version control

Does sharePoint allow the version controls for interelationship document and
excel files? Will the version update for one file automatically update the
versions of other files related the one just changed?

New WLM version ?
I ran into this link : Windows Live Mail - Microsoft Download Center. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=56883de5-2024-4631-806e-757693072a1c&displaylang=en The version says : 14.0.8092.0805 Is that a new version ? Mine is 14.0.8089.0726, and I thought it was the current version. Thank you. t-4-2 My version is 14.0.8117.0416 -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "t-4-2" <t42@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63DDA24B-BC83-4488-8D07-B062FA77C883@microsoft.com... >...

Reliably Detecint OS Version.
Hi folks. Need some help. I have a mixed environment of Windows 2003 and 2008 32 and 64 bit servers here. Trying to run actions based on Windows version and architecture. Bear with me here, as I am still novice in powershell. So far I managed to get the OS name and architecture, but how can I clean the name and match it? I used: $ServerList = @($input) | %{$_.Split(" ")} Foreach ($Server in $ServerList) { $os=Get-WMIObject win32_operatingsystem -ComputerName $Server $architecture=$os.OSArchitecture $name=$os.Name } Now I want to do something like this....

Outlook version of CRM is showing inactive account as well when se
We have a client who has an issue where when you are in Outlook version of Microsoft CRM and do a search on account, inactive accounts come up as well. The machine are online all the time, they are not laptops, they are just network desktop machines with Outlook Sales CRM client installed. But this doesn't happen on web version of MSCRM, web version of CRM only list active accounts when searching. Has anybody come across this before? Regards, Kyaw ...

Version History
How can I keep a record of the version history of a document in Excel such as on another worksheet? Hi can you give some more details: - what kind of version history do you want - manual or automatic history - where should this history be stored Ideally give us a short example :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany rayscar wrote: > How can I keep a record of the version history of a document in Excel > such as on another worksheet? I have a schedule for 80 people on a worksheet. It is send out periodically by email. Employees need to know they have today's most currr...

Exchange 5.5 version (std. vs Ent) in the Registry?
Hello, I need to build a recovery server (Exchange 5.5) for a customer to recover a mailbox... One of the many issues is that the customer has no clue if they were running Standard or Enterprise edition... Can I use Enterprise on the recovery server just to be safe? If it's stored in the registry somewhere, I can probably pull that out.. Thanks, Troy the production server is still up? you can tell what version is on the existing server by looking in the app log...when the IS starts up, if you see 1216, that denotes standard...1217 denotes enterprise...but I think you could use ...

radio controls
I had a dialog project with three groups of three radio controls, each inside a group box. They worked correctly in that each group of three worked independently of the other groups. I copied the project and did a lot of editting, but not to the radio controls. I did play with tab order which might have had some effect. But now the nine radio controls act as a single group. I can initialize them to so one is selected within each group. But when I click on one, all the others turn off. How can I fix this? "Bill Brehm >" <<don't want any spam> wrote in messa...

Calendar Control
I have installed Office 2010 (64 bit) so that I can start checking out our workbooks for compatibility. The first problem I have run into is I am missing Calendar Control 12. Does anyone have any idea where I can download Calendar Control 12, and will it work in the 64 it version of Office? ...

OLE. ActiveX Control. Calendar Value
I am trying to put the value of the calendar form in a txtBox on a form. I have a txtBox with a button next to it. When I click on the button, it opens the Calendar form. The Calendar form as 3 buttons, a Cancel, Exit and Ok buttons. When I click on the Ok button, I want the value of the Calendar to go in the txtBox on the form and I want the Calendar form to close. I can't figure out how to do this. The Cancel and Exit button works fine. I just don't know how to pass the value of the Calender to the txtBox. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Ayo Set the control...

Missing OAB Version 2 and Version 3a
Good morning, I am missing the two OABs that are supposed to located under /o=First Organization/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address List (OAB Version 2 and 3a). This is obviously creating sync issues and unavailable recipients when using cached mode in Outlook 2003. I have tried to rebuild the Offline Address List (Default Addess List) and received this message: OALGen encountered error 8004010f (internal ID 500034f) accessing Active Directory for '/o=First Organization/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address List'. - /o=First Organization/cn=addrlists/cn...

Copying Controls
Hi, I have a sheet with questions on it, each on a separate line. associated with each questions is a set of Control Buttons configured so that only one button can be selected per question. The selected button is used to drive a conditionally formatted cell also associated with each question, so that, or example, if option 3 is selected the formatted cell turns red. This is all easy enough and is working, with each Contol button assocuiated to a unique cell and part of a group that relates to it's specific question. Is there any way I can copy a configured row of these buttons so t...

Incorrect Version starts when I double-click document
Is there any way to stop Office 2004 from starting when I doubleclick a document when using OS 9? There are some programs that I need to use while booted in OS 9 (not classic) and this is becoming a problem when I need to open Office documents as well. Thanks for any advice you can give me. On 11/5/04 9:35 AM, in article e66928c.0411050935.4a8e0a8f@posting.google.com, "Janet Moe" <moexx012@umn.edu> wrote: > Is there any way to stop Office 2004 from starting when I doubleclick > a document when using OS 9? There are some programs that I need to > use while booted i...

older version of publisher cannot read newer version
I have publisher at work (2000) and at home (2002) and if I create a propject at home and bring it to work, I cannot open and work on it at work. Does anyone have a remedy for this? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Erin <eemcc@aol.com>... > I have publisher at work (2000) and at home (2002) and if > I create a propject at home and bring it to work, I cannot > open and work on it at work. Does anyone have a remedy > for this? File > Save As > Publisher 2000 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/t...

SetFocus to MDI Control
Hi, I have a ComboBox on an MDI form. After I load a child form I'm unable to do frmMDI.cboWhatever.SetFocus I get no error but the combo does not get the focus. I presume I need to do something else first. Any ideas? TIA, Charlie "Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > > I have a ComboBox on an MDI form. After I load a child form I'm unable to > do frmMDI.cboWhatever.SetFocus > > I get no error but the combo does not get the focus. I presume I need to do > something else first. Any ideas? Set the TabInd...

Office Mac 2008 home version
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel Have Office Mac 2008 home program disk. Will not open window to install when disk inserted into laptop. Dell Windows Vista laptop 1525. Well, no sarcasm or insult intended, but why would you expect it to? Office *Mac* 2008 is for the Macintosh OS X operating system on Macintosh computers & can't be used with the Windows operating system. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 5/31/09 4:18 PM, in article 59b759df.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "joycekay@officeformac.com" <joycekay@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 >...

Front End Version Control?
We have a database that currently has several generations of front end files floating around. So far there are no problems with that, but we are making some major changes to the front end (primarily in VBA macros, but also some forms changes), and we want all users to use the new front end file. The problem is, we don't know which users are using their own front end, and which are using the "master" front end. Does anyone have an idea for how we could use the back end file to detect whether a particular front end is current or not? I would like to be able to have the b...

Which version is the current version
PLease confirm which is the current latest fully released version of CRM is it 4.0 or still 3.0 ? Dave CRM 4.0 is the latest version although different companies are still working with CRM 3.0. ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ ...

Chart from version 2003 to version 2007
Hi I have made two files, a and b, with line charts in Excel version 2003. The files are apperently identical. When I open file "a" in Excel version 2007 the line chart is shown without any problems, and it is possible to change Minimum and maximum for the x-axes and to choose months, year etc., so it is working fine. When I open file "b" in Excel version 2007 the line isn't shown in the chart, and it isn't possible to change Minimum and maximum months etc. for the x-axes. It seems like some formatting of the data has been done, but I can't figure ou...

Chrome and Menu Control
I have an asp.net 3.5 framework website that uses asp.net Menu controls both horizontal and vertical. When I use the website on IE or Firefox the controls work and look fine. However, when using Google Chrome, they look strange and background, alignment and hover properties do not work correctly. Is there any way to assure the Menu control works the same in all major browsers? Thanks. -- David ...

inserting combo box in list control
Hi all, I want to insert a combo box in one of the columns of list control. What are the steps that i need to follow to achieve that??...any tutorial or code would be appreciated Thanks kunal This might do it for you: http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/CustomizedReportListCtrl.asp Tom "kunal s patel" <kunalspatel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2205BDC3-D8B7-46E3-ABD8-D17FC45C4954@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I want to insert a combo box in one of the columns of list control. What > are > the steps that i need to follow to achieve t...

canadian version to us version
Hi there, I used money when i lived in Canada but this year i moved to the US. I changed the base currency but how do i change the other options (ie the msn page to the money.msn.com instead of money.msn.ca?) I tried re-installing the program and that didnt help and i dont want to purchase '06 unless i can get this fixed Cheers Are your settings in Control Panel US rather than Canadian? That is how Money decides which version it is. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or ...

Mac version
I know Outlook is going to replace Entourage as the PIM for the Mac version of Office. Thus far I don't see a newsgroup for the Mac version begging the question, does it make sense to start following this one or will it be for Windows version only? Timothy Mathews wrote: > I know Outlook is going to replace Entourage as the PIM for the Mac > version of Office. Thus far I don't see a newsgroup for the Mac > version begging the question, does it make sense to start following > this one or will it be for Windows version only? There is no specification of an OS/hard...

Vlookup version 2
This has been bugging us for ages. We have a solution that works on on page, but not across pages. Does anyone have a "super" vlookup that allows you to lookup values t the left of a column, e.g. =vlookup2(Target as range or Text, lookuprange as range, value ( or 1 = same column, -1 is column first to left, 2 is column first t right), true/false) oui / no -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Jon, You can use VLOOKUP embedded in OFFSET or INDEX and MATCH =OFFSET(VLOOKUP(Target,LookupRangeColumn,1,True/false),0,-1) where -1 is the column to the left, 0 is the lo...

Value and Text Properties of controls
How do you have a value put into the Value property of a control on the form via VBA code? Situation: User determine what to do with the record after the fields been filled as opposed to Access wanting to know which edit mode to go into prior to filling in the fields. This is the real stickler as I'm attempting at keeping the database as the same feel as JDE to the extent reasonably possible. Question: In order to set the value or text on these controls with the "RecordSource" on the form set to "", do I need to *UNBIND* the controls, set the value of the co...

Launching the Trial Version of Money 2005
How do i get past the Welcome screen on the trial version? What have you tried? And what happened when you tried it? "David Kline" <David Kline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B2CD271-90E2-4611-B81A-ED7378C3BD96@microsoft.com... > How do i get past the Welcome screen on the trial version? ...

Cannot open old version files
I created 2 documents on my publisher @ home and tried to open them at work to alter & print but am getting a msg that it cannot open files from another version. Can anyone help? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com <egergolas@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1165332314.211499.263830@80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com... >I created 2 documents on my publisher @ home and tried to open them at > work to ...