Changing default font for composed mail in Windows Live

  • Follow

When I compose a New Email Message, the Text Font is Segoe UI, size = 10,
color = black.

I have selected "Tools", "Options", "Compose" and changed the font settings
for Mail to 12 pt. Comic Sans MS and then Apply and OK but when I click on
Compose a New email the changes did not take.
Thanks
0
Reply Utf 2/1/2010 4:16:01 PM

Tools | Options | Compose. Is anything at all showing in the stationery
section? Some stationery will only send in specific fonts and sizes.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I compose a New Email Message, the Text Font is Segoe UI, size =
> 10,
> color = black.
>
> I have selected "Tools", "Options", "Compose" and changed the font
> settings
> for Mail to 12 pt. Comic Sans MS and then Apply and OK but when I click
> on
> Compose a New email the changes did not take.
> Thanks

0
Reply Bruce 2/1/2010 4:28:29 PM

(page loaded in 0.035 seconds)