Scanner for Win 7 x64

Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May someone
suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7 x64.
Thanks for your suggestions.
--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, Florida

0
Ilya
12/6/2009 4:12:33 PM
windows.64bit.general 526 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Ilya:
    I use the Epson Cx series all-in-one scanner/printer without any driver
issues. Looking at the Epson driver listing the V series scanners have x64
drivers available. Have a great day.
--
Dennis Pack
Win-7 Enterprise x64, Win-7 Professional x64.
"Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May someone
> suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7 x64.
> Thanks for your suggestions.
> --
> Ilya Zeldes
> Fort Myers, Florida

> signature database 4664 (20091206) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4664 (20091206) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
Dennis
12/6/2009 4:31:22 PM
Depending on your overall requirements you might consider VueScan from
Hamrick, http://www.hamrick.com/

Check to see if your scanner is supported.  The software works well in
Win 7 x64 with my Epson Perfection 2580 for which Epson has never
published any 64-bit driver/software.

Ilya Zeldes wrote:
> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May
> someone suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7
> x64.
> Thanks for your suggestions.
0
Bobby
12/6/2009 4:49:42 PM
Canon also has scanners that work with Windows 7 x64. You would have to
check which ones are inexpensive.

http://www.usa.canon.com/app/html/windowsupport/win7page.html (look for the
products without the *)
http://www.usa.canon.com/opd/controller?act=OPDSupportWindows7Act

Mirko

"Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May someone
> suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7 x64.
> Thanks for your suggestions.
> --
> Ilya Zeldes
> Fort Myers, Florida

0
Mirko
12/6/2009 6:03:30 PM
Hi, Ilya.

If you tell us the make and model of your two scanners, there's a good
chance someone will recognize them - and may have already "reinvented the
wheel for you."  But if we don't know what you are using, all we can do is
shoot blindly in the dark - with very little chance that we will guess right
and do you any good.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May someone
> suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7 x64.
> Thanks for your suggestions.
> --
> Ilya Zeldes
> Fort Myers, Florida

Have you checked the manufacturer web site for your two XP scanners for
availability of Windows 7 x64 drivers?

Don

"Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May someone
> suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7 x64.
> Thanks for your suggestions.
> --
> Ilya Zeldes
> Fort Myers, Florida

0
dgmacmi
12/6/2009 6:18:04 PM
Yes, both are not supported :-((

Ilya

"dgmacmi<>" <dgmmi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Have you checked the manufacturer web site for your two XP scanners for
> availability of Windows 7 x64 drivers?
>
> Don
>
> "Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May someone
>> suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7 x64.
>> Thanks for your suggestions.
>> --
>> Ilya Zeldes
>> Fort Myers, Florida

0
Ilya
12/6/2009 6:36:47 PM
Hi, R.C.,
since both my scanners are not supported (I've already checked on their
sites), I didn't mention them in the original post. But, as I've learned
from a previous occasion, you have power to make me think and change my
mind...
One is a Canon CanoScan FB 620P Parallel Flatbed Scanner. Another, a
Visioneer OneTouch 7100 USB Flatbed Scanner.
Any suggestions on how to get them work with Win 7?

Regards,

Ilya

"R. C. White" <rc@grandecom.net> wrote in message
> Hi, Ilya.
>
> If you tell us the make and model of your two scanners, there's a good
> chance someone will recognize them - and may have already "reinvented the
> wheel for you."  But if we don't know what you are using, all we can do is
> shoot blindly in the dark - with very little chance that we will guess
> right and do you any good.
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> rc@grandecom.net
> Microsoft Windows MVP
>
> "Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May someone
>> suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7 x64.
>> Thanks for your suggestions.
>> --
>> Ilya Zeldes
>> Fort Myers, Florida

0
Ilya
12/6/2009 6:45:16 PM

Ilya Zeldes wrote:
> Hi, R.C.,
> since both my scanners are not supported (I've already checked on their
> sites), I didn't mention them in the original post. But, as I've learned
> from a previous occasion, you have power to make me think and change my
> mind...
> One is a Canon CanoScan FB 620P Parallel Flatbed Scanner. Another, a
> Visioneer OneTouch 7100 USB Flatbed Scanner.
> Any suggestions on how to get them work with Win 7?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ilya
>
> "R. C. White" <rc@grandecom.net> wrote in message
>> Hi, Ilya.
>>
>> If you tell us the make and model of your two scanners, there's a good
>> chance someone will recognize them - and may have already "reinvented
>> the wheel for you."  But if we don't know what you are using, all we
>> can do is shoot blindly in the dark - with very little chance that we
>> will guess right and do you any good.
>>
>> RC
>> --
>> R. C. White, CPA
>> San Marcos, TX
>> rc@grandecom.net
>> Microsoft Windows MVP
>> Windows Live Mail 2009 (14.0.8089.0726) in Win7 Ultimate x64
>>
>> "Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May
>>> someone suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win
>>> 7 x64.
>>> Thanks for your suggestions.
>>> --
>>> Ilya Zeldes
>>> Fort Myers, Florida

0
Bobby
12/6/2009 7:00:34 PM
Thanks, Bobby,
I tried to install VueScan, but, unfortunately, could not get it going.
Apparently, I need WIA driver, but could not find one... Contacted Ed for
solution...
Thanks again,
Ilya

"Bobby Johnson" <rjohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Depending on your overall requirements you might consider VueScan from
> Hamrick, http://www.hamrick.com/
>
> Check to see if your scanner is supported.  The software works well in Win
> 7 x64 with my Epson Perfection 2580 for which Epson has never published
> any 64-bit driver/software.
>

> Ilya Zeldes wrote:
>> Hi, R.C.,
>> since both my scanners are not supported (I've already checked on their
>> sites), I didn't mention them in the original post. But, as I've learned
>> from a previous occasion, you have power to make me think and change my
>> mind...
>> One is a Canon CanoScan FB 620P Parallel Flatbed Scanner. Another, a
>> Visioneer OneTouch 7100 USB Flatbed Scanner.
>> Any suggestions on how to get them work with Win 7?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ilya
>>
>> "R. C. White" <rc@grandecom.net> wrote in message
>>> Hi, Ilya.
>>>
>>> If you tell us the make and model of your two scanners, there's a good
>>> chance someone will recognize them - and may have already "reinvented
>>> the wheel for you."  But if we don't know what you are using, all we can
>>> do is shoot blindly in the dark - with very little chance that we will
>>> guess right and do you any good.
>>>
>>> RC
>>> --
>>> R. C. White, CPA
>>> San Marcos, TX
>>> rc@grandecom.net
>>> Microsoft Windows MVP
>>> Windows Live Mail 2009 (14.0.8089.0726) in Win7 Ultimate x64
>>>
>>> "Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message

0
Ilya
12/6/2009 8:47:41 PM
Dennis,
thanks for your suggestion. I used Epson matrix printer for long time, but
then abandoned Epson and all of it products...

Ilya

"Dennis Pack" <dennispack@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ilya:
>    I use the Epson Cx series all-in-one scanner/printer without any driver
> issues. Looking at the Epson driver listing the V series scanners have x64
> drivers available. Have a great day.
> --
> Dennis Pack
> Win-7 Enterprise x64, Win-7 Professional x64.
> "Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May someone
>> suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7 x64.
>> Thanks for your suggestions.
>> --
>> Ilya Zeldes
>> Fort Myers, Florida

>> signature database 4664 (20091206) __________

>> http://www.eset.com

> signature database 4664 (20091206) __________

> http://www.eset.com

0
Ilya
12/6/2009 8:51:01 PM
 > Yes, both are not supported :-((

for the scanner using an USB connection,
a (short-term) solution could be
to create a VirtualPC 7 VM with Windows XP
and install the XP driver for your scanner.
VirtualPC 7 allows to 'attach' an USB device to a VM.
Then you can access the scanner in the XP VM
with whatever APIs (WIA, Twain...) you used before.

This works for my Epson Perfection 1200USB
and Windows 7 x64.

--
Thomas Scheidegger - 'NETMaster'
http://dnetmaster.net/

0
Thomas
12/7/2009 7:19:18 PM
Yes, Don, look at the next message...

Ilya

"dgmacmi<>" <dgmmi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Have you checked the manufacturer web site for your two XP scanners for
> availability of Windows 7 x64 drivers?
>
> Don
>
> "Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Since I moved to Win 7 x64, my two XP scanners do not work... May someone
>> suggest a not expensive and basic scanner compatible with Win 7 x64.
>> Thanks for your suggestions.
>> --
>> Ilya Zeldes
>> Fort Myers, Florida

0
Ilya
12/7/2009 7:21:54 PM
Well, Thomas, I tried it in the first place, but Microsoft would not allow
it on my Windows 7 Home Premium machine...

Ilya

"Thomas Scheidegger" <spam.netmaster@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
> > Yes, both are not supported :-((
>
> for the scanner using an USB connection,
> a (short-term) solution could be
> to create a VirtualPC 7 VM with Windows XP
> and install the XP driver for your scanner.
> VirtualPC 7 allows to 'attach' an USB device to a VM.
> Then you can access the scanner in the XP VM
> with whatever APIs (WIA, Twain...) you used before.
>
> This works for my Epson Perfection 1200USB
> and Windows 7 x64.
>

> --
> Thomas Scheidegger - 'NETMaster'
> http://dnetmaster.net/

0
Ilya
12/8/2009 1:27:22 PM
If you have a copy of XP you could run that in Virtualbox
http://www.virtualbox.org/. Your Visioneer would attach by USB but you
would need a USB to parallel converter for the Canon which might not work.

VMware Player http://www.vmware.com/products/player/ supports parallel
ports. You would also need EasyVMX http://www.easyvmx.com/ to create
your VMs.

On 08/12/2009 13:27, Ilya Zeldes wrote:
> Well, Thomas, I tried it in the first place, but Microsoft would not
> allow it on my Windows 7 Home Premium machine...
>
> Ilya
>
> "Thomas Scheidegger" <spam.netmaster@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
>> > Yes, both are not supported :-((
>>
>> for the scanner using an USB connection,
>> a (short-term) solution could be
>> to create a VirtualPC 7 VM with Windows XP
>> and install the XP driver for your scanner.
>> VirtualPC 7 allows to 'attach' an USB device to a VM.
>> Then you can access the scanner in the XP VM
>> with whatever APIs (WIA, Twain...) you used before.
>>
>> This works for my Epson Perfection 1200USB
>> and Windows 7 x64.
>>

>> --
>> Thomas Scheidegger - 'NETMaster'
>> http://dnetmaster.net/

0
Dominic
12/8/2009 2:46:58 PM
Thanks for your suggestion. I downloaded the VirtualBox and started
installation, but in the middle got cold feet and cancelled... I think it's
to complicated for me...

Ilya

P.S. I may try it again later...

"Dominic Payer" <dcp@dcp.fsv.co.uk> wrote in message
> If you have a copy of XP you could run that in Virtualbox
> http://www.virtualbox.org/. Your Visioneer would attach by USB but you
> would need a USB to parallel converter for the Canon which might not work.
>
> VMware Player http://www.vmware.com/products/player/ supports parallel
> ports. You would also need EasyVMX http://www.easyvmx.com/ to create your
> VMs.
>

> On 08/12/2009 13:27, Ilya Zeldes wrote:
>> Well, Thomas, I tried it in the first place, but Microsoft would not
>> allow it on my Windows 7 Home Premium machine...
>>
>> Ilya
>>
>> "Thomas Scheidegger" <spam.netmaster@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
>>>
>>> for the scanner using an USB connection,
>>> a (short-term) solution could be
>>> to create a VirtualPC 7 VM with Windows XP
>>> and install the XP driver for your scanner.
>>> VirtualPC 7 allows to 'attach' an USB device to a VM.
>>> Then you can access the scanner in the XP VM
>>> with whatever APIs (WIA, Twain...) you used before.
>>>
>>> This works for my Epson Perfection 1200USB
>>> and Windows 7 x64.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Thomas Scheidegger - 'NETMaster'
>>> http://dnetmaster.net/

0
Ilya
12/10/2009 8:38:36 PM
Dominic,

in case you're familiar with a VirtualBox, may you please give me some
advice? You see, when I attempted to install it, the wizard asked to many
questions and I have to make choices without any understanding of what is
what...

Ilya

"Dominic Payer" <dcp@dcp.fsv.co.uk> wrote in message
> If you have a copy of XP you could run that in Virtualbox
> http://www.virtualbox.org/. Your Visioneer would attach by USB but you
> would need a USB to parallel converter for the Canon which might not work.
>
> VMware Player http://www.vmware.com/products/player/ supports parallel
> ports. You would also need EasyVMX http://www.easyvmx.com/ to create your
> VMs.
>

> On 08/12/2009 13:27, Ilya Zeldes wrote:
>> Well, Thomas, I tried it in the first place, but Microsoft would not
>> allow it on my Windows 7 Home Premium machine...
>>
>> Ilya
>>
>> "Thomas Scheidegger" <spam.netmaster@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
>>>
>>> for the scanner using an USB connection,
>>> a (short-term) solution could be
>>> to create a VirtualPC 7 VM with Windows XP
>>> and install the XP driver for your scanner.
>>> VirtualPC 7 allows to 'attach' an USB device to a VM.
>>> Then you can access the scanner in the XP VM
>>> with whatever APIs (WIA, Twain...) you used before.
>>>
>>> This works for my Epson Perfection 1200USB
>>> and Windows 7 x64.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Thomas Scheidegger - 'NETMaster'
>>> http://dnetmaster.net/

0
Ilya
12/12/2009 4:54:49 PM
It is some time since I installed and used Virtualbox, but if you accept
the default options you will have a working virtual machine.

Just make sure the size of the virtual disk is large enough for
everything you will want to install. As with any PC, you can change the
configuration later if it does not meet your needs, apart from the
maximum size of the virtual hard disk.

On 12/12/2009 16:54, Ilya Zeldes wrote:
> Dominic,
>
> in case you're familiar with a VirtualBox, may you please give me some
> advice? You see, when I attempted to install it, the wizard asked to
> many questions and I have to make choices without any understanding of
> what is what...
>
> Ilya
>
> "Dominic Payer" <dcp@dcp.fsv.co.uk> wrote in message
>> If you have a copy of XP you could run that in Virtualbox
>> http://www.virtualbox.org/. Your Visioneer would attach by USB but you
>> would need a USB to parallel converter for the Canon which might not
>> work.
>>
>> VMware Player http://www.vmware.com/products/player/ supports parallel
>> ports. You would also need EasyVMX http://www.easyvmx.com/ to create
>> your VMs.
>>

>> On 08/12/2009 13:27, Ilya Zeldes wrote:
>>> Well, Thomas, I tried it in the first place, but Microsoft would not
>>> allow it on my Windows 7 Home Premium machine...
>>>
>>> Ilya
>>>
>>> "Thomas Scheidegger" <spam.netmaster@swissonline.ch> wrote in message

0
Dominic
12/12/2009 7:25:00 PM
Thanks, I have to try. Otherwise, I'll be deprived from a number of my
essential genealogy and other programs...

IZ

> It is some time since I installed and used Virtualbox, but if you accept
> the default options you will have a working virtual machine.
>
> Just make sure the size of the virtual disk is large enough for everything
> you will want to install. As with any PC, you can change the configuration
> later if it does not meet your needs, apart from the maximum size of the
> virtual hard disk.
>

> On 12/12/2009 16:54, Ilya Zeldes wrote:
>> Dominic,
>>
>> in case you're familiar with a VirtualBox, may you please give me some
>> advice? You see, when I attempted to install it, the wizard asked to
>> many questions and I have to make choices without any understanding of
>> what is what...
>>
>> Ilya
>>
>> "Dominic Payer" <dcp@dcp.fsv.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> If you have a copy of XP you could run that in Virtualbox
>>> http://www.virtualbox.org/. Your Visioneer would attach by USB but you
>>> would need a USB to parallel converter for the Canon which might not
>>> work.
>>>
>>> VMware Player http://www.vmware.com/products/player/ supports parallel
>>> ports. You would also need EasyVMX http://www.easyvmx.com/ to create
>>> your VMs.

0
Ilya
12/13/2009 2:58:58 AM
On Dec 12, 8:58=A0pm, "Ilya Zeldes" <ilya...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I absolutely *love* my new CanoScan 5600F LED scanner.  It is probably
the *fastest* scanner I have ever owned, and it has LED lights
inside.  It 64-bit drivers are available for both Vista and Windows 7,
and I have used it under both.  The only drawback to the scanner is
that it is only 8.5 X 11, and does not do legal-sized documents.  It
only cost a bit more than $100.00.

Good luck!  :-)

Jim
0
Jim
12/14/2009 12:49:40 PM
Thanks, Jim, I appreciate your advice.

Ilya

"Jim" <jmegas@cal.berkeley.edu> wrote in message
> On Dec 12, 8:58 pm, "Ilya Zeldes" <ilya...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I absolutely *love* my new CanoScan 5600F LED scanner.  It is probably
> the *fastest* scanner I have ever owned, and it has LED lights
> inside.  It 64-bit drivers are available for both Vista and Windows 7,
> and I have used it under both.  The only drawback to the scanner is
> that it is only 8.5 X 11, and does not do legal-sized documents.  It
> only cost a bit more than $100.00.
>
> Good luck!  :-)
>
> Jim

0
Ilya
12/14/2009 10:30:53 PM
If you're inclined toward Epson, the Epson Perfection V500 Photo is in
the same class as the Canon and has drivers compatible with Windows 7
64-bit.

On 2009-12-14 17:30, Ilya Zeldes wrote:
> Thanks, Jim, I appreciate your advice.
>
> Ilya
>
> "Jim" <jmegas@cal.berkeley.edu> wrote in message
>> On Dec 12, 8:58 pm, "Ilya Zeldes" <ilya...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I absolutely *love* my new CanoScan 5600F LED scanner. It is probably
>> the *fastest* scanner I have ever owned, and it has LED lights
>> inside. It 64-bit drivers are available for both Vista and Windows 7,
>> and I have used it under both. The only drawback to the scanner is
>> that it is only 8.5 X 11, and does not do legal-sized documents. It
>> only cost a bit more than $100.00.
>>
>> Good luck! :-)
>>
>> Jim

0
Bobby
12/14/2009 10:43:57 PM
Thanks, guys, for the suggestions. I think, I will be able to solve my
problem now. I installed a VirtualBox and Windows XP in it. So, presumably
I'll be able to run my old scanner in it. Going to test it soon.

> If you're inclined toward Epson, the Epson Perfection V500 Photo is in the
> same class as the Canon and has drivers compatible with Windows 7 64-bit.
>

> On 2009-12-14 17:30, Ilya Zeldes wrote:
>> Thanks, Jim, I appreciate your advice.
>>
>> Ilya
>>
>> "Jim" <jmegas@cal.berkeley.edu> wrote in message
>>> On Dec 12, 8:58 pm, "Ilya Zeldes" <ilya...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I absolutely *love* my new CanoScan 5600F LED scanner. It is probably
>>> the *fastest* scanner I have ever owned, and it has LED lights
>>> inside. It 64-bit drivers are available for both Vista and Windows 7,
>>> and I have used it under both. The only drawback to the scanner is
>>> that it is only 8.5 X 11, and does not do legal-sized documents. It
>>> only cost a bit more than $100.00.
>>>
>>> Good luck! :-)
>>>
>>> Jim

0
Ilya
12/15/2009 2:18:48 AM
If you can't get your old one working here is one I just ordered. $30
off untill the 17th and free shipping. Total cost $59.95. I downloaded
the Win7 64bit drivers from Epson. They have others on sale also.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16838110023

0
Jim
12/15/2009 5:58:48 AM
I may found a better deal... An 3-in-one (scanner, printer and copier) for
$49.99... But I'll try the old one first...

Ilya

"Jim" <j_ayo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> If you can't get your old one working here is one I just ordered. $30 off
> untill the 17th and free shipping. Total cost $59.95. I downloaded the
> Win7 64bit drivers from Epson. They have others on sale also.
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16838110023

0
Ilya
12/15/2009 1:52:43 PM
On 12/15/2009 7:52 AM, Ilya Zeldes wrote:

> I may found a better deal... An 3-in-one (scanner, printer and copier)
> for $49.99... But I'll try the old one first...
>
> Ilya
>
> "Jim" <j_ayo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> If you can't get your old one working here is one I just ordered. $30
>> off untill the 17th and free shipping. Total cost $59.95. I downloaded
>> the Win7 64bit drivers from Epson. They have others on sale also.
>>
>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16838110023

I wish you luck.My new scanner arived today. Installed the driver and
software I had downloaded, pluged in the scanner and it works great.
Windows 7 Home Basic 64bit. Push the scan button and the software pops
up and check the options I may want to change and then scan. Has a copy
buton and software. Hit the copy button and again the copy screen pops
up and shows my printer and I can change the options and then it scans
and prints. A lot eaiser to use then my old scanner.

Jim
0
Jim

IS anyone using this scanner?
I am looking at using this scanner to take physical inventory and to scan in invoices in. I was just wondering if this would work with rms because of the fact that it is wireless. I'm not sure if it's gonna work in RMS. But you can always scan in Excel and import a CSV in RMS. Regards, Julien "Doug Pic-N-Pac" <DougPicNPac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C04EC3A-5F67-4FAE-AD71-91A717AFD723@microsoft.com... >I am looking at using this scanner to take physical inventory and to scan >in > invoices in. I was just wondering if this would w...

Cwnd::CreateEx creates a window under Win2k that looks like Win 3.1!
This is a weird one. I'm creating a window for a class derived from CWnd using CreateEx. The window is created and it is perfectly usable. However, all of its widgets, and its style in general is that of Windows 3.1! I don't understand how this can be. My code: CString my_class = AfxRegisterWndClass(CS_VREDRAW | CS_HREDRAW, ::LoadCursor(NULL, IDC_ARROW), (HBRUSH) ::GetStockObject(WHITE_BRUSH), ::LoadIcon(NULL, IDI_APPLICATION)); BOOL status = mInterpreter->CreateEx( WS_EX_APPWINDOW|WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE| WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE, my_class, _T("Python Interpreter"), W...

Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD,
Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD, Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/August/17, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' please send e-mail loa210@mail.gr , loa210@mailbox.gr , -------------------------------------------------------- DFT Super Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 4 CDs The DFT Super Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm, Digital Film Lab, Composite Suite,...

Forwarding #7
When I receive an e-mail with Pictures in the body of the message and attempt to 'forward' to another e-mail address...............the recipient only get's red (X's) where the pictures are in my copy. any resolutions out there.????????? thanks jmac It is not indicated what type of software they are using but if it is Outlook then I would check the security settings. On Outlook 2003 it is under Tools - Options - Security - click on the option about downloading pictures. Regards -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group "Jerry McDonald&qu...

Profiles with Outlook 2003 and Windows 7
A friend is using Outlook 2003 on his new computer with Windows 7. He created a profile for himself and his wife so they can get their email separately. However, her email is coming in on his profile. Like Outlook is not separating the two profiles... Any suggestions? Thank you! When you start outlook is there a Prompt for Profile Option? Otherwise perhaps the two addresses are not unique, do they have seperate usernames & Passwords? "carrol" <carrol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4100C40D-7FBC-448F-A218-9C2F216A4C7B@microsoft.co...

Outlook2000
All of a sudden my email from the inbox "disappears" after exactly 7 days, I just noticed it today, after wondering what happened last week when i lost some messages. I have not knowingly changed any settings, and I am desperate to get my emails (I can only retrieve a few from the server). You probably changed your view of the Inbox folder to "Last 7 days" by mistake. Go to View | Current View and change it back to Messages. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve...

cell reference #7
Hi if cell A1 is reference to A10. And when i double click in cell A1 it goes to cell A10. my question is how to come back to cell A1. Try this. If it is 2003: Tools>>Options>>Edit>>Settings>>(Check the) Edit Directly in Cell If it is 2007: Excel Options>>Editing Options>>(Check the) Allow Editing Directly in Cells Now go to a1 cell and do double click If this post helps, Click Yes! -------------------- (MS-Exl-Learner) -------------------- "Rohit" wrote: > Hi > > if cell A1 is reference to A10. And when i double click in cell...

How to put the *.ini file somewhere else then the Win directory?
Or, how can I at least change the name of the projec tini file to something else then the project name?? Thanks, zpenzes@yahoo.com When you call WriteProfileString or WriteProfileInt, just specify whichever name you like. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com "Novice" <zpenzes@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3fad6075@andromeda.datanet.hu... > Or, how can I at least change the name of the projec tini file to something > else then the project name?? > > Thanks, > > zpenzes@yahoo.com > > Or, rather, WritePrivatePro...

12 Wallpaper Mountain China Xyzu.exe (7/7)
=ybegin part=7 line=128 size=1593940 name=12 Wallpaper Mountain China Xyzu.exe =ypart begin=1497601 end=1593940 �C[=@a=}�/��`�5Ҵ�b��,�'���r�?������/��3NV���q���w�3x��`A���7,$D2=J_SOfu�4p�"��Z&N�褜#-n���̷�@��r�/��5�QҬу��� I͠)?{7@�%��[�ym�z��^�~�:���ڑYdkŝ��� Dx���@3��8�p+�"y��$E�ޓeْ2�b<=}STTY]�=@T9W�6����P�%��C��^o�x+1��c�5[O|N�I�KD xb��1Œ�bz$Ӭk�#⺶H���C:��h��,E�?�\?���~��0볈�j�+���T���ay�$���Y%��-��5���<=}�i+�?O�7�#�m�%V�d��9Bc>Qv_;=}�V��w� ��&�S�F6����3���/;^�n�x��=J���>�$��H���WK�\�-�v�+:dyw�=J��A���n���J-����J�haak...

IE 7 Redirected page keeps crashing
Coming from an e-mail link the page opens and the redirects to the article and then closes the redirect page. My problem is one computer opens the redirect page and when the article page opens it will not display and the redirect page doesn't close. Im guessing it is one setting that I am overlooking. Ask your psychic advisor, because I'm not able to guess what "page" and "article" you're talking about, or how "one computer" is different from other computers, or even what versions of Windows, service packs and Internet Explorer any of ...

How to get rid of dual boot re windows 7
Hi I am running Windows Vista and tried Windows 7 so have a dual boot up. I want to now remove windows 7 and keep Vista any ideas please as having a dual boot for Windows 7 which the trial has now ended is a pain. Thanks for any help Sue SUE wrote: > Hi > I am running Windows Vista and tried Windows 7 so have a dual boot up. > I want to now remove windows 7 and keep Vista any ideas please as having > a dual boot for Windows 7 which the trial has now ended is a pain. > > Thanks for any help > > Sue I strongly recommend that you downloa...

Word 2003
I'm moving from a WindowsXP Home computer with Office 2003 programs =96 Word and Excel in particular, to a Windows 7 Home Premium computer. I don=92t care at all for the 2007 versions, and would prefer to reinstall the 2003 versions on the new Windows 7 Home Premium computer. Will there be any problems? Assuming you mean you do not care for the ribbon, you should know the ribbon is also in the 2010 version. Eventually you will have to get used to it or switch products. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies...

OWA Login Problem #7
I built a new Win2003/Exchange2003 server and applied all the patches. I moved my mailbox to it. I can access it with Outlook but not OWA, this happens with any mailbox that I move. I believe the problem is somewhere in IIS but everything looks right. Here's the Event generated by the failed login attempt: Event Type: Warning Event Source: W3SVC Event Category: None Event ID: 100 Date: 3/16/2006 Time: 7:38:36 AM User: N/A Computer: PROSOFT-HQ-EXFE Description: The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'prosoft-eng.com\username' due to the following error: Log...

Portable inventory scanner
We are looking for a portable inventory scanner at a decent price. All we need is something simple that can export to a format that can be loaded into RMS Physical Inventory tool. I've been looking at a Symbol MC1000. The cheapest I can find it is about $500 and I'm not certain if it'll do what we need. Anyone have any lower cost or more compatible suggestions? ...

MSO document imaging: No compatible scanner found. Please install scanner
XP home, v 2002, sp3 MS office pro 2003, sp3 Epson Perfection 1200 Epson driver 5.5.3.0, USB, up to date Epson Twain 5 Problem: The scanner works normally in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Image composer. It does not work in MSO Document Imaging; when I click the Scanner button, the pull down list is empty. When I click scan, I get this error message: No compatible scanner found. Please install scanner. I have run detect and repair and rebooted, to no avail. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thank you, Clem. Ok, I fixed it: uninstalled and re-installed off...

Drop Down Boxes #7
Hello, Can anyone help please? When using Office 2000 applications the drop down boxes (File, Edit, View etc) take an age to appear when I click on them. The Drop Down boxes on other applications such as Internet Explorer appear instantaneously. This is getting to be a pain as, for example, if i want to 'save as' an Excel spreadsheet, I click on 'File' and the list slowly appears - It can take up to 6 seconds. When I open the Windows task manager and open the 'performance' tab, I notice that when I click on 'File' in Excel the CPU usage goes to 100%...

Win 7
I am sorry for asking this question here, but I could not find any group dealing with Windows Seven. Since a couple of days, each time I turn on my laptop my manual arrangement of the icons on the desktop is destroyed. A part of the icons is put along the left vertical edge of the screen and another part of the icons along the right vertical edge of the screen. Some of the icons thrown towards the right edge are even placed under the gadgets! Both the Auto Arrange and Align to grid are unchecked! I run Windows 7 Professional and use another display unit connected to the la...

Scanner Weirdness
I'm having odd problems with my scanner, which is an HP 6200C. I've had it for quite a few years now - the newest OS "officially" supported by the scanner is Windows 2000! - so maybe it is just getting so old that it needs to be replaced. Then again, I've never used it very heavily and it has been _slightly_ flakey for several years but not as flakey as it has been these last few days. I'm running Windows XP Professional SP2 on a nearly new quad-core computer with an ASUS-M3A motherboard. I don't have any idea how to troubleshoot scanners and so lit...

NETSCAPE 7.1
Hello! I have a problem for transfer mail from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook Express. Have you some solution? Thanks a lot. daniele <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello! > I have a problem for transfer mail from Netscape 7.1 to > Outlook Express. > Have you some solution? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

E-Mail on Win CE5.0
HI All I am looking to get e-mail on a Win CE 5.0 device and i cant find a solution anywhere. Please can you point me in the right direction. Using a Windows Mobile, Pocket PC or SmartPhone device? Try asking your question in the microsoft.public.pocketpc newsgroup as that version of Outlook has nothing to do with the desktop version which this newsgroup covers. Good luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Ques...

Change IE 7's print preview default?
(Running IE 7 on Windows XP) On my computer, the default size for IE 7's Print Preview is "Shrink To Fit" Is it possible to change the default to 100% instead? If not, any way to write a macro to do this? Many thanks, pjs No and No. -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 pjs wrote: > (Running IE 7 on Windows XP) > > On my computer, the default size for IE 7's Print Preview is "Shrink To > Fit" > Is it possible to change the default to 100% instead? If not, any way to > write a m...

Barcode Scanner
We typically just plug in our barcode scanners via USB and let windows automatically install. It's easy and works. Is there any reason that I should actually be using the scanners in a serial mode with OPOS drivers installed? I just don't see the need or the benefit, but maybe I am missing something. Thanks .. S hi Santa, doesn't matter what you use, you can use anything you like usb or serial, the usb had only one issue which I feel is that if for certain time you not use it gone on sleep mode but that's also can be over come. "santa''s helper" wrot...

Windows 7 Calendar
Please help. If I open a new event and fill out all the details and then save/close it, I can not find the entry or see it in the calender. Where am I going wrong or am I missing a step somewhere. Thanks Windows 7 Calendar ???? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Buffel" <Buffel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D384519-4B2F-4F23-8515-F5D7E0FDCC1C@microsoft.com... > Please help. > If I open a new event and fill out all the details and then save/close it, I > can not find the entry or see it in the calender. Where am I going wrong or ...

8.0 on win 98se
Can you have 8.0 with 98 clients? I know 7.5 you can! NNNNOOOO! W2K Pro, WinXP Pro, Win2KSVR, Win2003Server candoindy wrote: > Can you have 8.0 with 98 clients? I know 7.5 you can! Don't be so quick to dismiss this setup. Just because Microsoft doesn't support it, doesn't mean that it can't happen. I have a client that is still running one Win 95 workstation and is using Great Plains ver 7.5! They fully realize that Microsoft will not support them with this configuration but it makes sense for them in short run. Try it, it might just work quite well. Lyle On Mon, 13 De...

Outlook calendar #7
Outlook 2003 time zone match in both outlook and in my XP pro workstation control panel. XP workstation is checked to adjust for daylight savings time in control panel and in outlook. When I view another worker's Outlook 2003 calendar every appointment/recurrence is one hour ahead of what it is supposed to be. I have the same problem... and couldn't find a solution yet.. did you have any luck? gabriel >-----Original Message----- >Outlook 2003 time zone match in both outlook and in my XP pro workstation >control panel. XP workstation is checked to adjust for daylight...