Multi-line list control

  • Follow

Dear all,

Does anybody know how to make a multi-line list control like in Outlook?
A sample code using MFC would be very nice.

Thank you very much in advance.
-Kien Bui

0
Reply Kien 9/9/2004 8:00:01 AM

What part of Outlook are you referring to? Outlook is many things, and in the email part
I've never seen a multi-line list control.
					joe

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:00:01 +0700, "Kien Bui" <bhkien at nospam.synerwork.com> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>Does anybody know how to make a multi-line list control like in Outlook?
>A sample code using MFC would be very nice.
>
>Thank you very much in advance.
>-Kien Bui

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
Reply newcomer (15982) 9/9/2004 3:42:43 PM

The latest version of XTreme Toolkit includes something like this:
www.codejock.com.

I think this one might be interesting to you as well:

http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listview/article.php/c1001/

Tom

"Kien Bui" <bhkien at nospam.synerwork.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> Does anybody know how to make a multi-line list control like in Outlook?
> A sample code using MFC would be very nice.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
> -Kien Bui

0
Reply tserface (3865) 9/9/2004 6:40:19 PM

Thank you all,

That 's what I want.
Actually, I want to use a multi-line list control in my Pocket PC
application.

Do you have any suggestion to port this one to Pocket PC?

Best regards,
-Kien Bui

"Tom Serface" <tserface@msn.com> wrote in message
> The latest version of XTreme Toolkit includes something like this:
> www.codejock.com.
>
> I think this one might be interesting to you as well:
>
> http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listview/article.php/c1001/
>
> Tom
>
> "Kien Bui" <bhkien at nospam.synerwork.com> wrote in message
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Does anybody know how to make a multi-line list control like in Outlook?
> > A sample code using MFC would be very nice.
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance.
> > -Kien Bui

0
Reply Kien 9/10/2004 2:14:15 AM