event id 4879 MSDTC Client 2

Hi !

I have a problem with an application on a windows server 2008 r2. This
application works ok on all clients running windows x32. But when I run it on
my server it crashes with event id 4879 MSDTC Client 2 encoured a problem
contacting the server itself. I've tried the binacle to set permissions to
network service also change and tried almost every settings under dtc in
dcomcnfg. I'm no expert at sql and get no help from the developers of the
program. It can be some new securitything in R2 server or is it that it's x64?

Glad for help and tips asap.

Best regards
Jimmy

Remove duplicates from Sheet 2
Hi everyone, I have 2 sheets containing data Sheet 1 A1-AT623 and Sheet 2 A1-AF822. Where I already have data in Sheet 1 I would like to be able to delete (or extract to a 3rd sheet) that row in Sheet 2. If anyone could help that would be fantastic! Cheers Diddy Examples and criteria? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Diddy" <Diddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82655AA2-5EAA-4B87-809A-88F4C624A63C@microsoft.com... > Hi everyone, > > I have 2 sheets containing data > > ...

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

using 2 font colors in one cell?
Can you use 2 font colors in one cell? How? Like we use % to show low and high production so if the % gets under 80% i want it to show red and above 80%\ i want it to be blue and this is within one cell.....can it be done? ....can anyone help on this? e-mail me if you like bb311@msn.com --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Check out the options available under Format>Conditional Formatting. Condition one. Cell Value is: less than 80---red Condition two. Cell value is: greater than 80---blue You decide what color for exactly 80. Probably equal to or less than/gr...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

OE blocks attachments #2
I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its not an unsafe document. What would be the problem? And what is OE ?? Thanks for helping. "Christine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b2eb01c43727$c1ff1af0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove > acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its > not an unsafe document. What would be the problem? Tools-Options-Security for the 150,000th time. Did you not do ANY research AT ALL before ...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

Title #2
I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title at the top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???.... =?Utf-8?B?RGVuYSBC?= <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:F641A93E-D949-4B7C-91A1-3CF83B3FA85D@microsoft.com: > I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title at > the top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???.... > Put A1:E1 one row down and the titles in row 1. -- It is I, DeauDeau (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) "Dena B" <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Trying to get Microsft Money Plus Deluxe to work on 2 machines...
I purchased a boxed version of Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe and loaded it onto my Lenovo Windows Vista laptop with no problems. I then went to load it onto my Dell Inspiron 6000 Windows XP laptop, but when the Activation screen came on, it would not allow me to enter all the digits of the Product Key into the Activation fields. So, I deleted Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe from the Dell Inspiron 6000 Windows XP laptop, purchased a new version of Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe (with a unique Product Key), loaded it onto my Dell Inspiron 6000 Windows XP laptop, and now have the same thing happeni...

Comment Indicators #2
Something has happened to a spreadhseet whereby all the comments have really long indicators spreading down over multiple cells. How can these be corrected without doing each one at a time? Thanks for help D Try running this macro: Option Explicit Sub ResetComments() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim CmmtRng As Range Dim cell As Range Dim CopyTxt As String Set ws = ActiveSheet Set CmmtRng = ws.Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeComments) For Each cell In CmmtRng With cell CopyTxt = .Comment.Text .Comment.Delete .AddComment .Comment.Text Text:=CopyTxt .Comment....

How to establish 2 different accounts at the same bank
(Money 2003 Basic / Money 2004 Deluxe trial) I have two different Discover Card accounts, each with their own Logon ID number and password. I have been unable to establish more than one online connection to the same "bank" (in this case, Discover Card). Money apparently expects all of the credit card accounts with Discover Card to be linked to the same Logon ID / password; in this case, they are not. How can I establish more than one online connection to the same bank using two different Logon information. In microsoft.public.money, Ron Raisleger wrote: >(Money 2003 Bas...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

Embedded objects in Tasks #2
I just purchased a new computer with Oulook 2003 on it. Previously I had been using Oulook 2000. In the old version I was able to cut and paste parts of spread sheets from MS Excel into a Task window. Then I could double click on what I had pasted and it would allow me to manipulate the date in that spread sheet as if i was in Excel. Now in Outlook 2003, I have tried to do the same thing. I am able to cut and past the spread sheet in a Task, but when i try to open it, it will not let me manipulate anything there. Any clues or help? Thanks, Eric ...

4117 Event ID Error
Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the machine. I have never seen this message before and now we are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sean Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following articles and see if these help: 126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497 230250 XFOR: Internet ...

2005 Excel User Conference #2
Just a reminder about the 2005 Excel User Conference. Details can be found at: http://www.exceluserconference.com/ The conference will take place on Friday, September 16, 2005 - Saturday, September 17, 2005 and will be held at Stockyards Hotel Fort Worth, Texas USA. Mark your calendars and make plans to attend. This will be your opportunity to meet some of the regular posters and learn from some of the "masters". Don't miss out!! Everyone is welcome to help spread the word about this event. Messages posted in other forums in which you participate would be appreciated. We would...

Help with Formulas #2
I need help with creating a formula. I want to count the total number of individuals who meet a certain criteria in one column and a certain criteria in another column. For example: I want to find out the total number of people who live in Germany and went on a specific trip. For argument sake let's say column A is at lists only Y or N for yes and no, and column B is a list of Countries such as Germany, America, etc. I would like to figure out the total number of individuals who have a Y in column A and the word Germany in column B. This is what I have done so far and it works for co...

Event
I have recorded a macro that I need to automatically run at 6:45am daily. How do I specify this in the code? Everything you need to know about OnTime procedures (but were afraid to ask): http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm You'll need to have excel running for this to work. ===== Some versions of windows have scheduler programs. (Or you can get a freeware/shareware version on the web (www.shareware.com is where I look first.) Then you could have that scheduling program start an excel workbook. If you name the macro Auto_Open, then it'll run when the workbook opens. (But ...

Templates #2
I am taking a home course through my school in Excel. I do not have a customize your invoice button on my invoice template. I can't find it elsewhere either. I have XP Office. There has to be something I am doing wrong or something that is missing in my software. Does anybody have a clue on how to help me? Karlin You are doing nothing wrong. The Sales Invoice template included with XL2002(XP) has no such feature. It is a very basic template. Earlier versions of Excel had an INVOICE.XLT which has the "customize" feature and other features the 2002 is lacking. INVOICE.XL...

Backgrounds in Excel #2
I want to be able to print the background in excel, and also when I PDF an excel file the background dissapears. How can I make it to print/view. Is there any way. Please help me. If there's a way to do it, would you please email me the steps to make it work. Thanks, Bianka ...

Event After the sale
Hi to all Is any way to bypass the event that after you complete the sale you get a window with the change in it, in order to go to the next sale you have either hit OK or enter because if you scan an item from that point it does not scan in and it appears to me that you can miss an item from been scanned in any way to fix this issue. Also if you have scan several items into the system and you go to del one item in the middle of the page RMS is loosing its focus and starts to scan into the next line down which deletes the items that have been scanned.I think it should go to the next ...

Sort Problem #2
Excel 2007 I have a list of data with 8 columns. The first column is names, then total profit, then average profit, etc. I have been sorting by total profit, but one day I sorted by names, and now all of the names are alphabetical, but they are not next to the proper data in the other columns. I can't get it back to the correct order. I have a long list of data that is basically worthless unless I can figure out how to get it back to its original order. Paul wrote: > Excel 2007 > > I have a list of data with 8 columns. The first column is names, then > total profit, the...

What event when I click the record selector
I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last or first. What event should I write the code into? On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:01:23 +1000, "Alan T" <alanpltseNOSPAM@yahoo.com.au> wrote: >I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are >calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last >or first. > >What event should I write the code into? > Well, don't use Labels for this purpose; use textboxes ...

Recurring event
Is there a way to set a meeting date and have it recurring each month, but not on a certain week or certain date of each month. My meeting happens on a Thursday in each month but not every 2nd, 3rd or 4th Thursday. Some months it is the 3rd Thursday and some it is the 4th Thursday. ...

McAfee Antivirus #2
I cant figure out how to stop this but, this is the error message I received: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.central.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.central.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F See my reply to your previous post. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 -----...

Events, dear boy, events #3
Aha I pasted: Application.EnableEvents = true into the immediate window and now the code is working. I don't have an code that would have turned it off in the first place, however. Coul this be a default setting somewhere, or is just one of those thing that can happen now and then? Anyway, thanks for the solution, Bo -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27721 Just a guess. If you turn...