How to delete inbox messages

  • Follow

How can delete many messages all at once? I dont see anymore the box i used
before  to click many messages at once.Using Win 7.
1
Reply Utf 12/24/2009 12:21:01 AM

I'm not sure what box you are referring to, but......

To delete all:  Highlight one and Ctrl + A will highlight them all. -
Delete.

To delete a section: Highlight the first one you want to delete. Scroll
down to the last one and click on it while holding the Shift key down. -
Delete.

To delete multiple messages that are interspersed: Hold down the Ctrl key
while you click on each message to highlight. - Delete.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"HiOctane" <HiOctane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can delete many messages all at once? I dont see anymore the box i
> used
> before  to click many messages at once.Using Win 7.

3
Reply Bruce 12/24/2009 12:32:57 AM

You can hold the "ctrl" key while clicking on the mail items to select multiple emails. Press "delete" key (or right click on the selection to perform other tasks)
0
Reply RJ 12/24/2009 12:34:49 AM

Inbox within an account ?
or
All Inbox Quick Views ?

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"HiOctane" <HiOctane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3A68B34-2A6C-4CAD-A957-DAEF2CA818CE@microsoft.com...
> How can delete many messages all at once? I dont see anymore the box i used
> before  to click many messages at once.Using Win 7.
0
Reply winston 12/24/2009 4:20:39 AM

(page loaded in 0.097 seconds)

Reply: