version control

Does sharePoint allow the version controls for interelationship document and
excel files? Will the version update for one file automatically update the
versions of other files related the one just changed?

US version of money 04, to aussie vers. ,Will it convert?
I've just upgraded from M2000 to M04 ,with great difficulty ,I kept getting incompatible vers error ,I transferred what I could via QIF files ,finally got it to work losing reports and other stuff. It turns out I really did have a US version I thought was an Aussie(Australian) version, I Bought it at a swap meet.(buyer beware). My Question is will I be able to convert back it to an Aussie version in a few years,or will I run into the same problem again? Jan S Unless things radically change in how international versions of Money are designed, the drill will be exactly the same. &quo...

Downloading Trial Version
I have downloaded and ran the installation software that appears on my Desktop several times and Publisher never shows up in any of the program files or on my Desktop or Start Menu, etc. I have also searched the computer for it. It is important that I have Publisher asap in order to finish a project for a college class... Any suggestions greatly appreciated! ...

SP1A on version 8.0
I just installed sp1a on version 8.0 The problem is the users that do not have admin rights get a message you do not have rights to run this application. They are set up as power users and all was well before the service pack upgrade. Would like to keep these user out of the admin group ...

Setup cannot remove the older version of Microsoft Office Pro 2010
With Windows 7 Ult (X64), I have MS Office Ult 2007 (X86) installed. I am trying to install MS Office Pro 2010 (X86). I selected an 'upgrade' install and it failed with the subject line message. I then tried to uninstall Office 2007 from control panel; same result. Log shows: Description Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 setup did not complete successfully. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Problem signature Problem Event Name: Office12Setup Problem Signature 01: {91140000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} Problem Signature 02: 14.0.4763.1000 Problem Signature...

I have a pre-loaded version of Money2002 but....
.....I would like to know if I can successfully install it on my (soon to be purchsed) new notebook. I have the Cert. of Authenticity. Any ideas? -- Darren Your original computer should have come with a set of install disks for all the preloaded programs. If you still have these disks, you should be able to install Money on your new notebook. Also, you might see if Microsoft Works comes with your new laptop. Most times, the latest version of Money is included as well and you won't need to install the older version unless you like it better. "Darren Vaughan" <Darre...

Which version is the current version
PLease confirm which is the current latest fully released version of CRM is it 4.0 or still 3.0 ? Dave CRM 4.0 is the latest version although different companies are still working with CRM 3.0. ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ ...

OWA2007 direct file server access lack of fine grained control?
Hi all, One of the new features of 2007 that we were really keen to implement was the ability for users to access their home directories via the web. However, it turns out that there is very little control in terms of restricting acccess to only specific file shares on a server? Let me explain properly... We have all our file shares(staff home dirs, student home dirs, corporate data, class materials) on a single file server. We only want to allow access to the staff home dirs via the web, but everything I've tried so far, including denying access to the mail server at both NTFS and...

Windows Live version 12
I can't get used to the latest version of Live Mail (v14?) but liked the previous one (12). Is there any possible it can still be obtained? Thank you -- Jennifer I don't like version 14 either. If you find where to get version 12 please post back here. thank you. "Jennifer" <jennifer@discussions.microsoft> wrote in message news:B2BA351D-A163-4DE1-9C56-36F6539521C5@microsoft.com... > I can't get used to the latest version of Live Mail (v14?) but liked the > previous one (12). Is there any possible it can still be obtained? Thank > you >...

Adding Forms from earlier versions
I ues OL 2002. I just downloaded RealEstate Forms that was used in OL 97/98. Can it be used in OL 2002? How can it be installed? IIRC, the add-in forms were a .pst file. Run the .exe and see what happens. I still run the Diary application and I used to run the While You Were Out form from 97/98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rick asked: | I ues OL 2002. I just download...

Fail to load debug version of a DLL
Hi. I want to get some log messages from a DLL, so after the installation of the product I replace the release version of that DLL with its debug version. It's used during Widows authentication and first time it must be loaded by 'winlogon.exe'. After restarting machine an error occures presumably at the step of Windows authentication, stating, that the abovementioned DLL failed to load. I've checked the 2 versions of it (debug and release) with DependencyWalker, they both are dependent on the the same modules... So, the question is somewhat abstract: what are the main reasons...

Regsvr32 failed for debug version of Dll, why?
Hi There, I am working on a MFC application with sone Dlls. Development environment: Visual Studio 6.0 / Sp6 on Windows XP/Sp2. I login the system as an administrator. When I was registering debug version of my dll using regsvr32, it failed. Result of debugging points to: BOOL COleLinkingDoc::RegisterIfServerAttached(LPCTSTR lpszPathName, BOOL bMessage) The lpszPathName is my dll file name, which is empty; although I am sure the path name has been sent to the regsvr32. I tried to register the same dll file programmatically: // Start of the code ///////// #ifdef _WIN32 // this call ...

dialog class controls
I noticed that, when I create my dialog class, which is derived from CDialog, I am unable to modify any of the controls on it before I call doModal(). I'm guessing they probably are not initialized yet. Here's what I'm trying: WaitDialog *waitdialog; waitdialog = new WaitDialog(); // this fails waitdialog->okbutton.EnableWindow(0); How do people normally make this work? Thank you very much. Create member variables. The wizards will do this for you. Just right click on a dialog control and select Add variable (or whatever it says). This creates public variables of the ap...

2003 version to 2000 version
I created a file using publisher 2003 on my laptop, emailed it to work, where I have publisher 2000, and now I can't open it. Is there any way to open this on my machine at work? The only way you can open it is by save the file as a Publisher 2000 file format. You will have to go to a machine that has Publisher 2003 on it and go to File > Save As and change the file save as type to Publisher 2000. Note that there may be some formatting loss going to a legacy version. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS&quo...

Control Group Question
I have a table that contains member address and I have a table using recipient addess. These tables are linked via member number. I currently have the database linked to a mail merge in word. I have set up an option button in my form and asks which address I want my letter to be sent. Would I then set up a query to link to my mail merge and if 1 use member information and if 2 use recipient information? I am a novice when it comes to writing code, so any help on the code or any better option would be of great help -- Karen K Im not experienced at mail merges, but it seems like you are....

Has anyone found a fix for this in 2004 version?
When I receive an Advisor FYI about my checking account I click on the FYI and receive details about the FYI along with a snapshot of the Cash Flow Forecast. However, for me the Cash Flow forecast at this page shows a very old (3 yrs) and closed Bank One checking account (with no history of course) and not my current checking account. If I click on the Cash Flow it takes me to a page with the correct information and bank account. Why would this one page in Money revert to a closed account with no history for the past 3 yrs. I have attempted to resolve by saving my file, renaming it and th...

version
Does your query have a start time and end time. If so, you can't run the query to see your time on Paper with Paper still open as you will not have an end time and the query will (when you try and open it) try a half calculation (that like say 1 + = intead of 1 + 1 =). Maybe I am not understanding. Can you post the sql so we cna see it -- Wayne Manchester, England. "relativehunter" wrote:version > I am having a problem with a form and a query. When I open the form (called > Paper), it runs a query that adds a row to a table called Time. If P...

HyperLink control and HTML encoding
If I have a hyperlink control like this: <asp:HyperLink ID="HyperLink1" runat="server" Text="&'><" ToolTip="&'><" NavigateUrl="~/"> </asp:HyperLink> it renders as: <a id="HyperLink1" title="&amp;&#39;>&lt;" href="/">&'><</a> Am I to understand that the Text attribute's value is never encoded, and the ToolTip's value is encoded by default? If so, according to what rules, since the > is not convert...

Gif in Picture control
I'm using VC++6. how can i show gif files on my forms? Can I use Pictute control? Thank you. From my expierience, the easiest way to do this, is using GDI+. If you really want, you can use the CPictureHolder I believe, but I never tried that path. -- Bjarne Nielsen "Oliver Young" <none> skrev i en meddelelse news:ekLnZ4lsDHA.640@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > I'm using VC++6. how can i show gif files on my forms? Can I use Pictute > control? > > Thank you. > > Picture control is really a CStatic. It supports a bmp file. However there...

.NET Framework: Is version 1.1 included in version 3.5?
On my PC, I have a series of .NET Frameworks installed. Can I delete former versions like 1.1 if I have 3.5 available? ...

Updating hyperlinks to point to PDF versions of converted documents
Hi all, I have a large group of Word docs that I convert to PDF on a regular basis. Each Word document contains hyperlinks to other Word documents. I want to bulk-convert all of the Word docs to PDF and have the hyperlinks inside the documents updated to point to the PDF versions at the same time. I can write a macro to do this, but is there any way to get Word, Acrobat (or other app) to perform this task automatically? NOTE: I am currently using Word 2007 "Save as PDF", but I also have access to Acrobat 9. Thanks for your help. ...

Trail version after installing 2005 downloadable version
I recently purchased 2005 Deluxe off of the web site and now my application says it is a trial version. ANyone know the work around? Solutions to this have been posted in the last twenty four hours. Next time, please buy the CD as you can save yourself lots of problems. "Dan W" <Dan W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B75CB6C-1248-4BDB-8B93-3298F90E9D85@microsoft.com... >I recently purchased 2005 Deluxe off of the web site and now my application > says it is a trial version. ANyone know the work around? Where have been posted? Thanks in advanced. ...

Adding a control line to excel chart without showing up in the leg
How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, or data table? Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. -- thanks tweaver On Sat, 15 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, TWeaver <TWeaver@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or >line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, >or data table? Single-click twice on the legend entry for the control line, and ...

OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE english version
I have an original CD with OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE hebrew version. In order to install the english version (menu/toolbars in english but all the documents features available in both languages) i asked from the vendor for and I get a supplementary CD (MS-OFFICE-ENG-SLP). How can I install the software, the hebrew OFFICE first and after that the english kit or invers? Thank's - Niki Here you will find the Phone numbers and email addresses as to where and whom to contact about Office Enterprise and your issue. Scroll down to the bottom of page to North America or to the nearest s...

Academic version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007
I have the opportunity to purchase the 'academic version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007. Is the 'academic' version reduced in capabilities from just the basic Microsoft Office Professional 2007? hi Bob, BobC wrote: > I have the opportunity to purchase the 'academic version of Microsoft > Office Professional 2007. > Is the 'academic' version reduced in capabilities from just the basic > Microsoft Office Professional 2007? No, you just may use it for academic purposes. mfG --> stefan <-- ...

FRx Version with Dynamics GP V10, SP3
Which version of FRx should I be using with Dynamics GP V10, SP3. I just installed SP3 and want to make sure my FRx is up to dat also. I am currently using FRx 6.7.5014 (updated Dynamics from V10 SP1 to SP3) Thanks! -- Doug Doug, According to my list at http://victoriayudin.com/2008/10/13/frx-service-packs/, you're on SP 5. I would recommend going to the latest SP, which is 10. At my blog link above there will be a link to the download. If you're looking for more FRx information, check out Jan Harrigan's blog: http://www.frxbuzz.com/. Jan's got an amazingly deta...