http://msn.social-pass.com/?/en/

Is there a concern that others may be able to access my MSN accounts using
this site, I had it brought to my attention and now I am concerned

http://msn.social-pass.com/?/en/

Bob

0
rvanderaegen
2/23/2010 1:34:22 AM
windows.live.mail.desktop 2738 articles. 5 followers. Follow

MSN/Hotmail account security is not an appropriate concern for
this newsgroup, which is primarily meant for supporting the
Windows Live Mail program.

MSN/Hotmail account issues should be posted here:
=20
http://windowslivehelp.com
=20

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"rvanderaegen" <rvanderaegen@shaw.ca> wrote in message =
> Is there a concern that others may be able to access my MSN accounts =
using=20
> this site, I had it brought to my attention and now I am concerned
>=20
> http://msn.social-pass.com/?/en/
>=20
> Bob=20

0
Gary

Forward http to http not working
I've followed the instruction in artcile 555126 and it doesn't seemt o want to work. I have Exchange 2003 and am accessing OWA with IE 6 All I get is the standard 403.4 error saying I need to add https . thanks! Sean On Tue, 10 May 2005 08:54:45 -0700, Sean <doyoureallyneedthis@nospam.name> wrote: >I've followed the instruction in artcile 555126 and it doesn't seemt o >want to work. >I have Exchange 2003 and am accessing OWA with IE 6 >All I get is the standard 403.4 error saying I need to add https . Did you set up SSL on the virtual directory with a ce...

can't send to hotmail or msn, dcom 10009 error?
Hello, I have an exchange 2003/win2003 server with all the latest updates/sp/smtp patches and it has weird errors when sending to msn or hotmail.com. I enabled the message tracking center and tried sending a test, but it sits in the queue, and message tracking repeats that it sent it..... 4/4/2005 3:25 SMTP: Started Outbound Transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:33 Message transferred to mc9-f25.hotmail.com through smtp 4/4/2005 3:34 SMTP: Started Outbound transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:41 Message transferred to mc7-f25.hotmail.com through smtp etc. the system event log has dcom 10009 errors ...

RPC over HTTP in outlook
Hello, I am at a point where this problem is simply life and there is no fix, but I thought I'd ask and see what you guys think. I have a site that is connecting to a remote server for email. Server is Windows Server 2003 SP2 and Exchange 2007 SP1 with rollup 6 User is Windows Vista SP1 with Outlook 2007 SP1 Bandwidth test at site shows 1500 kbytes down and 500 kbytes up. I realize that this will be a major factor which is why I am mentioning it. When the user tries to load large emails 5+ Megabytes Outlook will appear to be frozen and not responding. If you are patient and wait ...

Outlook and MSN Messenger
Outlook 2002: Every time I try to click on the options for MSN Messenger it errors telling me that "This feature requires MSN Messenger 3.5 or later." I have 6.1 which is the version Outlook tries to download. Anyone got any idea why or how to get around this? Thanks. Are you sure it's not asking about Windows Messenger? Download and install the latest Windows Messenger which is version 5.0 -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully custo...

Need assistance with Detailsview and passing values to a textbox
Hi I have a Multiview with two views. Both views each have a detailsview control with several textbox's and AutoGenerateEditButton="True". During Update I am trying to insert a value to the product textbox based on the option chosen from a dropdown but am having problems. Could someone please help. The error is for Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 545: DirectCast(DTLTrainUpdateVw.FindControl("txtTrainProduct"), TextBox).Text = product Line 546: I get t...

0-byte Attachments for all HTTP Clients
Hello, I am running SBS 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP2. I also use a Windows Mobile 5.0 device with MSFP, and am using Exchange ActiveSync to receive e-mail on the WM device. The WM device has no other e-mail services configured. I recently discovered that if I use any HTTP client (OWA, WM device) to access an e-mail attachment, the attachment is saved as a 0-byte file. This is true both on my WM device, and any time I am using OWA to access e-mail. The same attachments are properly saved from Outlook. I have read KB817442, "IIS 6.0: Antivirus Scanning of IIS Compression Directory Ma...

SP3 Windows XP com Boot Camp no iMac
Tenho um iMac com Mac OS X versão 10.4.11, disco livre de 4.5 Gbytes. processador 2.16 Ghz Intel Core2 Duo, memória 1 Gbyte 667 Mhz DDR2. Instalei o Boot Camp BETA 1.4 para poder criar uma partição Windows e instalei o XP com o SP2, original e registado. Consigo instalar todas as actualizações disponíves através do Microsoft Update excluindo o SP3 que dá sempre a mesma mensagem de erro quer seja instalado directamente da net, do disco ou de CD. Erro de Configuração do Servive Pack 3. Não Existe Espaço em disco suficie...

Updating Accounts via MSN/Yodlee
Hello - I have two credit card accounts with institutions that do not support direct downloads themselves, but work through the MSN/Yodlee servers (CapitalOne & Bank of America). I have noticed that if I leave Microsoft Money running for a while, and do an "Update Now", these two accounts typically generate an "Update Unsuccessful" message. However, if go to moneycentral.msn.com, choose the "My Money" tab, and sign in immediately before the update, it typically works! Perhaps it has something to do with my Passport/Live ID credentials expiring and n...

hvorledes flyttes mails fra Incredi mail til en mappe i outlook?
outlook. Jeg gemmer visse vigtige mails. NuJeg har brugt incredi mail et stykke tid og her samlet mails sammen i forskellige mapper. Nu vil jeg gerne overføre både dem og mit navnekartotek til Outlook. Men hvordan? ...

Examining HTTP requests?
I'm developing a smallish HTTP server that needs to communicate with a web-browser at the client side. Does anybody know of any Class or API in Visual C++ that can be used to examine HTTP requests sent to this server of mine by a webbrowser........ So far all the classes I've come accross is MSDN are for use at the client end only...... Thank you have you try HttpFile? "mysty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> д����Ϣ���� :uPpOy5k7DHA.3860@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm developing a smallish HTTP server that needs to communicate with a > web-browser at ...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

Can't sync with MSN Money
About a month ago Money 2004 stopped synchronizing my data with MSN Money. It has been working fine previously (with both Money 2004 and Money 2003). Now, whenever I "update now..." the call summary message for MSN Money Synchronization says: "An unexpected error has occured. Your data is not being synchronized with MSN Money on the Web." My Passport is valid, I haven't changed my password, and I can view my OLD data (from the last time it sync'd correctly which was "50 days ago") on MSN Money (My Money). I've searched help, the KB, and this forum b...

Redirect https to http Exchange 2007
Hello I am following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555053 I can redirect the /OWA vdir but the redirect to SSL isnt working, any ideas. I got this working on Exchnage 2003 but cant get it working for 2007. Thanks "skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B235CCE5-28A5-45EF-B419-62D1A632E701@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I am following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555053 I can redirect the > /OWA vdir but the redirect to SSL isnt working, any ideas. I got this > working > on Exchnage 2003 but cant get it working for 2007. > &...

HTTP Access
I had to re-install my IIS server due to general problems, now i have done that i can no longer access my Mailboxes Via HTTP access. Does any one know how i can recreate these? Thank you if you reinstalled IIS which is a core in all messeging actions on the exchange server(2000,2003), you should run the exchange setup again with the /disasterrecovery switch in order to restore the definitions. -- Omer Maydan MCSE,Security+ "J Speed" <J_speed259@fsmail.net.INVALID> wrote in message news:OnK58QdiEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I had to re-install my IIS server due...

Rule for permanent delete from a @domain.com
Hi. I have outlook 2003 SP1 and I have a rule to make permanent delete for incoming emails from @domain.com (for example). But not works!!!!, it delete all incoming emails and not only @domain.com. Somebody could help me please with the correct rule or other solution for my problem. Thanx in advance.! How does the rule read? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & ...

I'm trying to call outlook for a new mail passing the mailadress as a parameter
Hi, This maybe the worng place to ask this question, but still want to see if someone can answer me. I'm building a application and trying to call outlook from a program to create a new email. When I do this I want to include an email adres in the call. MSIMN.exe works to call outlook, but MSIMN.exe mveldhoen@quobell.nl has no extra effect. I can't seem to find out if there are parameters allowed in this call to outlook! Is there a syntax for the calling of outlook?? ...

Performance Enhancements
Thought I'd share some performance tips and tricks with everyone. If you enable HTTP Compression and Custom HTTP header to your CRM web app it really increases the performance. There are a couple of tweaks you can apply (should be very careful) 1.) Enable HTTP Compression - Check out the link http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/HowTo/16267D49-4C6E-4063-AB12-853761D31E66.dcik 2.) Add the following Custom HTTP Headers to CRM directories and files of the following type .gif. .jpg, .htc, and .css (DO NOT apply to .aspx files.) here are the entries you want to use: Customer header name; "...

Off topic/ MSN Explorer
Does anyone else have a problem installing MSN Explorer? I open it from the location like it says to do but when it gets 3/4 of the way done, it says it is missing some files, which I find very weird since I got it directly from Microsoft website. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. There is no need to go off-topic as there are plenty of MSN newsgroups so ask your question there! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscr...

Outlook ~ RPC over HTTP
My internal laptop users use Outlook 2003 when they are at their desk and are setup as Exchange 2003 clients. When these laptop users leave the office they want to continue using their Outlook 2003 client. Is a VPN still the best solution for folks like these? Is RPC over HTTP only good for folks using Outlook 2003, work out of their house, and don't have an office in the home office? -- NC Beach Bum The answer is it depends. If you already have a VPN set up and the clients are already set up with VPN connections and know how to use them, it may very well be easiest to sim...

Force SSL for RPC over HTTP
I finally got RPC over HTTP to work for my Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 machines. I know that non-SSL is possible, but not recommended. How do I ensure users are using SSL? The only place I can find an option for this is in the Outlook client on the Security tab to encrypt data. Is this the proper place to ensure my clients are using SSL?. PS. Yes, I do have a proper SSL cert. Thanks, Rob "Rob" <rbergerATtrmcomDOTcom> wrote: >I finally got RPC over HTTP to work for my Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 >machines. I know that non-SSL is possible, but not recommen...

MSN Bill Pay still free with MS Money 2007
Is that still one of the new features or not. Please advise.. No, they dropped that with Money 06 (or was it 05). I canceled my MSN Billpay in June as I was about to have to start paying for it. Supposedly they will start charging you for it when your free years run out. 5.95 a month, I think. "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC7DCB65-CE55-4224-88E9-F9833A7F5BBD@microsoft.com... > Is that still one of the new features or not. Please advise.. That's correct. $5.95 Steve, if you don't mind saying, are you using a free se...

Synchronize only selected investment accounts to MSN money
Hi, Money 2004 does have the ability to synchronize with MSN Money , but what bothers me is that it is an all or none choice. You either upload all accounts or none of the accounts. But I don't want my bank and spending acounts to be uploaded. Is there a way that we can only upload some chosen investment accounts? Is this supported in Money 2005? Thanks, Geoffrey ...

http
I want to create a software that changes the network transport to the browser. It'll change the GET direction to something that i want. for example every surfing to google.com will redirect me to google.co.il. I want this to work for every browser. Any ideas? thanks. Maybe write an HTTP proxy that filters certain URLs and replaces them with others? But the browser will need to be configured to use this proxy. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] <amisol@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1126556573.848052.48380@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I want to create a software that cha...

"HTTP status 401: Unauthorized" Error immediately after Upgrade
Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there has encountered a problem like this. Your help would be very much appreciated. I just completed upgrading MS CRM from 1.2 to 3.0. Some parts of the web access are fully accessible (e.g., Queues, Articles, Announcements under "My Work"). However, I cannot access any of the data under Workplace, Sales, Marketing, Service, and Settings. My Report Server seems to be running fine. I can run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer without any errors. I access MS CRM through the web browser via http://<local...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server