multiple page sizes

IS it possible to have two different page sizes within the same document.
for example...page 1 is 8.5x11, page 2 is 11x17 and page 3 is 8.5x11?  I know
how to change page size within the document but it changes the page size for
EVERY page....  is there a way to limit it to making the change to one page
only?  Thanks

How do you plan to print this document?
The only way I can suggest is to setup your publication as 11x17, insert a page.
Divide page one into two pages, Arrange, Layout Guides, set your margins, Grid
Guides, 2 columns, spacing, 2 times the margin. Adding a center guide is up to
you.
Create page 1 and 3 on page one, create page 2 on the 11 x 17 page. You may want
to remove the grid guide when you are working on page 2.
Of course you will have to cut page 1 in half.

You might want to think about setting this all up as a booklet using the tabloid
size.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"tim in birmingham" <tim in birmingham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9042C527-DC5E-470B-B02B-532021306173@microsoft.com...
> IS it possible to have two different page sizes within the same document.
> for example...page 1 is 8.5x11, page 2 is 11x17 and page 3 is 8.5x11?  I know
> how to change page size within the document but it changes the page size for
> EVERY page....  is there a way to limit it to making the change to one page
> only?  Thanks

0
Mary

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Print 2 copies per page
I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of two. What am I doing wrong. On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:24:02 +0100, Laurie wrote (in article <C2A6746C-8F2C-4884-ABE1-5838926874E9@microsoft.com>): > I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X > 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of > two. What am I doing wrong. What is this - a stupidity epidemic? A question ends in a '?' not a full stop. This...

Data Access Page for web browser
I Have just created a form to view on the web but after going into page properties and change the absulte path to the server housing the data base. The form appears on the internet but not the data information. What other changes do i need to change to get the fields to populate.. ...

don't show the page breaks on the worksheet
After you do a print preview of a worksheet the dotted lines will show your page breaks on the worksheet. Is there any way to NOT see the dotted lines after doing a print preview? You can turn off all page breaks under tools>options>view and uncheck page breaks or use a macro with this line ActiveSheet.DisplayPageBreaks = False so you could make 2 macros, one that turns them off and and one that turns them on. Don't know if it is worth all that work for being a little annoyed Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Classic" wrote: > After you do a print preview of a worksheet...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Force CSV page Break
Hi y'all! I have a big time problem! I am creating a report using an Ascii output program. I'm creating a CSV file to be able to open it in Excel. I need to be able to do a Page-break through my ascii file. Anyone knows how to do it? Here is an example of my output report: Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 1, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 2, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 3, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK All i need to have is how/what character to put in the report to force a page-break. Thanks MauditOstie ----...

Publishing to Web
We have just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Now when we publish to the web each of the images creates their own page with a link back to their original location; and the file which has 38 pages when open in the computer has over 600 pages when viewed from the internet. What has happened? How can we fix this? ...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

publisher mailmerge 4 postcards/page different address on each.
I'm using publisher 2003. I'm creating postcards 4 to a page and need to mailmerge a different address on each postcard. When I use the mailmerge feature it puts one record per page. How do I merge four records per page? Can anyone help. Crejester If you are looking at the Print Preview, it will appear that way. Print it - you should have different addresses. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "crejester" <crejester@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F502989-8BC6-4FAE-9D8A-643371C443F1@microsoft.com... > I'm using publisher 2003....

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

Page can't be displayed after downloading ie8
using xp sp1, I was online and opened internet explorer and I received a message that said my browser was out of date and wouldn't be supported much longer and it prompted me to download ie8. After going thru the setup, I can't open anything. Page can not be displayed on every site I try to go to. Please help, I am about to render my pc brainless. Explain. IE8 requires WinXP SP2 or SP3. holmes wrote: > using xp sp1, I was online and opened internet explorer and I received a > message that said my browser was out of date and wouldn't be supported > much...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...