how do i type words in a circle

I am trying to type very bold (72 pt) in a circle
any help???

From the left select Word Art.  It is a red W with a blue A on the icon.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"nancy@sb" <nancy@sb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to type very bold (72 pt) in a circle
> any help???

0
Don
4/12/2010 4:59:28 PM
Hey Don, the WordArt icon is a slanted blue W in 2003 & 07. It will be the
same on the 2010 ribbon.
I have a WordArt circle on my web page.
Scroll way down.
http://msauer.mvps.org/wordart_in_microsoft_publisher.htm

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
> From the left select Word Art.  It is a red W with a blue A on the icon.
>

> --
> Don - Publisher 2000�
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "nancy@sb" <nancy@sb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am trying to type very bold (72 pt) in a circle
>> any help???

0
Mary
4/12/2010 6:44:02 PM
My almost "bad"; I should have stated "in Publisher 2000 it is a slanted"
red W and a blue A.

I didn't like history in school, and now I'm living it (Pub 2000). :-)

--
Don - Vancouver, USA
"May your shadow be found in happy places." - Native North American

"Mary Sauer" <mary.sauer@mygmail.com> wrote in message

> Hey Don, the WordArt icon is a slanted blue W in 2003 & 07. It will be the
> same on the 2010 ribbon.
> I have a WordArt circle on my web page.
> Scroll way down.
> http://msauer.mvps.org/wordart_in_microsoft_publisher.htm
>
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
>> From the left select Word Art.  It is a red W with a blue A on the icon.
>>

>> --
>> Don - Publisher 2000�
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "nancy@sb" <nancy@sb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I am trying to type very bold (72 pt) in a circle
>>> any help???

0
Don

Publisher 2003 files save as Word
I recently installed Office 2003 (and sp 3) on a new laptop with Windows 7 x64. My Publisher docs are all saving as Word files. When I open them I get a window full of gobbledygook that asks me to choose the encoding that makes them readable. I have no idea what to choose, but there seems to be no difference when I change it. This occurs on my old files as well as new ones I try to create. I have tried un- and reinstalling Office '03 and have also removed any hint of '07 that came installed on the machine. It's got to be something simple I have overlooked....any ideas...

Changing Language of Mac MS Word Version 12.1.3
The product was installed with Dutch menus and help files. How can this be changed to english? On 3/25/09 1:34 AM, in article 190C45F8-6AFE-4817-9BD0-3A139648F95D@microsoft.com, "ClarityMan" <ClarityMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The product was installed with Dutch menus and help files. How can this be > changed to english? Unfortunately, it can't. You must purchase and install the English version. -- Bob Greenblatt [MVP], Macintosh bobgreenblattATmsnDOTcom ...

Pie of Pie Chart type with smaller pie showing slices of main slic
Hi How can I do the following: Lets say I have the following labels and data For the main pie I have A,B,C labels with A =5, B =10, and C =20. So my main pie would show 3 slices with C being the largest slice. To do this I highlight the 3 labels and their data and choose Insert, Pie, Pie in a Pie to show a main pie on the left with 3 slices and a smaller solid pie to the right with series lines connectiing them. I want to show the solid smaller pie on the right in several slices to show how the C slice of 20 is broken down. lets say the main slice C of 20 is made up ...

Convert an ODT file to Word 2003
How do I convert an ODT file to Word? I currently have Word 2003. You need to use the OpenXML/ODF Translator Add-in See http://sourceforge.net/projects/odf-converter/ -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Benjamin" <Benjamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:878B37D9-99E7-45BB-8027-EDE7DA689815@microsoft.com... > How do I convert an ODT file to Word? > > I currently have Word 2003. On Nov 24, 2:18=A0pm, "Dou...

Typing in macros
I have made a few macros and use them in word and excel 2000. When I see typed out macros on the message boards I am not quite sure how to use them. Do I go into the editor, type them in and then link them with a button on the toolbar? What module do I put them in and is there one for the personal worksheet. I have been struggling with the syntax of Visual Basics for years. Just need a step by step explanation. Thank You Sue In general, the macros you see in the groups are likely to be ordinary macros that will go into a general module in the VBE, eg:- Hit ALT+F11 and this will...

Open File Dialog to fileter multiple file types at once...?
Hello, Here is another quick one for you all. The solution is probably simple, but I cannot find the answer anywhere. I have the following code: CFileDialog OpenDlg(TRUE, NULL, NULL, OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT | OFN_HIDEREADONLY, ""); // Later must set this to retrieve a value from the registry OpenDlg.m_ofn.lpstrInitialDir = "c:\\"; OpenDlg.m_ofn.lpstrFilter = "txt Files\0*.txt\0Doc Files\0*.doc\0"; OpenDlg.DoModal(); I am trying to get the box to filter out everything but the *.doc and the *.txt files ... I have seen some boxes that have something that...

Publisher will not print, but Word and EXCEL do
I have a printer problem using MS Office Publisher 2003. My friend just installed a Brother MFC-3820CN USB printer to his Windows XP Home (V2002 SP2) computer. He can print from his Word and EXCEL (2003) programs, but not his Publisher (2003 SP1) program. When the “Print” function is selected in Publisher, the following message appears: “A printer has not been installed on the system. Install a printer for Publisher to use. The fonts in your publication may look different as a result of the printer selection.” The printer functions fine in all the other programs. Currently, Publisher ...

Rectification of wrong posting type
Hi There is one PL account say "Mic Expenses" has got wrong posting type "Balance sheet", when we closed the year 2005 ,System has brought forward the balance of that account into next year 2006, which otherwise should have been gone into the Retain Earning of 2006, is there any option to rectify this error, other then passing rectifying JV in 2005(coz in that case if I take last year TB then ending balance of this account would be Zero) or restoring the backup and doing closing procedure again. Thanks in Advance Shabnam There is a Article ID for this in partner s...

Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types?
Hi, I am getting the above error message everytime I try to insert a chart or any type into a completely blank presentation using either the Insert, Chart command or the Insert Chart button in the Title and Content slide layout. I am using 2007. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA, Shane Devenshire Try running Office Diagnostics, Shane. Open PPT or Excel, hit the Office button, then <app> Options | Resources. I think that may resolve this issue. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007...

Outlook won't open first Word attachment
Trying to help a user with the following problem - any suggestions? When he tries to open Word 2000 attachments in Outlook 2002, he receives the installing prompt from Word, it goes through the entire install, then opens to a blank black screen, he then closes out of Word and receives the error "The System cannot find the file specified." When he goes back to Outlook and clicks on the next Word file attachment, it opens correctly in Word. However, this installation issue happens the first time each morning. Other users in the office do not have this problem. Both Outloo...

Word template footer appearing in Outlook emails
We use Outlook 2003. Lately, emails sent to others, especially those using a different version of Outlook show a "footer" in the body of the email similar to the following: RH: 0/0/0000 0:00 AM C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\[NAME].PSG\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\TEMPLATES\NORMAL.DOT [Body of email then follows] I use Word as Outlook editor and have a footer as part of my normal.dot in Word. The "footer" insertion recently started when we switched to Windows Server 2008. Any suggestions for stopping the "footer" appearing? It doesn't show when...

need help to declard type=IntType instead type="xsd:int" with xml schema
Hi, I am writing C# code to produce xml schema. //Create attribute XmlSchemaAttribute att2 = new XmlSchemaAttribute(); att2.Name = "CustomerID"; att2.SchemaTypeName = new XmlQualifiedName("int",schemaNS); att2.Use = XmlSchemaUse.Required; ct.Attributes.Add(att2); I need to produce schema with custom data type instead of the xsd:string or xsd:int The code above will produce the following schema <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified" version="1.0" xmlns:xsd=...

Word 2008 crashing.
Didn't have a problem until yesterday, and now I'm crashing a lot. I looked at the previous post in this newsgroup and tried doing the fix for a bad document or bad font, but to no avail. Anybody have any suggestions? Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2008-04-04 14:23:33 -0700 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Word Application Signature: MSWD Application Version: 12.0.1.080305 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Word Crashed Module Version: 12.0.1.080305 Crashed Module Offset: 0x00705e1e B...

Scatterplots with different colors based on Type of Data
Is it possible to plot a scatterplot with different colors for 2 sets of data? E.g Type of Agreement MRP Discount% Limited 10 5% UnLimited 20 10% I want to show different colors for Limited & Unlimited. Is it possible to plot scatterplots on both axis(Primary & Secondary) Please let me know. Thanks, Satish If I use this range to make a chart Limited 10 5% Unlimited ...

outlook type interface
I have an SDI application and want to change it so I have a split window, on the left I want a TreeControl above a 'PropertyGrid' control. Then my exisiting SDI Client in the space on the right Can anyone point in the right direction to achieve this Any help will be much appreciated Thanks Phil You need to use two CSplitterWnds (as members of your CMainFrame). Override CMainFrame::OnCreateClient and create a vertical splitter as the main child (i.e. 1 row, 2 cols). Then you want to create a horz splitter as a child of the left-hand pane of the main splitter (which has 2 rows, 1 c...

Merge to email w/Word and Outlook 2002 security issue
I am trying to merge email using Word and Outlook 2002. This merge consists of about 3000 recipients. When I commence the merge I get an Outlook Security warning that tells me that some outside program is trying to send email using my Outlook profile and I have to click Yes or No. It procedes to ask me for ever single recipient... I'm not going to sit there and say yes for 3000 people. Do you know of a setting somewhere that I can change to not ask me everytime? Thanks, Brian What service pack(s) have you applied? Did you choose HTML as the message format for the merge? -- ...

VSTO Excel 2003 to VB 6.0 Type mismatch
Hi, I have an Addin 2003 Application. In this Application I'm calling an VB 6.0 Dll and I send Excel Application Object as Parameter. In VB Project I'm using Workbook_Open event with WithEvents. I have a messagebox there. Unfortunately when i call VB dll , I get this Error Message -- > Type mismatch. Is there any Idea? Code in VS2008 : private Project1.Class1 vbapp; private void ThisAddIn_Startup(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { #region VSTO generated code this.Application = (Excel.Application)Microsoft....

predictive typing of addressee
I am frequently sending sensitive email to a person who has a very common name. More than once I have almost sent the email to the wrong party because of the Outlook feature that predicts the addressee name. Does anyone know how to eliminate names from the dropdown list that appears as you type tha addressee name? Or is there a way to stop addressee names from appearing automatically as you type in the "To" field. Any help will be appreciated. joanne Use arrow keys to highlight error address, then hit Delete Btn Do you use Contacts?, hitting the 'To' Btn will bri...

Insert multiple html files into one Word doc
I'm using Word XP. I have a number of folders with html files inside. I need to insert hte html files into a word document. The html files are named using letters and a sequential numbering sequence. I don't want to use the File > Insert dialog for each insertion. Is there a way to automate this task? Ideally, I'd like to invoke a command that would insert all the html files in a folder into one document. Thanking you in advance for your sugestions ... <*(((>< Fishy Lives! ...

Word shuts down
I'm using a legal version of Word 2004 w/Leopard, latest version, on an intel iMac and two Minis. all of a sudden lately on the intel iMac and one Mini Word closes when i try to print a document. it happens 50% of the time. when i start Word this message pops up: "unexpected error occurred while trying to load the microsoft framework library."<br> <br> thanks your your help. A framework library error indicates that an update has not been applied in its entirety. Simply re-apply all the latest updates, and Word should launch normally. On 01/02/08 20:28, in article ...

"Can't change data type" error
I'm trying to reduce the field size of text fields in my database. They defaulted to 255 characters when I created my database but in many cases I only need a size of around 20. When I enter the reduced size for one field in the table design view and try to save the change to that field I get the following errors: "Microsoft Access can't change the data type. There isn't enough diskspace or memory." When I click OK to the above I then get the following message: "Errors were encountered durnig the save operation. Data types were not changed. Properties w...

How to convert CString type to LPCSTR type
Hi, I have a CString type variable, and I need to convert it's to LPCSTR type ,what I can do! example: CString m_strExecFile(_T("C:\\\\aa.exe")); next I want to call WinExec Command to execute this file LPCSTR lpcstr ; lpcstr = m_strExecFile.GetBuffer(); WinExec(lpcstr,SW_SHOW); BUT the compilier tells me it can not convert w_char * to LPCSTR type! Why? ps. I use vs2005 program in UNICODE mode. Any helpful ideas would be highly appreciated! -joseph Why use a CString in this case at all, if all you are doing is using it in WinExec. Something ...

Converting a Word Perfect Document Causes Word 2000 to Crash
This problem persists even after I went to the Office web site and installed the recommended updates. I'd appreciate any suggestions. ...

Word Dutch should auto-summarize texts
Microsoft Office Word doesn't auto-summarize Dutch texts. Why not? :( I want it to auto-summarize Dutch texts but it just doesn't want to! Please Microsoft, make it possible! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/o...

Aggregate data types mismatch
Using reporting services 2008. Getting a really weird error when calculating a variance between a budget and actual amount in the report. Both the underlying fields are of data type 'money', but when performing the calc in the report writer, i am getting the following error: [rsAggregateOfMixedDataTypes] The Value expression for the textrun 'Variance_MTD_ActualvsBudget1.Paragraphs[0].TextRuns[0]' uses an aggregate function on data of varying data types. Aggregate functions other than First, Last, Previous, Count, and CountDistinct can only aggregate data of a si...