multiple page sizes

  • Follow

IS it possible to have two different page sizes within the same document.
for example...page 1 is 8.5x11, page 2 is 11x17 and page 3 is 8.5x11?  I know
how to change page size within the document but it changes the page size for
EVERY page....  is there a way to limit it to making the change to one page
only?  Thanks
0
Reply Utf 2/19/2010 5:45:01 PM

How do you plan to print this document?
The only way I can suggest is to setup your publication as 11x17, insert a page.
Divide page one into two pages, Arrange, Layout Guides, set your margins, Grid
Guides, 2 columns, spacing, 2 times the margin. Adding a center guide is up to
you.
Create page 1 and 3 on page one, create page 2 on the 11 x 17 page. You may want
to remove the grid guide when you are working on page 2.
Of course you will have to cut page 1 in half.

You might want to think about setting this all up as a booklet using the tabloid
size.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"tim in birmingham" <tim in birmingham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9042C527-DC5E-470B-B02B-532021306173@microsoft.com...
> IS it possible to have two different page sizes within the same document.
> for example...page 1 is 8.5x11, page 2 is 11x17 and page 3 is 8.5x11?  I know
> how to change page size within the document but it changes the page size for
> EVERY page....  is there a way to limit it to making the change to one page
> only?  Thanks

0
Reply Mary 2/19/2010 7:13:04 PM

(page loaded in 0.178 seconds)