How do you merge two multiple page publisher documents

  • Follow

I have a monthly newsletter that is created in two parts - the first half is
the "news" and the second half is compiled of event notices and fliers.  I
need to be able to join the two multi-page documents, both in Publisher, into
one complete document.  How do I do this?
1
Reply Utf 5/27/2010 9:25:25 PM

There are a couple of ways here, not for the faint of
heart
http://msauer.mvps.org/combining_publisher_documents.htm

You can copy/paste or open both Publisher files, tile
them, drag and drop.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"SanDee" <SanDee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
> I have a monthly newsletter that is created in two
> parts - the first half is
> the "news" and the second half is compiled of event
> notices and fliers.  I
> need to be able to join the two multi-page documents,
> both in Publisher, into
> one complete document.  How do I do this?

1
Reply Mary 5/28/2010 9:42:51 AM

Mary,
How about creating a PDF file of the first Publisher file, then a PDF
"appended" file of the second.

Don

"Mary Sauer" <mary.sauer@mygmail.com> wrote in message

> There are a couple of ways here, not for the faint of heart
> http://msauer.mvps.org/combining_publisher_documents.htm
>
> You can copy/paste or open both Publisher files, tile them, drag and drop.
>

> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>

> "SanDee" <SanDee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have a monthly newsletter that is created in two parts - the first half
>> is
>> the "news" and the second half is compiled of event notices and fliers.
>> need to be able to join the two multi-page documents, both in Publisher,
>> into
>> one complete document.  How do I do this?

0
Reply Don 5/28/2010 11:43:28 AM

I always assume folks want to be able to edit the
files, your way is better if editing isn't an issue.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in
message
> Mary,
> How about creating a PDF file of the first Publisher
> file, then a PDF "appended" file of the second.
>
> Don
>

> "Mary Sauer" <mary.sauer@mygmail.com> wrote in
> message news:eaOMlok$KHA.1700@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>
>> There are a couple of ways here, not for the faint
>> of heart
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/combining_publisher_documents.htm
>>
>> You can copy/paste or open both Publisher files,
>> tile them, drag and drop.
>>

>> --
>> Mary Sauer
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>

>> "SanDee" <SanDee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message
>>> I have a monthly newsletter that is created in two
>>> parts - the first half is
>>> the "news" and the second half is compiled of event
>>> notices and fliers. I
>>> need to be able to join the two multi-page
>>> documents, both in Publisher, into
>>> one complete document.  How do I do this?

0
Reply Mary 5/28/2010 11:55:07 AM

Mary,

Good point.

>I always assume folks want to be able to edit the files, your way is better
>if editing isn't an issue.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>

> "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
>> Mary,
>> How about creating a PDF file of the first Publisher file, then a PDF
>> "appended" file of the second.
>>
>> Don
>>

>> "Mary Sauer" <mary.sauer@mygmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> There are a couple of ways here, not for the faint of heart
>>> http://msauer.mvps.org/combining_publisher_documents.htm
>>>
>>> You can copy/paste or open both Publisher files, tile them, drag and
>>> drop.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Mary Sauer
>>> http://msauer.mvps.org/