how to repeat print single tile of multiple tile poster?

  • Follow

in publisher one tile of multiple tile poster failed to print (ran out of
ink). how do I print only the tile that missing? Other than complete (20
sheet) print run.
0
Reply Utf 5/27/2010 8:43:39 PM

There is no easy way of doing this. Take a look at print preview to determine
what tile you need to print. Create rectangles around the areas you don't want
to print, fill with white, no line. Keep checking print preview to be sure you
are covering the correct tiles. You will end up printing 20 pages, but only one
will use ink.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"billyb." <billyb.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> in publisher one tile of multiple tile poster failed to print (ran out of
> ink). how do I print only the tile that missing? Other than complete (20
> sheet) print run.

0
Reply Mary 5/27/2010 10:51:33 PM

(page loaded in 0.037 seconds)