlook runs fine. Please help! ...

Intelligent Message Filter (IMF) SCL for Junk E-mail being ignored
I have Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise SP1, and I recently downloaded and installed Intelligent Message Filter. In Message Delivery Properties -> Intelligent Message Filtering, I have - Gateway Blocking Configuration SCL 8 - Store Junk E-mail Configuration SCL 8 All users have Outlook 2003 Professional installed. Although I have SCL set to 8 for "Store Junk E-mail Configuration", Messages with SCL 6 and others with SCL as low as 3 are being sent to the Junk E-Mail folder. I am able to see the SCL of the emails because I installed an SCL Column via Forms using th...

faq how to disable link error message
Hi, When I compile my prject this displayed : warning LNK4017: DESCRIPTION statement not supported for the target platform; ignored so I want to use #pragma warning (disable : 4017) to disabled the message display again, but I failed. How to do that? Another , what is different between put the #pragma warning (disable : 4017) at the top of the *.cpp and the bottom of the *.cpp? Thanks a lot. ...

Outlook won't leave messages on the server
I have tried and tried to keep Outlook 2003 from deleting my email off my server. I have found the check box under advanced send\receive setting in "options" and I have tried variations of the 3 check boxes in this window and they work until I close Outlook and reopen it, then all of my settings return to the default of deleting my email off the server. Wasn't MS suppose to stop doing things like this? Any help in steering me to the answer (which i am sure is here) to this question is appreciated. Regards Paul A. Walters Hi, Goto Tools --> Email Accounts --> V...

Application error for documents containing field codes
I use field codes extensively. The same field will have to be displayed in either all uppercase, title case or lower case throughout the document. When I add the filter to change case, the correct value is returned in the document. However, when I try to do this with an autocorrect into a blank document, I instantly get the "Microsoft has to close." Then I have to recover the document and expand the autocorrect a second time. It will allow the expansion the second time, but never the first time. This happens like clockwork. I have sent about 19,000 error reports to...

Sales for Outlook 1.2 Client Install Errors
We have been experiencing some problems reinstalling the Outlook Sales client on a machine that lost functionality with the CRM Appointment button. The form just stopped loading when the button was clicked, so we followed the following steps: 1. We removed and then re-added the COM object Microsoft CRM Outlook Addin and also cleared the forms cache in Forms Manager. This did not resolve the issue. 2. We then completely uninstalled Sales for Outlook 1.2, rebooted the system, reinstalled and rebooted and when Outlook was launched, it now delivers the error "An error occurred in...

I can send but not receive emails in outlook
I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to Outlook Express which was installed with Microsoft Works I can still access my incoming mail from there Do you receive any errors when trying to receive? "TeeJay" <TeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1BA6E6F-2C25-460E-9F4F-8A6EB8C9CA96@microsoft.com... >I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive > them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to >...

Smart Pointers and compile error
Hello - was just switching some of my old style com calls to Smart Points when I compile now I get a C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\comip.h(662) : error C2247: 'Release' not accessible because 'IDispatch' uses 'public' to inherit from 'IUnknown error. Downloaded SP6 and that didn't seem to help - Any ideas ? ...

Project Server Provisioned
Hello, I have provisioned Project Server and added it to the trusted zone, but it still comes up unresolved. Hello, You mean PWA home page is not loading or issue with connecting from MS Project Professional? Also mention the version of Project Server. Thanks Chak pVector Technologies http://www.pvectortech.com http://www.epmcentral.com On Apr 16, 11:04=A0am, me <mtyso...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello, I have provisioned Project Server and added it to the trusted > zone, but it still comes up unresolved. On Apr 16, 12:20=A0pm, Chak <chak...@hotmail.com>...

Error -2147211802
Using Vista and RMS 2.0.0126 - go into SOA and try to delete Database and get the following error: Erorr - 2147217802: Cannot drop database 'SSS' because it is currently in use. I have a single license RMS system and nobody else is on the system. Tried rebooting the system, reindexed the Database, DBCC the database - no errors. Any help would be appreciated. Dan Try to stop service and restart it. Then try drop it. or use the following script is SOA DROP DATABASE "database_name" "Dan-902" <alias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:Ox...

OT: SVN server
Hi, Sorry for the OT, I am not 100% sure where to ask. I want to setup a subversion repo on a personal website. Would anyone know the best forum/NG to ask such a question? (Or where I could find a tutorial for installing such a repo). Thanks Simon Simon wrote: > Hi, > > Sorry for the OT, I am not 100% sure where to ask. > > I want to setup a subversion repo on a personal website. > Would anyone know the best forum/NG to ask such a question? > (Or where I could find a tutorial for installing such a repo). > > Thanks > > Simon ...

Outllook 2000 Error
Hi All, Anyone have any experience with the following error: OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in Module KERNEL32.DLLat 018f:bff8ac13? I've tried running the "Repair Office" and it seems to clear up for a bit them comes back. Any ideas? Thanks, Rod ...

Windows Server 2008 RC2 in Windows Server 2003 Domain
I'm having trouble with one domain controller that has all of the FSMO roles (I have 6 Domain controllers in total running server 2003) I updated my schema to version 47 (Windows server 2008 RC2) and would like to add a new physical server with W2K8 R2 on it and transfer all of the FSMO roles on it. I don't want to upgrade all DC's yet to 2008 R2 yet, so the domain functional level will stay the same for a while (Windows Server 2003). Is there anything I should watch out for with this scenario? Or by just adding a W2k8 R2 box with all the FSMO roles and then decomm...