multiple page sizes

IS it possible to have two different page sizes within the same document.
for 1 is 8.5x11, page 2 is 11x17 and page 3 is 8.5x11?  I know
how to change page size within the document but it changes the page size for
EVERY page....  is there a way to limit it to making the change to one page
only?  Thanks

How do you plan to print this document?
The only way I can suggest is to setup your publication as 11x17, insert a page.
Divide page one into two pages, Arrange, Layout Guides, set your margins, Grid
Guides, 2 columns, spacing, 2 times the margin. Adding a center guide is up to
Create page 1 and 3 on page one, create page 2 on the 11 x 17 page. You may want
to remove the grid guide when you are working on page 2.
Of course you will have to cut page 1 in half.

You might want to think about setting this all up as a booklet using the tabloid

Mary Sauer

"tim in birmingham" <tim in> wrote in
> IS it possible to have two different page sizes within the same document.
> for 1 is 8.5x11, page 2 is 11x17 and page 3 is 8.5x11?  I know
> how to change page size within the document but it changes the page size for
> EVERY page....  is there a way to limit it to making the change to one page
> only?  Thanks

Multiple GROUP BY in a SELECT
Hi I am trying to do something simple but failing. I am trying to get aggregate data with different conditions in a SQL query. That is, with a table date,fooA,fooB, I want to output rows containing year, average fooA (where fooB=1) average fooA (where fooB=2) average fooA (where fooB=3) group by year(date) The tests I need on fooB are rather more complex but this is essentially what I am after, but can't break it down into a single query. UNION merges rows from different queries and I want to merge columns! "Xmas" <> wrote in message n...

Multiple Queries to Multiple Reports
I have a database that tracks cadets that will commission into the military and they are broken into their year groups. My problem is that to generate a report for each year group I need a seperate query for each year group so I have multiple reports and multiple queries in my database. I'm trying to figure out a way to eliminate all those quieres down to one query and report so when I click the button to bring up the report a box will open up asking me to type in the year of commission and then the report will only show those cadets commissioning in that year. Any hel...

Create Multiple Bugdets within a Fiscal Year
We have a client looking to create multiple budgets under one year, is this possible with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0? Yes On Wed, 10 May 2006 12:31:02 -0700, Lisa <> wrote: >We have a client looking to create multiple budgets under one year, is this >possible with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0? You can have an unlimited number of budgets for the same fiscal year. -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Lisa" <> wrote in message > We have a client lookin...

How to import multiple distributions with Integration Manager
I'm new to GP and IM so bear with me, please. I'm trying to import a CSV file with detailed credit card expenses. I want to import this as one journal entry (for the total amount against one account) and each line item from the file should be a separate distribution of that journal to the associated account from the file. I just don't see a way to do this: if I use a General Journal I get one journal for every line in the file and I can only specify one account. If I use Fixed Allocation or Variable Allocation, there is no place to specify the amount. Its sort of like a spl...

Range with formulas prints blank pages
I have developed a Timesheet that uses Data Validation fields and If Then statements. To allow our managers to have plenty of rows, I have extended the range of rows with the formulas down about 300 rows. Unfortunately, the existence of the the If then statements, which refer to the cells being "validated" causes the print area to extend well beyond the actual data, thus printing many blank pages. I have tried to find a way to limit the print area to the actual data but unable. Can anyone help? Many thanks in advance. Chris Cantele modify this defined name to suit....

problems with page setup
When I create a brochure in Publisher, I am finding all my text is visable in the set up format but when I try to print or print preview, the text at the top of the page and right side of the page is missing...I have changed margins and basically feel like I have tried everything! Help! Open WordPad, file, page setup, landscape, input zero into each margin, WordPad will default to your printer's limitations. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP news:// "Christie" <> wrote in ...

Multiple namespaces
Hi, Is it possible to write the following with the use of XML? How? <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="" xmlns:cd="http://www.recshop.fake/cd#"> Can someone help me out. Thanks in Advance Curious wrote: > Is it possible to write the following with the use of XML? How? > <rdf:RDF > xmlns:rdf="" > xmlns:cd="http://www.recshop.fake/cd#"> That is a start tag of an element with local name RDF, prefix rdf bound to the namespace URI

Multiple email aliases but emails sent to always show same display
Have an AD account that has multiple SMTP email addresses. However, any emails sent to one of them always show being sent to the users display name so theres no easy way to tell exactly what email address it was sent to. Does anyone know what we can do? Only thing I can thing of is creating separate AD accounts for this emails but that is a way too long winded. Thanks In, Monkey <> typed: > Have an AD account that has multiple SMTP email addresses. However, > any emails sent to one of the...

Data Access Page Wizard Error
I am trying to create a Data Access Page using the wizard and I keep getting an "The wizard is unable to create your data access page." error. I have found no help for this issue. I am wondering if it is an install problem.? Also, I notice the database connection in the field list shows no connection and I am unable to create or refresh when I right click. Any ideas? ...

Multiple Update values in one query
Can I use multiple values in one update query to update one field based on a value in the field. I have a field that can have 5 possible codes (0,1,2,3,8) and I would like to run one update query (I know I can write 5 different, but hope can do in one) to change these values to their actual device equivalants, for easier to read. If value = 0 then Pollcat II, value 1 Pollcat III, value 2 Netlink, value 3 CC3, value 8 FTP. Is there a way to do a Case type statement in an update query? Thanks in advance Kenny A. On Jul 6, 1:26 pm, Kenny A. <> w...

Setting up multiple accounts

Excel file size increased
Excel file size is increased even though matter in the file is very small, pls suggest how to reduce the size of the file, it is a virus or any other, Regards Akheel Akheel There are many reasons for file bloat in Excel and it is not likely the result of a virus It could be that Excel thinks it has more data than it does. Check here -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England "Akheel" <> wrote in message news:CA325F29-A93...

Delete contact from multiple distribution lists
Hi, I manage multiple distribution lists, and often have to remove a contact from myriad distro lists. Is there any way to pull this off without having to delete the contact from each list individually? I'm using Exchange 2003. Not that I know of - by the way, Exchange questions can be asked in = --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Stockmoose16 asked: | Hi, |=20 | I manage...

Multiple (two) back-end MDB's.
How does one go about structuring the concatenation of back-end DB's? That is, for example, a single application that has one back-end that is common at each of multiple locations and a ("site") second back-end that is peculiar to each of those locations. The common mdb would desirably be read only while the "site" mdb would be updateable. Given that there's a straight forward answer to this question, my next question would be how to create the common mdb based on a query of a "master" DB. (The "master" location being the point of ...

Forward generic email to multiple accounts?
Hi! We have several "generic" email accounts; "", "", etc. We need to make sure several different individuals receive any email sent to these accounts. The forwarding feature in the user account properties only permits one address as a forwarded recipient. Permitting users to "also check these mailboxes" in Outlook seems to direct the email to whomever checks the generic mailbox first. How do we get mail the generic mail to several people simutaneously?? Thanks! create a mailing list and forward to that list "S...

problem with publisher 2000 ,previewing and saving as web page in win 2k
I recently installed win 2k professional. Now when I try to preview or save as a webpage I receive and error that the images are too large or I'm out of memory. Neither of these problems seems to be true. The files I'm trying to preview/save as a web page have worked fine before, The only changes have been to text. ...

How do I add .htm to every link in a worksheet? Multiple hyperlinks+targets
I have about 500 hyperlinks in my worksheets. An example of 1 of th links = "..dvd/1994/940602" As you can see, i forgot to use the file extension i wanted to link t (*.htm) Is there a way to edit 500 links by automatically adding .ht to each one with out me going the manual route. i "..dvd/1994/940602.htm" Also how do i change the "_parent" to "main" so all the links open i the main window, and not just a new page. When i have the page saved as html, i can go in find and replace i wordpad which easily changes the links (searched on "target =...

**Multiple offices multiple deposits**
We have a number of offices that prepare their own deposits and take this cash to the bank. We are in the process of rolling GP out to these offices through Terminal Server and wonder how other multi office companies deal with this. When having multiple people creating multiple receipts and deposits within GP, how do you handle it so that each receipt/check is easily recognizable by the person who is inputting the deposit? Thanks in advance for your advise! Gail Richner Gail: You can have each person doing Cash Receipts or Bank Transactions code the Receipt number/Transaction numb...

Multiple database files created
I have an Access 2007 database that resides on our company's server. The database tracks incoming and outgoing shipments and is used by several employees throughout the day. I've noticed that in the folder where the database resides several additional database files are created throughout the day with names like database.mdb, database1.mdb, database2.mdb, etc. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? The database was created with Access 2007 using the 2003 mdb file format, as most of the end users have Office 2003 applications. Ken Warthen 1. Turn off...

Does Exmerge compress the size of the mailbox when exporting to PS
When exmerging a mailbox, does the resulting PST smaller or is the PST file the same size as the original mailbox? Thanks in advance! On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:36:28 -0800, TC <> wrote: >When exmerging a mailbox, does the resulting PST smaller or is the PST file >the same size as the original mailbox? > >Thanks in advance! Usually bigger. Thanks for that information. If it is bigger what other data is attached to the PST file? Thanks again! "Andy David - MVP" wrote: > On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:36:28 -0800, TC <TC@discussions....

Creating multiple html tables for products
I am using Excel 2007. I have 5 columns as illustrated below - (Table Description has no rows yet) CTwt. Size Metal Jewelers cost Table Description 5 10 Tungsten 31 4 10.5 Tungsten 35 2 11 Tungsten 50 10 11.5 Tungsten 20 8 12 Tungsten 15 5 12.5 Tungsten 50 6 13 Tungsten 45 I need to create html table code for hundreds of products similar to above. (The html table code below is from a different product than the 5 columned format example above) (This html table code is from a different product than the 5 columned example above) <DIV class="ProductDetailsTabs"> <...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

view multiple files in multiple windows on multiple screens.
I have two monitors and like to have two documents open and maximized at the same time to compate and what not. I can do this in Word but not in Excel nor Powerpoint. "Windows in the Taskbar" doens't do this. It's got to be an option or something. I was able to do this in Excel in the past. I don't use multiple monitors. But there have been a few posts that starting separate instances of excel will do what you want. To be able to start a second instance, you can create a new shortcut on your desktop that points to excel.exe. Then use file|open to open any workb...

GP 10.0 home page Runtime Error
Hello: This client was getting the "The specified module could not be found error", upon logging into GP 10.0 for the first time after a new install. I remedied this home page issue, by registering the msxml2.dll file in C:\WINNT\System32. Finally, this got the home page to at least appear. But, now we get this Runtime Error that says "Class not registered". We have installed the XML Parser and the Office 2003 Web Components and have registered the msxml3.dll file. No success. Any ideas? Security is ridiculously tight a this client. Would it do any good to mes...

Multiple outlook desktop client installation is required for share
Hi all, I have a shared workstation which 2 users use in shifts (day shift, night shift). I want both of users to use MS CRM. I have 2 seperate Outlook profies for them. Do I need to istall Outlook desktop client 2 times(once for each user) OR just one installation of the desktop client will be sufficient? Please help. Thanks in advance, -Imran Yes, you will need to install the Outlook client for each user. You will need to log on separately as each user to install it, and they will need local admin rights on the machine while you install it. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-msc...