send or receive mails automatic (10 min) doesn't work

  • Follow

Windows7 live mail should check every 10 min for mail, doesn't work.
If I manual select sync neither, only if I select my standard account by
sync, email's are coming in?
0
Reply Utf 1/5/2010 10:45:01 PM

Leave the "7" out of Windows Live Mail. Aside from being compatible, there
is no direct connection with WLMail and Win7.

Tools | Options | General. Did you set it to check every 10 minutes?

Tools | Accounts. Check the properties of the accounts in question and
under the General Tab, make sure: "Include this account........" is
checked.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"Pjotr" <Pjotr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows7 live mail should check every 10 min for mail, doesn't work.
> If I manual select sync neither, only if I select my standard account by
> sync, email's are coming in?

0
Reply Bruce 1/6/2010 1:35:32 AM

OK. Shame on me, I overlooked this setting !
Thanks.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

> Leave the "7" out of Windows Live Mail. Aside from being compatible, there
> is no direct connection with WLMail and Win7.
>
> Tools | Options | General. Did you set it to check every 10 minutes?
>
> Tools | Accounts. Check the properties of the accounts in question and
> under the General Tab, make sure: "Include this account........" is
> checked.
> --
>            Bruce Hagen
>          MS-MVP [Mail]
>       Imperial Beach, CA
>

> "Pjotr" <Pjotr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Windows7 live mail should check every 10 min for mail, doesn't work.
> > If I manual select sync neither, only if I select my standard account by
> > sync, email's are coming in?
>
> .

0
Reply Utf 1/6/2010 9:23:01 AM

YW. It can't check for mail if you don't tell it to. <wink>
--

> OK. Shame on me, I overlooked this setting !
> Thanks.
>
> "Bruce Hagen" wrote:
>
>> Leave the "7" out of Windows Live Mail. Aside from being compatible,
>> there
>> is no direct connection with WLMail and Win7.
>>
>> Tools | Options | General. Did you set it to check every 10 minutes?
>>
>> Tools | Accounts. Check the properties of the accounts in question and
>> under the General Tab, make sure: "Include this account........" is
>> checked.
>> --
>>            Bruce Hagen
>>          MS-MVP [Mail]
>>       Imperial Beach, CA
>>

>> "Pjotr" <Pjotr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Windows7 live mail should check every 10 min for mail, doesn't work.
>> > If I manual select sync neither, only if I select my standard account
>> > by
>> > sync, email's are coming in?
>>
>> .

0