Congratulations! This has been a MEB-free newsgroup for 4 weeks.

  • Follow

We all deserve a pat on the back.  This has been a MEB-free workplace
for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June.

As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup
from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and as
this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never again
see him post to this group.  The fact that he has been a fraud and not a
real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years probably has
something to do with that.

His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse form
of legalese, will live on in the google-groups archive of this
newsgroup, to be a source of humor and laughter for future readers.
0
Reply 98 6/30/2010 2:08:24 PM

98 Guy wrote:
> We all deserve a pat on the back.  This has been a MEB-free workplace
> for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June.
>
> As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup
> from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and
> as this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never
> again see him post to this group.  The fact that he has been a fraud
> and not a real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years
> probably has something to do with that.
>
> His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse
> form of legalese, will live on in the google-groups archive of this
> newsgroup, to be a source of humor and laughter for future readers.

Actually I preferred him over you, but not by a whole bunch. His expertise
was much greater than yours, but his way of presenting it was just as bad as
yours.
Buffalo

0
Reply Buffalo 6/30/2010 9:35:20 PM