UPDATEBLOB error - Function sequence error

  • Follow

OS:  Windows XP.  DBMS:  SQL Server 2008.  Development tool:  PowerBuilder
10.5.

I am attempting to save a digital photo image to a table ( datatype of
column is varbinary(max) )  with an UPDATEBLOB statement via embedded SQL;
however, I'm getting the following error - SQLSTATE = S1010 [Microsoft][ODBC
Driver Manager] Function sequence error.  (SQLCODE = -1 and SQLDBCODE = 999).
 Does anyone have any suggestions to help solve this problem?

In addition, the connection to SQL Server 2008 is via ODBC.  The DBPARM =
"Connectstring='Driver=SQL Server Native Client
10.0;Trusted_Connection=yes;App=xxx;Server=yyy;Database=zzz',DelimitIdentifier='Yes',DisableBind=1".
 (BTW, the same UPDATEBLOB statement works fine with a Sybase ASA database).

0
Reply Utf 5/5/2010 4:56:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.008 seconds)