PDF Attachments in Win Live Mail

  • Follow

Since Windows Mail was moved to Windows Live, I can't open PDF attachments to
emails without moving them to Desktop or somewhere, not directly from
clicking on the attachment in the email.  This seems uncessary and I must be
missing something, but I don't know what.
0
Reply Utf 12/19/2009 3:17:02 PM

Unable to open .PPS attachments directly from Windows Mail in Windows
Vista. Applies to WLMail as well.
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/149/1/Unable-to-open-PPS-attachments-directly-from-Windows-Mail-in-Windows-Vista.html
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"rfb100" <rfb100@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Since Windows Mail was moved to Windows Live, I can't open PDF
> attachments to
> emails without moving them to Desktop or somewhere, not directly from
> clicking on the attachment in the email.  This seems uncessary and I
> must be
> missing something, but I don't know what.

0
Reply Bruce 12/19/2009 4:15:52 PM

Is it saying that you have no application to open PDF files?

Unable to open .PDF attachments from Windows Mail
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/236/1/Unable-to-open-PDF-attachments-from-Windows-Mail.html

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"rfb100" <rfb100@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Since Windows Mail was moved to Windows Live, I can't open PDF
> attachments to
> emails without moving them to Desktop or somewhere, not directly from
> clicking on the attachment in the email.  This seems uncessary and I
> must be
> missing something, but I don't know what.

0
Reply Michael 12/19/2009 7:41:23 PM

(page loaded in 0.029 seconds)

Reply: