how to repeat print single tile of multiple tile poster?

in publisher one tile of multiple tile poster failed to print (ran out of
ink). how do I print only the tile that missing? Other than complete (20
sheet) print run.

There is no easy way of doing this. Take a look at print preview to determine
what tile you need to print. Create rectangles around the areas you don't want
to print, fill with white, no line. Keep checking print preview to be sure you
are covering the correct tiles. You will end up printing 20 pages, but only one
will use ink.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"billyb." <billyb.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> in publisher one tile of multiple tile poster failed to print (ran out of
> ink). how do I print only the tile that missing? Other than complete (20
> sheet) print run.

0
Mary

Printing separate reports
Someone was nice to put this code out there. The code works but I need to print by month also. In the query field i'm trying to filter the month using a combo box on a form with forms!frmexceptprint!combo1. I the error msg is: too few parameters expected 1. Can someone help? Private Sub cmd_Report_Click Dim strSQL as string, strCriteria as string Dim rs as DAO.Recordset strSQL = "SELECT DISTINCT CustomerID FROM qry_Reports" set rs = currentdb.openrecordset(strSQL,,dbfailonerror) 'loop through all of the customers While not rs.eof ...

Help printing with Publisher
Hi I've just installed the trial of Publisher 2010 and I'm trying to print a voucher template to an A4 sheet of paper. I can only print it with the voucher showing in the middle of the page, how do I get it to move the voucher to the top of the page? Create a paper size (to the size of the voucher) in the Printer Setup. Now create a paper size in the Page Setup. With A4 paper in the printer, print the voucher. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Virgin Media" <nospam@ta.com> wrote in message news:CV47q.23445$bt.12010@newsfe03.ams2... > Hi > >...

Repeating cell-contents
A1 contains "Smith" A53 contains "Jones" A459 contains "Smith" A1072 contains "Peterson" A23405 contains "Smith" A45234 contains "Samantha" What formula can I use to put: "Smith" in B1 thru B52 blanks in B53 thru B458 "Smith" in B459 thru B1071 blanks in A1072 thru B23404 "Smith" in A23405 thru B45233 blanks in A45234 thru A65536 Thanks, Gary Hi Gary try the following: In B1 enter =A1 in B2 enter =IF(A2="",B1,IF(B1="",A2,"")) and ...

Printing has stopped
In Access 2000, I created a menubar for a form with a print option. The function which prints the form has the following code: DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, , 8, , acMenuVer70 This used to work and I know why it doesn't now, but I don't know how to fix it. In a previous posting to this group "Wrong Record Being Updated" 11/21/07 The solution to the earlier problem was to place the code Cancel = True into the before update event. It is this code that stops the form printing. Any help in getting ar...

Printing a Repeated Section Messege like "Continued"
Setting the repeated section property in a report (Access 2007) to Yes, writes the section Heading on the next page when the detail section is not complete at the page break. I would like the bottom of the first page to print "Continued on Next Page" and/or the top of the second page to say "Continued from ...)" so the report reader knows the details are part of the previous section on the previous page, and not in an entriely new section of the report. Can this be done dynamically in a report, since some pages naturally break when a section ends and other pag...

Help printing from Excel
Hi I have payroll data - 1 row per month on worksheet 1. At the moment I copy and paste individual cells into sheet 2 (laid out to look like a payslip) and then print it. This means I either need loads of worksheets or can't save the data from the previous month. Is there a function that will print the row I ask in a predefined format, including standard data (ie name, payroll number etc)? So if someone tells me in September they have lost their July payslip I can reprint it using the July info, including the totals in row 14 that have changed by my adding August pay info. Tha...

should be able to print ATP
I would like to be able to print out the Available to Promise information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2d089892-1a1b-4a8a-9e3e-16757d015fff&dg=micros...

When printing emails my name appears at the top
When I print an email, my name appears in large letters at the top of the print. Does anyone know where this name comes from and how I can stop it appearing? It is confusing to have added by the printing process a name which may not be the name of either the sender of the email or of the recipient. Sorry, but there's no way to get rid of it. It's the name associated with the primary e-mail account in your profile. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. **...

printing problems #3
We have an HP Laser Printer (1300) with plenty of ram.. and yet I get an error whenever I send something of legal size to the printer. Is anyone else having compatibility issues between Publisher and HP? I called HP support and they indicate it must be application problem.. i.e. issues with Publisher. Word docs print fine. Werner I forgot to mention. The printer is on a server. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Werner <wernerno@spamon.aibn.com>... > I called HP support and they indicate it must be application > problem.. i.e. issu...

Printing Account Statements
When printing account statements from Close Billing Cycle, our customer is producing hundreds of pages of output, even though he is not printing statements with 0 balance or no activity. He has two types of account, revolving for 'real' accounts and 'credit note' which are used to issue credit to a customer on a return. Is there a way to limit the output to only print the revolving accounts? ...

Printing a line at the end of every page
I have a spreadsheet that prints on about 70 pages. I would like to place a line at the bottom of each page. Is there a way to get Excel to do this automatically instead of manually placing the lines and having to move them each time I add rows in my spreadsheet. Thanks, Kristin Kristin, Similar to Word, you can put Page Headers and Footers on your Spreadhseet for Printing. Go to File/Page Setup and then click on the Tab for Header/Footer and then Custom Footer. You can then put either fixed text or a range of different fields, although it is significantly more limited than what y...

Repeating rows dont repeat fully when columns also repeat
I am repeating rows 1 through 4 and columns A through D. At least that is what I'm trying to do. On page two, the columns repeat but then the rows do not (beyond columns A through D). Is there a way to make it so that they both repeat? In re-reading the above, I'm not sure I'm making myself clear. Assume that XX's represent the repeating rows and ZZ's represent the repeating columns. This is what I'd like to see: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ZZZZZZZZZZZ YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ZZZZZ...

JPG Picture not Printing
Advice please. I am preparing an event programme in booklet form using Publisher 2003; a programme which I frequently use. The middle two pages are devoted to a map diagram showing the layout of the event. This has been prepared professionally and converted into a JPG formatted picture. When I insert the picture into the two pages and resize to fit it is displayed perfectly on the two page view of the Publisher screen. However, when I display using the print preview button all I see is a blank page. When I print out the paper is also blank. I have tried various permutations of tools ...

Extract multiple numbers from a cell
Here are some examples of text with multiple numbers embedded: A1 = 3031 // 2841;1886-ring road location A2 = 3305 //1455-historical A3 = //3491;3492 A4 = //inactive location; historical = 1790; enter new locaion Result should be: B1 = 3031;2841;1886 B2 = 3305;1455 B3 = 3491;3492 B4 = 1790 Try this UDF (User Defined function). From workbook launch VBE using Alt+F11. From menu Insert a Module and paste the below function.Close and get back to workbook and try the below formula. =ExtractNumbers(A1) Function ExtractNumbers(strData As String) As String Dim intTemp As Intege...

Printing based on Conditional Formatting!
Hi All Is it possible to have a macro be able to print based on conditional formatting? I have a base sheet that has several cells with buttons on so that when a certain button is selected you are directed to the sheet required. The cells above the buttons have conditional formatting so are colour coded - Amber, Green and Red. What I need is when a macro to identify when a cell is Red - and to print the referenced sheet ... not sure if this is possible but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Hi Mellowe, Have the macro evaluate the conditional format condition which correspond...

random numbers, how can you utilize it without repeating them
How can you use random numbers without repeating them on a worksheet? The way it is set up now is, example: =RANDBETWEEN(1,8) I would like to be able to use the random between but I don't want the numbers to repeat themselves within the worksheet. Any suggestions or Ideas? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/randint.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "RS" <RS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75427E72-3EAA-4105-A65B-53F0F1213414@microsoft.com... > How can you use random numbers without repeating them on a worksheet? The >...

Event Sinks and Printing
I have a somewhat unique issue, I think. I want to be able to take all mail received to a specific mailbox, print it, and delete the message after printing. Does anyone have a sample script I can use to do this? Also, the users would be coming through a terminal session to execute the printing. When they hit print, we are going to pass it through our print servers which will strip off the header information and email it to their mailboxes. Once it gets there, it should automatically print to their printer. Can I tie this event to their particular terminal session and the printer t...

printing multiple part labels
Hello. Have a situation in which there is a mainform, a tabcontrol on the mainform, and a subform on a tabcontrol (the many). What is displayed in the subform are the parts (part numbers, etc) associated with the mainform device. There comes a time when a part number label is printed out for each of the subform parts. If there are many rows, the user needs to print one label at a time. What I am trying to do is have the user do a multi-select on the record selectors of the subform and then print all that was selected. The single part works fine. The user clicks the Print L...

repeating cells in footer in excel
I need prepare a form with many lines. In this form I need to provide a footer (with a group of cells) for approvement. Even I can select cells to repeat in every page header there is no such a feature for footers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:...

printing problems #5
I am trying to print a fairly simple 2 page newsletter. It will not print at all correctly - as if the file is too big. I have this problem before with older versions of publisher and have solved it by saving the pages in different files. This is not working with version 2002 HELP! ...

Assembly label how to print
how do I print assembly item label wizard NG please fix ...

Printing a List of Formulas
How do I print just a list of the formulas that I used in a document? I know how to make them show on the screen and print them, but remember that years ago I could print a separate list of them. Sandi, You will have to run a macro to list all formulas (in a workbook) in a column on a separate sheet. I can post some code, that I have, if that would meet your needs. Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, CA "sandi.cox@doj.ca.gov" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f86a01c457e1$d9679980$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I print just a list of the formula...

Printing balances on receipt when using multiple Gift Cards
Hi, I am new to RMS. What i did so far is that when the cashier select the tendertype created by use they are asked to swipe the card and the transaction is then posted to our server and then card# and balance left is printed on receipt. Now the client wants to use multiple cards on same transaction and i did that till posting the transaction by putting all cards in one session variable separated by "|" and all balances in another session variable separated by "|" but now i don't know how to split them in receipt.xml and display them properly. Any help is aprreci...

Need to reference multiple fields in combo box or Form Button
Hi, I have a form that has buttons that run macros based on queries. The queries are based on 2 fields in a table. These buttons work find. For sales data, I have a table in which the sales for each state are in separate fields. Theres NYsales, CAsales,TXsales, etc. There is no all inclusive field called 'Sales". Is there any way to create another button on the form that will bring up sales data for each state? If I cant do it that way I would like to create a combo box where the user selects NYsales, and all of the information from the sales table is shown. I looked through ...

Excel 2003 does not print the right font
I installed GD&T font on my computer Im using win XP when I use the font in Excel or Word or even wordpad it looks fine on the screen and in print preview but when I print the page the font is no longer GD&T it has changed ...