Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher

  • Follow

Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher?
I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to
accomplish that.
Thanks in advance for any info and help.
Sigrid
0
Reply Utf 11/29/2009 6:23:01 PM

What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes,
just export (or save) them as standard graphic files.
Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop?

You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not
happening when you try.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Sigrid" <Sigrid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher?
> I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how
> accomplish that.
> Thanks in advance for any info and help.
> Sigrid

0
Reply Rob 11/29/2009 7:04:35 PM

Open a file - select all - copy - paste them into Publisher.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sigrid" <Sigrid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher?
> I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how
> accomplish that.
> Thanks in advance for any info and help.
> Sigrid

0
Reply JoAnn 11/29/2009 11:35:06 PM

(page loaded in 0.099 seconds)