VS2010

  • Follow

Hi exist in the VS2010 some support for report services?
thanx
marek
0
Reply Marek 5/14/2010 10:21:08 PM

Marek,
It could be good, if you can describe your question in detail.
Are you looking for any help documents/tutorials to use SSRS in VS2010?

--
Regards,
KarthikShanth.

"Marek G." wrote:

> Hi exist in the VS2010 some support for report services?
> thanx
> marek
> .

0
Reply Utf 5/18/2010 11:13:01 AM

HI I look to the project in the VS 2010 and there not find SSRS for sql
server ... I know that I must install sql server , but this version sql
install vs2008...

"KarthikShanth" <KarthikShanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Marek,
> It could be good, if you can describe your question in detail.
> Are you looking for any help documents/tutorials to use SSRS in VS2010?
>
> --
> Regards,
> KarthikShanth.
>

> "Marek G." wrote:
>
>> Hi exist in the VS2010 some support for report services?
>> thanx
>> marek
>> .

0
Reply Marek 5/31/2010 9:25:31 PM

The report designer when installed does one of two things. If you have VS
2008 it integrates with that. If you do not have VS 2008 installed then it
installs a special version that is just for hosting the report designer. It
does not integrate with VS 2010. However, it will work side by side. So when
you install the report designer (BI tools? I forget what setup calls it)
then BIDS (the special version of VS 2008) will be installed.

--
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services

"Marek G." <grolms@volny.cz> wrote in message
> HI I look to the project in the VS 2010 and there not find SSRS for sql
> server ... I know that I must install sql server , but this version sql
> install vs2008...
>
> "KarthikShanth" <KarthikShanth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Marek,
>> It could be good, if you can describe your question in detail.
>> Are you looking for any help documents/tutorials to use SSRS in VS2010?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> KarthikShanth.
>>

>> "Marek G." wrote:
>>
>>> Hi exist in the VS2010 some support for report services?
>>> thanx
>>> marek
>>> .

0