MISSING OUTBOX

  • Follow

In my primary e-mail account within WLM I have all the usual folders except
OUTBOX.  Now, of course, I have an e-mail sitting in there with an out of
date address with no where to go.  Any ideas as to how I can display or
resurrect this missing folder?????

TKS1
0
Reply Utf 5/7/2010 4:56:01 PM

WLMail has one Outbox for all accounts and newsgroups.  The Outbox is below
all of the account folders.
--
Ron Sommer
MS MVP- Windows Live Mail

"NEEDLENOSES" <NEEDLENOSES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In my primary e-mail account within WLM I have all the usual folders
> except
> OUTBOX.  Now, of course, I have an e-mail sitting in there with an out of
> date address with no where to go.  Any ideas as to how I can display or
> resurrect this missing folder?????
>
> TKS1

0
Reply Ron 5/7/2010 5:18:22 PM

Ohhhh, crap; I only had to scroll down to find. What a dumb-ass!!!!  Thanks
for the help.

Now, for the stock market....................................

"Ron Sommer" wrote:

> WLMail has one Outbox for all accounts and newsgroups.  The Outbox is below
> all of the account folders.
> --
> Ron Sommer
> MS MVP- Windows Live Mail
>
> "NEEDLENOSES" <NEEDLENOSES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > In my primary e-mail account within WLM I have all the usual folders
> > except
> > OUTBOX.  Now, of course, I have an e-mail sitting in there with an out of
> > date address with no where to go.  Any ideas as to how I can display or
> > resurrect this missing folder?????
> >
> > TKS1
>
> .

0
Reply Utf 5/7/2010 7:12:09 PM

The Outbox is moveable by right mousing and selecting ,move up or down. But I
put it underneath the quickview box and above my email accounts and it wont
stay there!  WHY???

Plus how come the clours can't be anything but pastel shades they are so
hard to see.... HELP!  Thanks

"NEEDLENOSES" wrote:

> Ohhhh, crap; I only had to scroll down to find. What a dumb-ass!!!!  Thanks
> for the help.
>
> Now, for the stock market....................................
>
> "Ron Sommer" wrote:
>
> > WLMail has one Outbox for all accounts and newsgroups.  The Outbox is below
> > all of the account folders.
> > --
> > Ron Sommer
> > MS MVP- Windows Live Mail
> >
> > "NEEDLENOSES" <NEEDLENOSES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > In my primary e-mail account within WLM I have all the usual folders
> > > except
> > > OUTBOX.  Now, of course, I have an e-mail sitting in there with an out of
> > > date address with no where to go.  Any ideas as to how I can display or
> > > resurrect this missing folder?????
> > >
> > > TKS1
> >
> > .

0
Reply Utf 5/10/2010 11:33:01 AM

Hi, Stu.

> and it wont
> stay there!  WHY???

Just because that's the way the Windows Live Mail Team designed it.  :>(

That's one of several "features" that we often gripe about here.  And, yes,
the pastel colors are on the list, too.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Stu Gross" <Stu Gross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The Outbox is moveable by right mousing and selecting ,move up or down.
> But I
> put it underneath the quickview box and above my email accounts and it
> wont
> stay there!  WHY???
>
> Plus how come the clours can't be anything but pastel shades they are so
> hard to see.... HELP!  Thanks
>
> "NEEDLENOSES" wrote:
>
>> Ohhhh, crap; I only had to scroll down to find. What a dumb-ass!!!!
>> Thanks
>> for the help.
>>
>> Now, for the stock market....................................
>>
>> "Ron Sommer" wrote:
>>
>> > WLMail has one Outbox for all accounts and newsgroups.  The Outbox is
>> > below
>> > all of the account folders.
>> > --
>> > Ron Sommer
>> > MS MVP- Windows Live Mail
>> >
>> > "NEEDLENOSES" <NEEDLENOSES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Reply R 5/10/2010 3:05:47 PM

Thank you, I didn't realize they shared the same outbox.

"Ron Sommer" wrote:

> WLMail has one Outbox for all accounts and newsgroups.  The Outbox is below
> all of the account folders.
> --
> Ron Sommer
> MS MVP- Windows Live Mail
>
> "NEEDLENOSES" <NEEDLENOSES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > In my primary e-mail account within WLM I have all the usual folders
> > except
> > OUTBOX.  Now, of course, I have an e-mail sitting in there with an out of
> > date address with no where to go.  Any ideas as to how I can display or
> > resurrect this missing folder?????
> >
> > TKS1
>
> .

-1