Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher

Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher?
I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to
accomplish that.
Thanks in advance for any info and help.
Sigrid

What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes,
just export (or save) them as standard graphic files.
Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop?

You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not
happening when you try.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Sigrid" <Sigrid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher?
> I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how
> accomplish that.
> Thanks in advance for any info and help.
> Sigrid

0
Rob
11/29/2009 7:04:35 PM
Open a file - select all - copy - paste them into Publisher.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sigrid" <Sigrid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher?
> I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how
> accomplish that.
> Thanks in advance for any info and help.
> Sigrid

0
JoAnn

Importing messages #6

Import and export

how do i set up a 8.5" x 17" print job?
I have a host-based printer that I've used to print on 8.5 x 17 paper, using MS Word. It works sometimes and not others. I've tried Publisher and Photodraw too. I contacted lexmark tech support and they said to adjust the margins in whatever program im using. I tried that and it cuts the page off. I'm lost please help. Are you certain this is the size of your stock? Standard stock is 11 x 17. You will have to setup a custom size in your printer, (8.5 x 17) save the custom setting. In page setup, Publisher should reflect this new custom setting in page layout when you s...

Importing data

Combine Publisher Documents
I want to insert one Plublisher document into another Publisher document Open Publisher twice, one with each file, copy, paste. -- Don Vancouver, USA "mpp" <mpp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ED8E729-B95F-450C-A364-DAFBD55C297C@microsoft.com... > I want to insert one Plublisher document into another Publisher document ...

Printing Reports #2
I want to change the default font when I go to reports. My font is some kind of goofy font that I can't read. Can anyone help ...

Opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel
Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 Release 9 for Windows) files "Jim Warren" <Jim Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. >I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 >Release 9 for Windows) files The .wk? file formats predated Microsoft securing +90% market share, so way back then they had to compete in terms of interoperability. The .123 file format came after Mi...

excel 97 xml import

Duplicate Printing on Split Labels
When printing labels on the split labels used for Cognitive's Blaster Advantage, the number of labels that print are duplicated. If you set the quantity to one, two will print (side by side). This is a real hassel when attempting to print labels for a Purchase Order. You have to physically go in and set the quantities to half the amount for each item on the PO. Has anybody else encountered this problem and do you know of a fix? Our vendor has a trouble ticket in with Microsoft on this, but haven't received any word on if and when this will be fixed. Thanks in advace for any...

PUBLISHER TEXT BOX PROBLEMS
HOW DO I MAKE THE BACKGROUND OF A TEXT BOX BLACK AND THE WRITING WHITE? I CAN ONLY SEEM TO MAKE THE WHOLE PAGE BLACK. Three steps are needed. #1 Replace or fix your keyboard so it isn't stuck on Caps Lock. #2 Select the text frame and then color it black. #3 With the text frame selected, use Ctrl-A to highlight all text and click on the text color icon to choose white. -- Ron "cataloguemaker" <cataloguemaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCAF0C9F-1FE2-4A76-9431-CCB37FFCFF68@microsoft.com... > HOW DO I MAKE THE BACKGROUND OF A TEXT BOX BLACK AND ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Importing Dynamic data

recover damaged excel file
I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Hi, what message do you get?, ask your IT department usually they backup all the files, did you send the file to somebody? "Nora_Italy" wrote: > I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no > way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Thank you Eduardo. I don't get any error message, the file just doesn't open. Unfortunatately we backup files only once a month and I created...

Importing a CSV file

MS Publisher 2002 #3
I just got a new Dell PC with XP. I installed MS Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs. I have installed all 3 CDs. I have access to a lot more clip art now but when I select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk". Why don't I have this disk and where do I get it? THanks. Have you tried inserting each of the disks (one at a time) to see if the file is on the disks? When you install the program, you have a choice as to whether you want to install all of the clip art or not. It defaults to "not". If that is the proble...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Back up file function no longer works
Although we have previously had no problem with running a backup of our Money 2002 file on file close, we now get an error message saying that "The operation cannot be performed." The filename is the same it always was. Any ideas? ...

Publisher 2007 #11
Does anyone know how to make a postcard with 4 cards on one page? I can do this with Publisher 2003 with no problem...but 2007 defies me. annephiliben@bendcable.com wrote: > Does anyone know how to make a postcard with 4 cards on one page? I > can do this with Publisher 2003 with no problem...but 2007 defies me. All of the same design, different designs, or mail merged? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org In page setup select an Avery template. Works every time. 3263 is good. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news...

File Size
Please note that this is not your typical file size question. I have a macro-enabled Excel 2007 file that varies in size from 15-100Mb depending on how much data I populate it with. Every day, in order to email this file out, I alter it by doing the following: Select all tabs (11 in all). Select all cells Copy/Paste Values Delete 5 of the tabs Save as a new Excel Workbook (not macro enabled) The new file size is now roughly 600Kb. However, all of a sudden, the changed file is about 2Mb. I made sure to delete all the excess rows/columns. I deleted the one macro that I h...

importing email

import pdf table