Pictures won't send with email

  • Follow

I receive pictures perfectly.  But when I forward the email, the pictures do
not show (red "x" in a box) - none of them.  It doesn't matter what format
the pictures are.  If I send email as an attachment, the pictures do
transmit.  Any solution for this problem?
0
Reply Utf 7/25/2010 5:41:21 PM

Tools | Options | Send | Mail Sending Format | HTML Settings. Is: Send
pictures with messages checked?
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"floaero" <floaero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I receive pictures perfectly.  But when I forward the email, the pictures
>do
> not show (red "x" in a box) - none of them.  It doesn't matter what
> format
> the pictures are.  If I send email as an attachment, the pictures do
> transmit.  Any solution for this problem?

0
Reply Bruce 7/25/2010 5:47:57 PM

thank you very much.  I did check the "send pics with msg" and it worked.
thanks again.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

> Tools | Options | Send | Mail Sending Format | HTML Settings. Is: Send
> pictures with messages checked?
> --
>            Bruce Hagen
>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
>       Imperial Beach, CA
>

> "floaero" <floaero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I receive pictures perfectly.  But when I forward the email, the pictures
> >do
> > not show (red "x" in a box) - none of them.  It doesn't matter what
> > format
> > the pictures are.  If I send email as an attachment, the pictures do
> > transmit.  Any solution for this problem?
>
> .

0
Reply Utf 7/26/2010 1:20:48 PM

You're welcome.
--

> thank you very much.  I did check the "send pics with msg" and it
> worked.
> thanks again.
>
> "Bruce Hagen" wrote:
>
>> Tools | Options | Send | Mail Sending Format | HTML Settings. Is: Send
>> pictures with messages checked?
>> --
>>            Bruce Hagen
>>          MS-MVP  [Mail]
>>       Imperial Beach, CA
>>

>> "floaero" <floaero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I receive pictures perfectly.  But when I forward the email, the
>> >pictures
>> >do
>> > not show (red "x" in a box) - none of them.  It doesn't matter what
>> > format
>> > the pictures are.  If I send email as an attachment, the pictures do
>> > transmit.  Any solution for this problem?
>>
>> .

0
Reply Bruce 7/26/2010 1:41:34 PM

(page loaded in 0.057 seconds)