CInternetFile::GetLength() don't works

  • Follow

Hi,
i've used into my FTP client class, CInternetFile::GetLength function to
retrive a file dimension from a remote file. The problem is that the
function return a different value from the effective dimension. Someone
could help me ?
Thank you in advantage.

Simone
Italy

0
Reply padovanNO (2) 2/19/2004 7:48:07 AM

use GetLength( ) method of CFtpFileFind.

"Simone" <padovanNO@SPAMpatrimonium.it> wrote in message
> Hi,
> i've used into my FTP client class, CInternetFile::GetLength function to
> retrive a file dimension from a remote file. The problem is that the
> function return a different value from the effective dimension. Someone
> could help me ?
> Thank you in advantage.
>
> Simone
> Italy

0
Reply jagadeeshvn (256) 2/19/2004 8:17:18 AM

There is no guarantee that GetLength() *on the other end* works, or is even
implemented.

"Simone" <padovanNO@SPAMpatrimonium.it> wrote in message
> Hi,
> i've used into my FTP client class, CInternetFile::GetLength function to
> retrive a file dimension from a remote file. The problem is that the
> function return a different value from the effective dimension. Someone
> could help me ?
> Thank you in advantage.
>
> Simone
> Italy

0
Reply david.nospam.crow (84) 2/19/2004 1:54:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.061 seconds)

Reply: